~IRONY~ NBC lays off 500!! LOL

Getting pleasure from someone else's misery.

Nice, you should be very proud of yourselves.

Assholes.

Anyone that voted for Obama's policies, brought it on themselves. You are just going to have to live with it, as we do....

You fools seem to be under the idiotic assumption that layoffs in the entertainment industry don't happen with some regularity regardless of who is President.

Jesus H. Christ, the dumb is really strong around here.

The dumb one is the person who jumps in and acts like a know-it-all when they didn't follow the thread. It isn't the layoff per se but the suspect timing of such.

Anyone that voted for Obama's policies, brought it on themselves. You are just going to have to live with it, as we do....

You fools seem to be under the idiotic assumption that layoffs in the entertainment industry don't happen with some regularity regardless of who is President.

The dumb one is the person who jumps in and acts like a know-it-all when they didn't follow the thread. It isn't the layoff per se but the suspect timing of such.

Even dumber. Making shit up on the fly. That's seems to be the retards area of expertise around here lately. We have a whole sackful of conspiracy nutters now.

Oh, look! The price of oranges just went up. I WONDER WHY THEY WAITED UNTIL NOW!?!?!?!

cue paranoid music

Last edited:
Getting pleasure from someone else's misery.

Nice, you should be very proud of yourselves.

Assholes.

Meltdown in progress over having to defend Obama in a 2nd term. :)

You know, in the mind of the retards Obama's mojo is omnipotent. He has his strings connected to everything. He is everywhere!

You guys crack me up!

:lmao: You are pettifogging. But we "could" start talking about all that delicious information Barney Frank laid on President Bush, when the latter became concerned about the failure of subsidized housing, in 2004.
When did I say that was not a factor? Deregulation in the markets is what allowed the trading of bad loans.
But, sure we can nitpick if you feel up to it.

Otherwise, you should retire.

That's not true the housing market boomed and then crashed, not because of deregulation, but because their use was actively encouraged by government policy. Freddie Fannie. Barney frank and Chris Dodd. Two morons who encouraged banks to loan to people who could not afford the loans.

Last edited:
You don't see how the health of the economy affects the stock market? Stock prices plunged the day after the election. Investors are apparently concerned about the impending tax increases and spending cuts.

Obama also wants to tax dividends at a higher rate. Stock dividends may be affected and investors know this.

Trust me, I have probably far too much of my money tied up in stock so I watch the economy closely. I am worried and so is the market.

So bottom line is that you were not trying to have a subjective conversation regarding the facts and you are just trying to be rhetorical.

You keep blaming or shall I say "reaching" to blame Obama when the general consensus is that the current tiny drop was due to the EU cutting growth from 1.7% to just 0.8% for 2013 (On the night of the election) combined with the overwhelming (non-partisan) fear that Washington, as a whole, was going to have a hard time coming together on the fiscal cliff issue.

So you are too retarded to even have figured out I am not an Obama supporter. I am not surprised.

What I am is a defender of truth, integrity, and conservative principles. I'm here to take out the trash like you that has infected conservatism.

G4 (gamer network) is on it's back, not many people watch it.. So NBC is doing what it needs to do to try and save that channel, by cutting expenses.

So, NBC does it and it's just "doing what they need to do because they're smart" ...?

When can i expect an apology on behalf of the left wing for demonizing Romney and Bain capital for doing this exact same thing in order to try to salvage companies?

Not once did I say it was a wonderful thing, or that I thought it was acceptable.

If you want to get into the ethics of it, start another thread.

Rominator is history. :lol:

Even dumber. Making shit up on the fly. That's seems to be the retards area of expertise around here lately. We have a whole sackful of conspiracy nutters now.

Oh, look! The price of oranges just went up. I WONDER WHY THEY WAITED UNTIL NOW!?!?!?!

cue paranoid music

Good analogy since you are comparing apples with oranges or to be more specific...deflecting and diverting...your forte.

The timing of the Petraeus scandal isn't suspect either, right? I have a bridge and a tunnel that you might be interested in...real cheap. If not I have some beachfront property right here in NJ I'd like to show you.

:lmao: You are pettifogging. But we "could" start talking about all that delicious information barney frank laid on president bush, when the latter became concerned about the failure of subsidized housing, in 2004.
when did i say that was not a factor? Deregulation in the markets is what allowed the trading of bad loans.

that's not true the housing market boomed and then crashed, not because of deregulation, but because their use was actively encouraged by government policy. Freddie fannie. Barney frank and chris dodd. Two morons who encouraged banks to loan to people who could not afford the loans.

B-i-n-g-o !​

That's not true the housing market boomed and then crashed, not because of deregulation, but because their use was actively encouraged by government policy. Freddie Fannie. Barney frank and Chris Dodd. Two morons who encouraged banks to loan to people who could not afford the loans.

Are you suffering from a stroke?

I never repudiated that fact.

The deregulation and subsequent trading of (intentionally) misrepresented loans to huge institutions is what made the problem 1000 times more drastic than if that had not been the case.

The crash of those loans left banks unwilling to lend and strapped for cash. Thus, small businesses and prospective owners were squelched.

You don't see how the health of the economy affects the stock market? Stock prices plunged the day after the election. Investors are apparently concerned about the impending tax increases and spending cuts.

Obama also wants to tax dividends at a higher rate. Stock dividends may be affected and investors know this.

Trust me, I have probably far too much of my money tied up in stock so I watch the economy closely. I am worried and so is the market.

So bottom line is that you were not trying to have a subjective conversation regarding the facts and you are just trying to be rhetorical.

You keep blaming or shall I say "reaching" to blame Obama when the general consensus is that the current tiny drop was due to the EU cutting growth from 1.7% to just 0.8% for 2013 (On the night of the election) combined with the overwhelming (non-partisan) fear that Washington, as a whole, was going to have a hard time coming together on the fiscal cliff issue.

I never dismissed Europe's increasing recession. I was simply addressing the domestic factors in play. It is still early in his 2nd term so I will gladly take a wait and see approach but I will not look the other way to the potentially domestic cliffs he has helped create.

cue paranoid music

Good analogy since you are comparing apples with oranges or to be more specific...deflecting and diverting...your forte.

The timing of the Petraeus scandal isn't suspect either, right? I have a bridge and a tunnel that you might be interested in...real cheap. If not I have some beachfront property right here in NJ I'd like to show you.

Thanks for proving my point for me, conspiracy nutter!

I never dismissed Europe's increasing recession. I was simply addressing the domestic factors in play. It is still early in his 2nd term so I will gladly take a wait and see approach but I will not look the other way to the potentially domestic cliffs he has helped create.

How/where are you invested?

My portfolio is booming right now.

Not once did I say it was a wonderful thing, or that I thought it was acceptable.

It's not acceptable for a corporation to make necessary changes to ensure it's survival?

This is one thing that i find hilarious about the left. If someone gets laid off, it's because the person administering the layoffs is cruel, vengeful or just plain stupid. It has nothing to do with whether or not the person is doing the job up to par, if that person's skills don't provide a ROI or if they were brought on to develop a new product line but that product line fails.

cue paranoid music

Thanks for proving my point for me, conspiracy nutter!

No... thank you. I'll let you figure out why! :badgrin:

:lmao: You are pettifogging. But we "could" start talking about all that delicious information Barney Frank laid on President Bush, when the latter became concerned about the failure of subsidized housing, in 2004.
When did I say that was not a factor? Deregulation in the markets is what allowed the trading of bad loans.

This CRA meme is total bullshit. Perhaps you may have noticed the derivatives bubble and mortgage bubbles were GLOBAL! Not just here in the US. In fact, there are other countries whose real estate bubbles greatly exceeded ours on a relative scale.

Did you think the Negroes of Iceland were responsible for the collapse of their banks? Huh?

When all those millions of houses were foreclosing in all the mostly white towns, did you drive around saying to yourself, "Gosh, I had NO IDEA all these people were black!" Huh?

When Bear Stearns collapsed, was it because of the CRA? No. They were not subject to it. When Lehman Brothers collapsed, was it because of Barney Frank? No. When the Royal Bank of Scotland collapsed, was it because of Obama or Jesse Jackson? No. How about Allied Irish Bank, was that Chris Dodd's fault, too? No. German banks, Spanish banks, Italian banks, English banks. All the fault of the negroes, right?

Are you under the impression the sovereign debt crisis in Europe is SEPARATE from all that?

Wake up.

Last edited:

So you are too retarded to even have figured out I am not an Obama supporter. I am not surprised.

What I am is a defender of truth, integrity, and conservative principles. I'm here to take out the trash like you that has infected conservatism.

LMFAO

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5983289-post208.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5983361-post216.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5983426-post231.html

Some defender of truth- ready to lynch an innocent man and blame him for the deaths of Americans without so much as a trial.. and why?? OBAMA SAID THE FILM was at fault... and this dummy^^^^^ doesn't support Obama?? ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Oh.. and this BEAUTY!!!!!!!! A must read~~~~~~~~
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5983499-post242.html

LOL

DEFENDER OF TRUTH^^^^^ Yea.. I've got some land to sell everyone out in the middle of the Atlantic!

It's not acceptable for a corporation to make necessary changes to ensure it's survival?

This is one thing that i find hilarious about the left. If someone gets laid off, it's because the person administering the layoffs is cruel, vengeful or just plain stupid. It has nothing to do with whether or not the person is doing the job up to par, if that person's skills don't provide a ROI or if they were brought on to develop a new product line but that product line fails.

I never argued the ability for the company to do it.

They can do it all they want, it's their right. I don't agree (nor do I do it myself) that a company should lay off employees while their C level employees make absurd amounts of money.

How/where are you invested?

My portfolio is booming right now.

You're deeply invested in food stamps?? I didn't realize that was a stock option?

Forum List

Back