~IRONY~ NBC lays off 500!! LOL

I'm glad that we all learned today that films make people do evil things not their own freewill. :cool: And...when we do something wrong...merely find a scapegaot and all is well again. Never ever take personal responsibility for your actions. :clap2:

The filmmaker went out of his way to contact the media after the anger over his film was being reported. Are you too retarded to figure out why he did that and why he said what he said to the media? Seriously? Why can you not see his personal responsibility? Is it because he an anti-Muslim bigot like yourself and he can do no wrong?

Is spittle coming out of your mouth as you type? Listen nimrod, you don't know shit about me first off.

I know much about you. It's not like you have never been here before.

Second I didn't say he didn't have any responsibility as far as producing an insulting film short. He DID NOT force the terrorists to kill the Ambassador.

Yeah okay he dialed them up on speed-dial and said, "Hey terrorists watch my film and go kill a few Americans." Oh, "and sodomize the Ambassador as well".

You're an idiot.

Wow. This is like willful deafness. Read what I wrote, dumbass, instead of imagining what I am saying.

Once again, for the umpteenth time, the filmmaker went out of his way to contact the media after the anger over his film was being reported.

He then claimed to be an Israeli and funded by over a hundred Israelis. Now if you don't want to look like a total retard, explain why you think he did that.

And explain why he hid his face when his name became public.

Why would he hide his face if he didn't think any harm would come to him? Why would he target Israelis if not in the hopes that harm would come to them by proxy?

You are a fucking idiot for defending a piece of shit like that.

It is possible to hate the fucking asshole extremist Muslims and this guy at the same time, you know!

Idiot.

^^^^ Example of doubling down on STOOPID. Caught and still dances.

This behavior of yours is directly proportional to the supreme embarrassment you caused yourself by your premature orgasms and over the top gloating leading up to and including Election Day. You gave us comedy gold.

I doubt you will ever be able to live that down.

The only embarassment are the reasons why those like you chose to reelect him. He did ZERO for you personally the first 4 years and he's going to double it just for you the next four.

You continue to expose yourself as an idiot. I did not vote for Obama.

People like you and LGS worked double overtime to re-elect Obama. You earned him. You deserve him. Your wailing and gnashing of teeth is pleasing to my ears. I want the dumb fucks like you to feel the pain so you will finally learn not to be retarded assholes and to stop hijacking my party with your retarded conspiracy theories and bigotry. I will kick your nuts to the end of time, you weak-minded piss drinking hypocrites have pissed me off that much.

Last edited:
Shows how little you know. I don't call in reinforcements.. I DON'T NEED THEM. I handle all of you moronic librul Zombies day in and day out, all on my own.. It's nothing.. you're like puppets.. I'm the puppetmaster.. I dangle the strings to my tune.. you dance.

See how that works?

Well then, if you handle us "libruls" so well...

Then please answer my burden of proof from earlier:

Well here LGS.

I'll give you the floor, PROVE how it was not Bush's fault.

Go ahead. Since the recession was started long before Obama ever put his hand on the bible, prove that it was not the Bush administration.

Take you time, provide references.

Or are you just gonna jump off the deep end and hurl misspelled insults like "librul", in a sad attempt to deflect?

Once again, since when is it the responsibility of any poster to DISPROVE your assertion? You alone blamed Booosh which means you alone need to back up your claim. I don't HAVE TO disprove a damn thing.

This behavior of yours is directly proportional to the supreme embarrassment you caused yourself by your premature orgasms and over the top gloating leading up to and including Election Day. You gave us comedy gold.

I doubt you will ever be able to live that down.

The only embarassment are the reasons why those like you chose to reelect him. He did ZERO for you personally the first 4 years and he's going to double it just for you the next four.

People like you and LGS worked double overtime to re-elect Obama. You earned him. You deserve him. Your wailing and gnashing of teeth is pleasing to my ears. I want the dumb fucks like you to feel the pain so you will finally learn not to be retarded assholes and to stop hijacking my party with your retarded conspiracy theories and bigotry. I will kick your nuts to the end of time, you weak-minded piss drinking hypocrites have pissed me off that much.

LOL You're a bit of a raving lunatic going on and on Mr. Truth Squad.. Hahaha

The filmmaker went out of his way to contact the media after the anger over his film was being reported. Are you too retarded to figure out why he did that and why he said what he said to the media? Seriously? Why can you not see his personal responsibility? Is it because he an anti-Muslim bigot like yourself and he can do no wrong?

Is spittle coming out of your mouth as you type? Listen nimrod, you don't know shit about me first off.

Second I didn't say he didn't have any responsibility as far as producing an insulting film short. He DID NOT force the terrorists to kill the Ambassador.

Yeah okay he dialed them up on speed-dial and said, "Hey terrorists watch my film and go kill a few Americans." Oh, "and sodomize the Ambassador as well".

You're an idiot.

Wow. This is like willful deafness. Read what I wrote, dumbass, instead of imagining what I am saying.

Once again, for the umpteenth time, the filmmaker went out of his way to contact the media after the anger over his film was being reported.

He then claimed to be an Israeli and funded by over a hundred Israelis. Now if you don't want to look like a total retard, explain why you think he did that.

Why would he hide his face if he didn't think any harm would come to him? Why would he target Israelis if not in the hopes that harm would come to them by proxy?

It is possible to hate the fucking asshole extremist Muslims and this guy at the same time, you know!

Idiot.

The idiot as well as dumbass here seems to be you. That, along with a deficit in reading comprehension.

In no way am I or did I, condone the film maker.

Unlike you, I don't blame him for the muders. That's what you don't seem to grasp.

You're trying to blame the deaths of 4 Americans on a filmmaker.

So if I watch Rocky and go out and pound the shit out of someone should I blame Stallone? He was the writer of that classic.

You sound like Susan Rice and I'll bet you aren't nearly as attractive.

Last edited:

Nothing in the article says it was because of Obama getting re elected.

In fact:

"A large portion of the layoffs occurred at the G4 cable channel, a network about video games and the gaming culture, the source said. Two of the network's shows were recently canceled.

Other layoffs occurred about two months ago at "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," which cut about two dozen crew members."

G4 (gamer network) is on it's back, not many people watch it.. So NBC is doing what it needs to do to try and save that channel, by cutting expenses.

Nice try.

Fail again LGS.

:lol:
So....what else is new.

BTW, LGS....why isn't your signature larger with purple font like I gave you?

Shows how little you know. I don't call in reinforcements.. I DON'T NEED THEM. I handle all of you moronic librul Zombies day in and day out, all on my own.. It's nothing.. you're like puppets.. I'm the puppetmaster.. I dangle the strings to my tune.. you dance.

See how that works?

Well then, if you handle us "libruls" so well...

Then please answer my burden of proof from earlier:

Well here LGS.

I'll give you the floor, PROVE how it was not Bush's fault.

Go ahead. Since the recession was started long before Obama ever put his hand on the bible, prove that it was not the Bush administration.

Take you time, provide references.

Or are you just gonna jump off the deep end and hurl misspelled insults like "librul", in a sad attempt to deflect?

Once again, since when is it the responsibility of any poster to DISPROVE your assertion? You alone blamed Booosh which means you alone need to back up your claim. I don't HAVE TO disprove a damn thing.

So you can't do it. Because you have demonstrated that you do not understand the process of debate. You tried to contradict my assertion, I asked you for proof to support your contradiction, and then you asked me to provide you with proof. :lol:

/ LGS Debate fail.

A truly lost cause....sad really....

Call the white coats. This one needs a padded cell.

So now the librul claims to listen to and BELIEVE FOX NEWS???????? roflmao Now you're blaming Fox for lynching an innocent man? WTF?! Liberals are NEVER responsible for their own shit.. Amazing.. give it a rest loser.. wow.

I have trashed your bullshit claim that it was only the "LIBRUL media" reporting the attacks were the result of the video. Fox News reported it that way, too. It's amazing how short you can make parts of your memories when they don't fit your twisted mental construct.

Nice try at deflection. Please keep going. I am enjoying making your butt hurt.

Fox reported what was told to them, obama has lied about the whole thing.

2001: NBC to pare work force

Up to 560 workers to be laid off amid industry-wide ad revenue slowdown

2006: NBC Universal plans cost cuts, layoffs

Faced with slow ad sales and growing competition from digital and cable media, NBC Universal plans to slash expenses by $750 million and cut 700 jobs, about 5% of its workforce.

2008: NBCU To Cut 500 Jobs, Layoffs Begin at NBC News Bureaus

2009: Report More Layoffs Coming At Nbc News

See, dipshits? Layoffs happen all the time in the entertainment industry, like most industries. No matter who is President. The normal flux of business cycles.

Your little jigs over families losing their livelihoods is disgusting.

Last edited:

A truly lost cause....sad really....

Call the white coats. This one needs a padded cell.

lol It's funny as hell!

You're an idiot.

Idiot.

The idiot as well as dumbass here seems to be you. That, along with a deficit in reading comprehension.

Unlike you, I don't blame him for the muders. That's what you don't seem to grasp.

No I am not, you stupid stupid stupid idiot.

Jesus Christ, you really are beyond reach.

AFTER the four Americans were killed, he tried to pin the film on Israelis. THAT is what makes him a Grade-A asshole. Can you get that through your incredibly thick skull YET?

Goddam, I cannot believe how fucking dense you are.

Last edited:
I have a friend who works at NBC (GE)...they've been downsizing on and off for over a decade. This is news?

When people lose their jobs and there happens to be a Democrat in the White House, this is cause for retards to become jubilant. Anything that is bad for America is cause for celebration and much LOL.

Don't spoil it by explaining that looking at a snapshot moment in an information vacuum is not a good idea.

Idiot.

AFTER the four Americans were killed, he tried to pin the film on Israelis. THAT is what makes him a Grade-A asshole. Can you get that through your incredibly thick skull YET?

That's a whole different issue then what you argued earlier. I don't know nor do I care what he did AFTER their deaths but your "pals" in the administration took nearly two weeks to get that point through their thick heads.

Last edited:

Nothing in the article says it was because of Obama getting re elected.

In fact:

"A large portion of the layoffs occurred at the G4 cable channel, a network about video games and the gaming culture, the source said. Two of the network's shows were recently canceled.

Other layoffs occurred about two months ago at "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," which cut about two dozen crew members."

G4 (gamer network) is on it's back, not many people watch it.. So NBC is doing what it needs to do to try and save that channel, by cutting expenses.Nice try.

Fail again LGS.

:lol:

And they just realized that conveniently little more than a week AFTER the election.:cool:

Perhaps it took that long to pry Brian Williams' lips off Obama's cock.

huh? we've known these shows where getting axed for about a month now.

That's a whole different issue then what you argued earlier.

No, it is not. It just took umpteen times for you to stop imagining what I was saying and actually see what I was saying.

Forum List

Back