~IRONY~ NBC lays off 500!! LOL

So bottom line is that you were not trying to have a subjective conversation regarding the facts and you are just trying to be rhetorical.

You keep blaming or shall I say "reaching" to blame Obama when the general consensus is that the current tiny drop was due to the EU cutting growth from 1.7% to just 0.8% for 2013 (On the night of the election) combined with the overwhelming (non-partisan) fear that Washington, as a whole, was going to have a hard time coming together on the fiscal cliff issue.

I never dismissed Europe's increasing recession. I was simply addressing the domestic factors in play. It is still early in his 2nd term so I will gladly take a wait and see approach but I will not look the other way to the potentially domestic cliffs he has helped create.

How/where are you invested?

My portfolio is booming right now.

Insurance and telcom.

The day after the election was the worst day for the market this year. Guess when the worst day after an election was? Not this election but alas in 2008 the day after Obama was elected the first time. Obama's elections do not rally the markets sir.

Getting pleasure from someone else's misery.
Nice, you should be very proud of yourselves.
Assholes.

Anyone that voted for Obama's policies, brought it on themselves. You are just going to have to live with it, as we do....

You fools seem to be under the idiotic assumption that layoffs in the entertainment industry don't happen with some regularity regardless of who is President.

Jesus H. Christ, the dumb is really strong around here.

Oh oh "Other job cuts are expected at NBC News group and the company's cable channels, which include USA, Bravo and E!, the source said."

Comcast's NBCUniversal unit lays off 500 employees: source

This is only the beginning

Let's go around the block and see who else is doing big layoffs.

I never dismissed Europe's increasing recession. I was simply addressing the domestic factors in play. It is still early in his 2nd term so I will gladly take a wait and see approach but I will not look the other way to the potentially domestic cliffs he has helped create.

How/where are you invested?

My portfolio is booming right now.

You're deeply invested in food stamps?? I didn't realize that was a stock option?

You are so inept your humor falls on its face as soon as it comes out your mouth..

Mass Layoffs in January 2005

In January 2005, employers took 1,457 mass layoff actions, seasonally adjusted, as measured by new filings for unemployment insurance benefits during the month, the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor reported today.

THEY WAITED UNTIL AFTER BUSH WAS RE-ELECTED!!!! ZOMG!11!

cue paranoid music

Meltdown in progress over having to defend Obama in a 2nd term. :)

So you are too retarded to even have figured out I am not an Obama supporter. I am not surprised.

What I am is a defender of truth, integrity, and conservative principles. I'm here to take out the trash like you that has infected conservatism.

LMFAO

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5983289-post208.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5983361-post216.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5983426-post231.html

Some defender of truth- ready to lynch an innocent man and blame him for the deaths of Americans without so much as a trial.. and why?? OBAMA SAID THE FILM was at fault... and this dummy^^^^^ doesn't support Obama?? ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Oh.. and this BEAUTY!!!!!!!! A must read~~~~~~~~
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5983499-post242.html

LOL

DEFENDER OF TRUTH^^^^^ Yea.. I've got some land to sell everyone out in the middle of the Atlantic!

Everything in those posts is true. The filmmaker made a deliberate attempt to get Israelis killed.

I am sorry you are so retarded you are unable to recognize the truth when you see it.

Here is what real delusion looks like:

I'm not the one on television crying over losing Ohio! LOL

Let's see if all of the liberals can cry in unison..1 - 2 - 3.. Boooooooooooohoooooooooo

it's already starting.. Look at their dejected faces.. Howard Dean looked like he was about to cry just now and announced, "We don't have to have Ohio to win if we win Virginia which is still possible." Then he goes on to cry about Ohio being lost because republicans are cheating somehow!
:) Smile.. President-Elect Romney is having a great day!

Last edited:
Mass Layoffs in January 2005

In January 2005, employers took 1,457 mass layoff actions, seasonally adjusted, as measured by new filings for unemployment insurance benefits during the month, the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor reported today.

THEY WAITED UNTIL AFTER BUSH WAS RE-ELECTED!!!! ZOMG!11!

cue paranoid music

Aren't you glad he is gone. Now what about Obama. He made some promises. We are now in Obama Part 2. I am not feeling confident he can fulfill them this term either. Are you?

So you are too retarded to even have figured out I am not an Obama supporter. I am not surprised.

What I am is a defender of truth, integrity, and conservative principles. I'm here to take out the trash like you that has infected conservatism.

LMFAO

Some defender of truth- ready to lynch an innocent man and blame him for the deaths of Americans without so much as a trial.. and why?? OBAMA SAID THE FILM was at fault... and this dummy^^^^^ doesn't support Obama?? ROFLMAO!!!!!!

LOL

DEFENDER OF TRUTH^^^^^ Yea.. I've got some land to sell everyone out in the middle of the Atlantic!

Everything in those posts is true. The filmmaker made a deliberate attempt to get Israelis killed.

I am sorry you are so retarded you are unable to recognize the truth when you see it.

Bwhahahahaha We can all read.. YOU DIRECTLY stated the filmmaker was responsible for US diplomats deaths.. WHICH IS A LIE.. You didn't care about the truth at that time, Mr. I am the truth squad! What a pathetic joke you are... and even when caught, still lying your stank azz off. Pucker up!

LMFAO

LOL

Bwhahahahaha We can all read.. YOU DIRECTLY stated the filmmaker was responsible for US diplomats deaths.. WHICH IS A LIE.. You didn't care about the truth at that time, Mr. I am the truth squad! What a pathetic joke you are... and even when caught, still lying your stank azz off. Pucker up!

The media reported the consulate was attacked because of the film. The filmmaker, based on those reports, then contacted the media to say he was an Israeli and had been funded by over a hundred wealthy Israelis in the belief this would further provoke the attackers to go after Israelis.

That was an obvious attempt on the part of the filmmaker to get Muslims to attack Israelis.

That the media reports were mistaken does not take away from the fact he believed the reports and acted on them to try to get Israelis killed.

He's a piece of shit identity thief, a liar, a convicted fraud, and he tried to get innocent people killed.

And that is the truth.

This topic is just another in a series of attempts for LGS to bury her embarrassment over calling the election so badly and making fun of the losers prematurely.

Hahahahahaha.. Hahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha

It's sooo good and only going to get better as this day goes on!!

We can see right through you, LGS.

Your sickness is so deep you are actually getting giddy over families losing their financial support.

Last edited:

The media reported the consulate was attacked because of the film. The filmmaker, based on those reports, then contacted the media to say he was an Israeli and had been funded by over a hundred wealthy Israelis in the belief this would further provoke the attackers to go after Israelis.

That was an obvious attempt on the part of the filmmaker to get Muslims to attack Israelis.

That the media reports were mistaken does not take away from the fact he believed the reports and acted on them to try to get Israelis killed.

He's a piece of shit identity thief, a liar, a convicted fraud, and he tried to get innocent people killed.

And that is the truth.

Hey Mr. Truth Squad.. where did the LIBRUL media get the report that Americans were slaughtered because of some dumbazz film NO fuckingbody saw??? THAT'S RIGHT-- OBAMA-- Gee, imagine that.. Obama lied?! No way?? And you Mr. Truth- YOU ATE IT THE FUCK UP.. it didn't matter that this man didn't have the chance or right to defend himself- YOU HAD HIM GUILTY.. So save us your FUCKED UP self sanctimonious LIBRUL bullshit.

This topic is just another in a series of attempts for LGS to bury her embarrassment over calling the election so badly and making fun of the losers prematurely.

Hahahahahaha.. Hahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha

It's sooo good and only going to get better as this day goes on!!

We can see right through you, LGS.

Your sickness is so deep you are actually getting giddy over families losing their financial support.

Nah.. I was wrong and I admit it.. SO what?! The truth is, I just exposed YOU for the liar that you are. :) Gnaw on that weasel.

PS- A side order of whine at your request..

DON'T THANK ME.. All in a days work! ;-)

And that is the truth.

I'm glad that we all learned today that films make people do evil things not their own freewill. :cool: And...when we do something wrong...merely find a scapegoat and all is well again. Never ever take personal responsibility for your actions. :clap2:

Last edited:
Hey Mr. Truth Squad.. where did the LIBRUL media get the report that Americans were slaughtered because of some dumbazz film NO fuckingbody saw??? THAT'S RIGHT-- OBAMA-- Gee, imagine that.. Obama lied?! No way?? And you Mr. Truth- YOU ATE IT THE FUCK UP.. it didn't matter that this man didn't have the chance or right to defend himself- YOU HAD HIM GUILTY.. So save us your FUCKED UP self sanctimonious LIBRUL bullshit.

Thanks for walking right into that one.

Fox News:

Protesters angered by a film they consider blasphemous to Islam have stormed the U.S. Embassy compound in Yemen's capital, Sanaa, in the most recent attack on U.S. diplomatic posts in the Middle East.

The Yemen incident was similar to an attack on the U.S. Embassy in the Egyptian capital of Cairo on Tuesday night. A mob of Libyans also attacked the U.S. consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi on Tuesday, killing American Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

The movie "will put all the American interests in Iraq in danger," the militia leader, Qais al-Khazali, told The Associated Press.

Is Fox News "the LIBRUL media", LGS?

Last edited:
Another awesome thread by LGS.

Yes, she makes quite a spectacle out of being an idiot.

Best part is that everyone is getting a laugh out of it. :lol:

Dude are you here to debate the topic or to just ride her ass? Seriously can we leave the f'n high school high-fiving BS in the Flame Zone?

EVERY THREAD, LITERALLY- that I make- Libruls ooze in to with personal attacks.. When I return fire- they whine like biatches. LOL

I'm not Israel.. I don't have the same good grace and restraint she shows.. you fuck with me and I'm going to kick your azz. ;-)

Another awesome thread by LGS.

Yes, she makes quite a spectacle out of being an idiot.

Best part is that everyone is getting a laugh out of it. :lol:

Dude are you here to debate the topic or to just ride her ass? Seriously can we leave the f'n high school high-fiving BS in the Flame Zone?

If he was smart he'd ride her ass instead of riding Obama's pole.

I volunteer to "ride" LGS. Okay with you LGS?

She's a fine, fine "ride" indeed!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back