~IRONY~ NBC lays off 500!! LOL

Nothing in the article says it was because of Obama getting re elected.

In fact:

"A large portion of the layoffs occurred at the G4 cable channel, a network about video games and the gaming culture, the source said. Two of the network's shows were recently canceled.

Other layoffs occurred about two months ago at "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," which cut about two dozen crew members."

G4 (gamer network) is on it's back, not many people watch it.. So NBC is doing what it needs to do to try and save that channel, by cutting expenses.Nice try.

Fail again LGS.

:lol:

And they just realized that conveniently little more than a week AFTER the election.:cool:

Perhaps it took that long to pry Brian Williams' lips off Obama's cock.

huh? we've known these shows where getting axed for about a month now.

:clap2: You just proved my point. So you claim to have known for a month yet NBC decided to wait until a week AFTER the election to announce layoffs which certainly would have done nothing to help Obama and might actually hurt him considering their heavy bais in his favor.

No one is saying there is some big conspiracy here. Management certainly thought about the timing otherwise they would have gone public with it sooner rather than later. Businesses time their announcements for all sorts of reasons. Media outlets who are in the can for a candidate certainly will think twice about annoucing anything that will reflect negatively on their candidate.

Last edited:
No I am not, you stupid stupid stupid idiot.

Jesus Christ, you really are beyond reach.

AFTER the four Americans were killed, he tried to pin the film on Israelis. THAT is what makes him a Grade-A asshole. Can you get that through your incredibly thick skull YET?

Goddam, I cannot believe how fucking dense you are.

That's a whole different issue then what you argued earlier.

No, it is not. It just took umpteen times for you to stop imagining what I was saying and actually see what I was saying.

Maybe it says more about your inability to articulate your point rather than my perceived inability to comprehend it as you put it. :cool:

In fact:

"A large portion of the layoffs occurred at the G4 cable channel, a network about video games and the gaming culture, the source said. Two of the network's shows were recently canceled.

Other layoffs occurred about two months ago at "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," which cut about two dozen crew members."

G4 (gamer network) is on it's back, not many people watch it.. So NBC is doing what it needs to do to try and save that channel, by cutting expenses.Nice try.

Fail again LGS.

And they just realized that conveniently little more than a week AFTER the election.:cool:

Dontcha love the media timing on the news release? Nah no bias.

That's a whole different issue then what you argued earlier.

No, it is not. It just took umpteen times for you to stop imagining what I was saying and actually see what I was saying.

Maybe it says more about your inability to articulate your point rather than my perceived inability to comprehend it as you put it. :cool:

Nice try. First you fail to comprehend, then you invent I am saying something I am not, then after repeating myself umpteen times you take the blinders off, and that is MY failing. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

In fact:

Fail again LGS.

NO NO NO! Ignore the facts, Please.....you are in LadyGunSlingerCloudCuckooLand now.

This adminfrustration has already swept the deaths of four under the rug. You want more?

Really, they did?

Strange.. Last I heard, there was ongoing investigation (aside from Congress).

Or was this just one of your conspiracy theories?

Either way, I think you have comprehension problems.. What you think "sweeping under the rug" (lie) is not the same as championing.

Nice try though.

You're kinda think aren't you?

It wasn't the video!

I hope the lie doesn't turn to championing, don't you?

OMG.. it's too funny.. I'll bet all 500 hundred of the NBC leftist network thought their job was safe?!

You people asked for it.. You reap what you sow! Lie in it and enjoy the stank bath.

Comcast's NBCUniversal unit lays off 500 employees: source | Reuters

No copyrighted material was posted so I don't know why all the meltdown over the fuckin link.. But there it is AGAIN.

If LadyShitSlinger had the reading comprehension skills of a gnat, she'd realize that most of the people being laid off by Comcast are not NBC News, but other operations that weren't working out.

A large portion of the layoffs occurred at the G4 cable channel, a network about video games and the gaming culture, the source said. Two of the network's shows were recently canceled...

The company's movie studio, Universal Pictures, also eliminated about 20 jobs, including some at the home entertainment division. Home entertainment sales have suffered across the industry as traditional DVDs fall from favor with consumers.

This is the problem when you let all the media in the country be controlled by five companies.

OMG.. it's too funny.. I'll bet all 500 hundred of the NBC leftist network thought their job was safe?!

You people asked for it.. You reap what you sow! Lie in it and enjoy the stank bath.

Comcast's NBCUniversal unit lays off 500 employees: source | Reuters

No copyrighted material was posted so I don't know why all the meltdown over the fuckin link.. But there it is AGAIN.

If LadyShitSlinger had the reading comprehension skills of a gnat, she'd realize that most of the people being laid off by Comcast are not NBC News, but other operations that weren't working out.

A large portion of the layoffs occurred at the G4 cable channel, a network about video games and the gaming culture, the source said. Two of the network's shows were recently canceled...

The company's movie studio, Universal Pictures, also eliminated about 20 jobs, including some at the home entertainment division. Home entertainment sales have suffered across the industry as traditional DVDs fall from favor with consumers.

This is the problem when you let all the media in the country be controlled by five companies.

Before G4, it was called TechTV. It was a fantastic little cable network that had great shows like "Call For Help" which was about helping people work different technologies, and "Instant Replay" I do believe, which was about video games. Then G4 bought them out, which is owned by NBC and NBC ruined the channel. They changed the name of Instant Replay to Extended Play then to XPlay and Call For Help was dropped and they added Attack of the Show plus a bunch of stupid Japanese game shows. At first, it was doing decent but things changed again and the channel became garbage, total freaking garbage.

Then Directv dropped the channel and the rest is history.

Everything NBC touches turns to garbage now.

^^^^^This

BS. The cuts were planned and started months ago and were not based on who won the presidency.

Why do you think they were planned?? Because of the strong economy?? :confused:

they where planned because nobody watches these shows on G4 anymore.
They are basically revamping the channel and these two shows are not part of the program.

You people in all your stupidity didnt bother to research whats going on. Instead you decided to speculate off of nothing.

Their motive was PROFIT.

Which demostrates why we should start running the media like a public interest.

You mean into the ground? More centralized control, comrade? Are you gonna see your Uncle Chavez over Thanksgiving? Or have you reached the point where you are actively working to dissolve all family structure as 'foretold'?

You are such a wannabe Marxist douchebag it's unbelievable.

Last edited:

:clap2: You just proved my point. So you claim to have known for a month yet NBC decided to wait until a week AFTER the election to announce layoffs which certainly would have done nothing to help Obama and might actually hurt him considering their heavy bais in his favor.

No one is saying there is some big conspiracy here. Management certainly thought about the timing otherwise they would have gone public with it sooner rather than later. Businesses time their announcements for all sorts of reasons. Media outlets who are in the can for a candidate certainly will think twice about annoucing anything that will reflect negatively on their candidate.

yeah thats exactly what you have here. Some conspiracy between NBC and Obama with these jobs.

Laying these people off before the election would have done nothing. They already knew the shows where being cancelled.

you have nothing, the op has nothing, expect wishful thinking and hope.

actually it was G4 comcast and univ. studios, and you do know that right wing corps fire people too dont ya?

Forum List

Back