~IRONY~ NBC lays off 500!! LOL

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Last edited:
Just shut 'er down folks.

I don't know anyone who will be investing in America for a while.

Try to survive the next four years as best we can.

Now that is ironic! Let em' have at it! Good thing they liked all that goddamn welfare :)

Just shut 'er down folks.

I don't know anyone who will be investing in America for a while.

Try to survive the next four years as best we can.

This is what happens when you have over 50 million ZOMBIES voting for FREE STUFF.

Now that is ironic! Let em' have at it! Good thing they liked all that damn welfare :)

I know.. but we're BROKE. According to some experts there's no fixing this and we're going to go over that cliff-- Fiat money is worthless.

Get off the grid...a.s.a.p. as much as is humanly possible. I'm telling you, chaos is on the way. :eusa_shifty: Some cash at the start...then gold and silver. NJ got a small taste in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. No power...no nothing. No ATMs...no cash. No cash...no gasoline. No cash...no food. No gasoline...no generators. The pandemonium continues in some parts of NJ. Imagine it on a national scale and under worse conditions.

Last edited:
ha ha for obma voters losing their jobs, that's just rich, because they were warned and they voted for him anyway. I love it.

Yeah!

It's awesome when companies lay off people and we pretend it was because of the president!

Let's champion the deaths of soldiers for political gain next!

Wooo, Tea Party!

Shut 'er down, boys and girls!

government-closed.jpg

OMG.. it's too funny.. I'll bet all 500 hundred of the NBC leftist network thought their job was safe?!

You people asked for it.. You reap what you sow! Lie in it and enjoy the stank bath.

where in the hell is that link?

Oops.. sorry.. Comcast's NBCUniversal unit lays off 500 employees: source | Reuters

Nothing in the article says it was because of Obama getting re elected.

In fact:

"A large portion of the layoffs occurred at the G4 cable channel, a network about video games and the gaming culture, the source said. Two of the network's shows were recently canceled.

Other layoffs occurred about two months ago at "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," which cut about two dozen crew members."

G4 (gamer network) is on it's back, not many people watch it.. So NBC is doing what it needs to do to try and save that channel, by cutting expenses.

Nice try.

Fail again LGS.

:lol:

This adminfrustration has already swept the deaths of four under the rug. You want more?

Really, they did?

Strange.. Last I heard, there was ongoing investigation (aside from Congress).

Or was this just one of your conspiracy theories?

Either way, I think you have comprehension problems.. What you think "sweeping under the rug" (lie) is not the same as championing.

Nice try though.

Nothing in the article says it was because of Obama getting re elected.

In fact:

"A large portion of the layoffs occurred at the G4 cable channel, a network about video games and the gaming culture, the source said. Two of the network's shows were recently canceled.

Other layoffs occurred about two months ago at "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," which cut about two dozen crew members."

G4 (gamer network) is on it's back, not many people watch it.. So NBC is doing what it needs to do to try and save that channel, by cutting expenses.Nice try.

Fail again LGS.

:lol:

And they just realized that conveniently little more than a week AFTER the election.:cool:

Perhaps it took that long to pry Brian Williams' lips off Obama's cock.

Forum List

Back