Iranian revolutionary guard general: Muslims will pull Americans out of embassies &military bases&h

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sounds like a declaration of war.

Why aren’t we nuking them yet?

Because a LARGE segment of the Iranian people dislike the regime as much as REAL Americans do (not the anti-American, communist domestic terrorists - they LOVE the murderous regime)

The majority of Iranians WANT US involvement and assistance. They have tried numerous times to topple the regime but have failed. And many were tortured and murdered.
As hard as it is to believe, we were once allies with Iran and could be again. Imagine THAT.

Taking out the Iranian threat will involve a surgical removal of the terrorist leadership. I'm 100% positive they are ALL moving to or quickly building underground bunkers at this point.

Last edited:

Because a LARGE segment of the Iranian people dislike the regime as much as REAL Americans do (not the anti-American, communist domestic terrorists - they LOVE the murderous regime)

The majority of Iranians WANT US involvement and assistance. They have tried numerous times to topple the regime but have failed. And many were tortured and murdered.
As hard as it is to believe, we were once allies with Iran and could be again. Imagine THAT.

Taking out the Iranian threat will involve a surgical removal of the terrorist leadership. I'm 100% positive they are ALL moving to or quickly building underground bunkers at this point.

I have a hard time believing that. Iranians have kept this regime in power for decades. Ultimately they are responsible for its actions. I just have no sympathy for them.

I have a hard time believing that. Iranians have kept this regime in power for decades. Ultimately they are responsible for its actions. I just have no sympathy for them.

You should try not to be a "one size fits all" hater
Posting on public forums carries with it a responsibility to know what one is talking about Hawk,...at least to some reasonable degree......even though far left morons do it 24/7..

Iran was an ally of the US for a long time. The Iranian people at large are not hostile to Americans. There are MANY Iranians living in the US.
But just as millions of AMERICANS hate America and the Constitution and will do everything they can to crush America (even though they live here)
There are also millions of "Haters" living in Iran who follow the leaders like good little hateful lemmings and hate ALL Americans simply because they were indoctrinated and told to do so.

Please don't take my word for it. Do your own research. Unfortunately too many people jump on the KILL ALL IRANIANS bandwagon with no knowledge of the country or the people.

Same thing racists like IM2 and white supremacists do.

You should try not to be a "one size fits all" hater
Posting on public forums carries with it a responsibility to know what one is talking about Hawk,...at least to some reasonable degree......even though far left morons do it 24/7..

Iran was an ally of the US for a long time. The Iranian people at large are not hostile to Americans. There are MANY Iranians living in the US.
But just as millions of AMERICANS hate America and the Constitution and will do everything they can to crush America (even though they live here)
There are also millions of "Haters" living in Iran who follow the leaders like good little hateful lemmings and hate ALL Americans simply because they were indoctrinated and told to do so.

Please don't take my word for it. Do your own research. Unfortunately too many people jump on the KILL ALL IRANIANS bandwagon with no knowledge of the country or the people.

Same thing racists like IM2 and white supremacists do.

Bullshit. The “Iranian people” are Persians, who have a long history of bloodlust and murdering, on top of being batshit crazy Muslims.

I’m all for leaving them alone and not giving two shits about them. But they have a radical government and haven’t overthrown it. NO Islamic country has every stayed “moderate” and sane. They all sooner or later elect radical shit heads, just look at Turkey.

Bullshit. The “Iranian people” are Persians, who have a long history of bloodlust and murdering, on top of being batshit crazy Muslims.

Ask IM2...he'll tell you ALL WHITE people have an even bloodier history......do you want to be like IM2 ?

I’m all for leaving them alone and not giving two shits about them. But they have a radical government and haven’t overthrown it. NO Islamic country has every stayed “moderate” and sane. They all sooner or later elect radical shit heads, just look at Turkey.

I would argue WE have a radical government today. Is the USA staying "moderate" OR "sane" ???

Hate if you must...but with prejudice.
"Meaning don't hate everyone just because.....hate only where hatred is truly deserved)

When you gotta hide the facts so you won't get caught.......because the people are awake and Obama can't do chit yeah bitch you can't do chit.........

What's being hidden and what does this have to do with Obama?

Hawk, I'll just mark you as an extremist...no different than the Radical Left idiots you argue with. Sad.

A closed mind is the harbor of hatred, and the origin of ignorance..

Ask IM2...he'll tell you ALL WHITE people have an even bloodier history......do you want to be like IM2 ?

I would argue WE have a radical government today. Is the USA staying "moderate" OR "sane" ???

Hate if you must...but with prejudice.
"Meaning don't hate everyone just because.....hate only where hatred is truly deserved)

I’s not saying all people are like that, I am saying the so called “moderate” Muslims don’t matter because they won’t stop the batshit crazy ones.

Otherwise I could care less if you want to argue that the USA is “radical”.

Hawk, I'll just mark you as an extremist...no different than the Radical Left idiots you argue with. Sad.

A closed mind is the harbor of hatred.

I’m an extreme conservative. Extreme “right wing” are religious extremists like the Iranians. I will agree that the extreme right (Islamic fascism) is pretty much no different than the extreme left(Marxists/communists/Democrats).

Pretty hard to overthrow the Iranian government with your bare hands. They tried an uprising but got put down. Theres millions of good Iranians in that country who are basically prisoners of the insane Jihadists and religious police over there.It's not fair to lump them all together. We used to say the same thing about "those Japs" during WW2.

I’s not saying all people are like that, I am saying the so called “moderate” Muslims don’t matter because they won’t stop the batshit crazy ones.

Ok, I agree the moderate Muslims aren't doing enough. But consider how many times on this forum I've said "All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"?

Conservatives aren't doing anything about the Radical Extreme anti American Left.
So how are we "better" ?

Seriously? With all the madness going on in the House of Representatives and the FBI, the Elite privileges, religious persecution etc etc....you don't feel the USA is moving towards radical?
I say the USA today is NOTHING NEAR what the Founding Fathers intended.

I say the FF's would call modern America EXTREMELY Radical.

Last edited:

Pretty hard to overthrow the Iranian government with your bare hands. They tried an uprising but got put down. Theres millions of good Iranians in that country who are basically prisoners of the insane Jihadists and religious police over there.It's not fair to lump them all together. We used to say the same thing about "those Japs" during WW2.

The Japs are not Islamic shitheads.

You’re a fool if you think we are going to win the hearts and minds of Iranians by overthrowing their government.

Seriously? With all the madness going on in the House of Representatives and the FBI, the Elite privileges etc etc....you don't feel the USA is moving towards radical?
I say the USA is NOTHING NEAR what the Founding Fathers intended.
Radicalized by the left and globalists, yes I will agree with that.

Iranian Revolutionary Guard General: Muslims Will Pull Americans Out of Embassies and Military Bases and Hang Them from Trees (VIDEO)
Senior IRGC General Naqdi: Muslims Will Pull Americans out of Embassies and Military Bases and Hang Them Blindfolded from Trees

better watch those American's backs.

When you gotta hide the facts so you won't get caught.......because the people are awake and Obama can't do chit yeah bitch you can't do chit.........

This guy is running his mouth on Iranian TV, pure propaganda. It means nothing more than a fart in the wind.

You’re a fool if you think we are going to win the hearts and minds of Iranians by overthrowing their government.

They are willing to overthrow it themselves, but they don't exactly have a standing army and access to weapons to do it with though. We don't have to win their hearts and minds, i think this is a different situation than Iraq.

They are willing to overthrow it themselves, but they don't exactly have a standing army and access to weapons to do it with though. We don't have to win their hearts and minds, i think this is a different situation than Iraq.

They don’t have a standing army? What nationality is the Islamic Republic of Iran Army made up of? All foreigners?

Forum List

Back