Iranian President won't shake Obama's hand at UN

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Today, President Obama tried to prove he really deserved the Nobel Peace Prize by undertaking to work out an impromptu handshake with the new President of Iran in a hallway at the United Nations.

It didn't work out but it wasn't the president's fault. The Iranians said it was just too complicated a matter to deal with on such short notice.

The whole plan is to eventually get around to talking about setting a place and time for negotiating on whether to negotiate about Iran's Nuclear Program. Talks on negotiating on whether to negotiate are tentatively set for sometime in 2014, but there is a difficulty about where the talks will be held. The Iranians have suggested that it not be in a city where women are allowed to drive cars.

Obama's initiative came after the Iranians told him they decided they didn't want nuclear weapons after all. He asked if that was because they shit their pants when he threatened to lay an "unbelievably small" bombing on Syria, and the Ayatollah said....Yes, that was it.

Valerie Jarrett and all the gang are saying this foreign policy stuff is easier than writing up a Federal grant for a Chicago pork barrel.

Last edited:
Rouhani is well aware apostates are supposed to be killed rather than greeted like some old friend. I'm sure Barack will eventually be forgiven after he finishes surrendering the United States, its people and all its interests to the Worldwide Islamic Caliphate.
Meanwhile, I'm sure Comrade Barack will continue polishing his Neville Chamberlain Two Step.

Today, President Obama tried to prove he really deserved the Nobel Peace Prize by undertaking to work out an impromptu handshake with the new President of Iran in a hallway at the United Nations.

It didn't work out but it wasn't the president's fault. The Iranians said it was just too complicated a matter to deal with on such short notice.

The whole plan is to eventually get around to talking about setting a place and time for negotiating on whether to negotiate about Iran's Nuclear Program. Talks on negotiating on whether to negotiate are tentatively set for sometime in 2014, but there is a difficulty about where the talks will be held. The Iranians have suggested that it not be in a city where women are allowed to drive cars.

Obama's initiative came after the Iranians told him they decided they didn't want nuclear weapons after all. He asked if that was because they shit their pants when he threatened to lay an "unbelievably small" bombing on Syria, and the Ayatollah said....Yes, that was it.

Valerie Jarrett and all the gang are saying this foreign policy stuff is easier than writing up a Federal grant for a Chicago pork barrel.

Which hand does Obabble use to wipe...that probably had the freak worried.

This was just prep for the coming disembowelment of Obama. The Iranians have taken his measure. They will have him relaxing sanctions in return for a promise by them to negotiate their nuclear program--a promise they will break down the road.
Look for Obama to get rolled more than a millionaire drunk in a dive bar.

I don't see why Obama wanted to shake Rouhani's hand in the first place anyway! Iran doesn't deserve it!

One thing is clear though,.... the snubbing from the international community towards Obama continues unabated!

This was just prep for the coming disembowelment of Obama. The Iranians have taken his measure. They will have him relaxing sanctions in return for a promise by them to negotiate their nuclear program--a promise they will break down the road.
Look for Obama to get rolled more than a millionaire drunk in a dive bar.

I agree with this. Seems as sure a sunrise.

Why doesn't everybody see it?

If I were in charge of Iran, I'd want a nuke bomb fast. From their standpoint, here's what they see:

America, the world's superpower , invaded my two neighbors and threatened to bomb our ally, Syria, even without UN support, or even with Congressional or voter support for it. They said they didn't need it!

They have destroyed my economy with sanctions, and have brought their navy gunships and carriers right up next to my country in the Arabian Gulf. Many of their right wing pundits complain that my country has not been bombed already. Their ally Israel keeps threatening us too.

And they keep insisting that we are the aggressors?

If I were in charge of Iran, I'd want a nuke bomb fast. From their standpoint, here's what they see:

America, the world's superpower , invaded my two neighbors and threatened to bomb our ally, Syria, even without UN support, or even with Congressional or voter support for it. They said they didn't need it!

They have destroyed my economy with sanctions, and have brought their navy gunships and carriers right up next to my country in the Arabian Gulf. Many of their right wing pundits complain that my country has not been bombed already. Their ally Israel keeps threatening us too.

Looks like you feel your Iranian friends have been pretty severely put upon.

Do you advocate letting Iran have nuclear weapons?

You're forgetting you took over the US embassy in Tehran (without UN support) and held hostages for months until Reagan told you to release them, which you quickly did. You're forgetting you've fostered terrorism throughout the middle east, sent your RG into Iraq to teach insurgents how to build IEDs to kill Americans, have supported numerous Hezbollah attacks on Israel, and have now sent your RG into Syria to support the murderer Assad. Your president has called for the destruction of Israel and you are developing an ICBM that can deliver a nuclear warhead to American soil. Your own people despise you so you had to beat them into submission 4 years ago while the American president ignored their pleas for help. Thank your lucky stars we Americans now have a pacifist homosexual in charge. But you won't realize your dream of nuclear blackmail.....Israel knows how to deal with you and one bright morning you will be taught a lesson you'll never forget.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back