Iranian General: 'Erasing Israel Off the Map' Is 'Nonnegotiable'

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Gotta love those wacky, fun loving Iranians. :) Just some good 'ol boys having a little fun. Of course...they do have to kill all the Jews....but hey....they're Jews so it's okay....right?

And America is the Great Satan....so we'll have to be destroyed as well. :D But it's all in fun.

Now Obama is negotiating with these morons...why??? It's hard to say who is crazier or more stupid, but in this instance, it looks like Obama. A link to the story:

Iranian General Calls Israel s Destruction Nonnegotiable

Gotta love those wacky, fun loving Iranians. :) Just some good 'ol boys having a little fun. Of course...they do have to kill all the Jews....but hey....they're Jews so it's okay....right?

And America is the Great Satan....so we'll have to be destroyed as well. :D But it's all in fun.

Now Obama is negotiating with these morons...why??? It's hard to say who is crazier or more stupid, but in this instance, it looks like Obama. A link to the story:

Iranian General Calls Israel s Destruction Nonnegotiable
Yes, Mr. Obama is a real clown act for sure. How many centuries has the Middle East been at war? In what century was there peace in the Middle East? I doubt that anyone can create peace in that region of the world. Also, I doubt any of them have what it takes to honor treaties and/or peace agreements. No one is going to give up nukes, no one.

Funny.....but none of my friends from the left are commenting. I would say that speaks volume on how little they regard Israel or the Jewish People.

Clearly, they agree with the Iranian General. Sad...but utterly predictable. :(

What I love is how the Jews on this site all support Obama but NEVER respond when asked about his leaking of Nuclear secrets or his attacks on Israel in general. He has also announced he will not support Israel in the Security Council and not a peep from our resident Jews.

Remember when Republicans were loyal to the USA over Israel?

Most of us don't. That era was simply too long ago. Some young voters now have never seem a Republican party that wasn't treasonous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back