Iran warns of preemptive strike to prevent attack on nuclear sites

In a field somewhere in Nebraska the sounds of gyroscopes and centrifuges spin, as a direct result of Iranian ignorance of how little energy it would take to turn all that sand into the coolest piece of glass artwork ever seen by mankind. (Dale Chihuly may want to get involved-see it at: http://www.chihuly.com/ )

I'd be willing to bet the idiots don't realize there are enough nuclear missiles under the sea within 10 minutes of Tehran. Ignorance is bliss, and these people are happy!

"The US military presence (in Iraq) will not become an element of strength (for Washington) at our expense. The opposite is true, because their forces would turn into a hostage" in Iranian hands in the event of an attack, he said

Seems to me we've heard crap like this before. Let's see - there was the "Line of Death" and the "Mother of all battles" just to name a couple.

Apparently these people never learn that you have to be able to do more than puff out your chest and expell volumes of hot air to win a military victory.

"They are not in Baghdad. They are not in control of any airport. I tell you this. It is all a lie. They lie. It is a hollywood movie. You do not believe them."

8236 said:
YOU R ALL MORONS. Idiots.

Btw. Red Riding Hood's cloak was actually coloured vermillion. Idiots

That must make it doubly embarrassing to have your asses kicked by a pack of us morons.

insein said:
A do what now? Definitely a foreigner with that gay "u" in colored.

Don't waste your time. You are only giving him/her what they crave..... attention.

:trolls:

8236 said:
YOU R ALL MORONS. Idiots.

Btw. Red Riding Hood's cloak was actually coloured vermillion. Idiots

You are a disgrace to your country. Why don't you apply for French citizenship, your arrogance and obnoxiousness should qualify you in a nanosecond. Whoops, they don't really allow for immigrants to become citizens! Oh those tolerant French!

Merlin1047 said:
The whole statement is obviously nothing more than muslim bravado and posturing - which is really all they're good at. The funny part is that any move by Iran to attack our forces or Israel would make destruction of their nuclear facilites a certainty.

the only problem with that is what damage will occur before our missiles blast the hell out of them

DKSuddeth said:
the only problem with that is what damage will occur before our missiles blast the hell out of them

Can't answer that. Seems to be a shortage of information on the net in regard to the possibility of Iranian nuclear weapons capability. Personally I doubt that they have a weapon and the delivery capability they have is limited to short/medium range. Plus their missiles can be defeated by the Patriot system (although we know that's not a 100% sure thing).

I doubt there would be a nuclear exchange unless Israel gets trigger happy. If a conventional war precipitated, I doubt that the Iranians would enjoy any better success than the Iraqis.

But we've lost too many lives in that pesthole already. So my vote is if we have to fight, either nuke them or bomb them into the stone age and then let them rot. Either that or send in the French to "reconstruct" the place. Works out the same either way.

as a Vet and a bar room brawler, this is one of those moments where we goto their borders and jump up and down shouting "here we are!" Hello!! Mr. Islamic dude!! over here !

Maybe some late night fly overs. Just when they move we push the magic cruise control button.

I am not a fan of Nukes but I have no issues seeing this place glow!
Some day when my grandkids ask hey Gramps, whats up with that?

I will say yeah, we just wanted to see if they were still good!

http://www.dailypundit.com/archives/014915.php#014915

August 18, 2004

Repeat As Necessary, Nutcakes

Iran warns of preemptive strike on US forces.

Iranian Defence Minister Ali Shamkhani has warned that Iran might launch a preemptive strike against US forces in the region to prevent an attack on its nuclear facilities.

"We will not sit [with arms folded] to wait for what others will do to us," Mr Shamkhani told Al Jazeera television when asked if Iran would respond to an American attack on its nuclear facilities.

"Some military commanders in Iran are convinced that preventive operations which the Americans talk about are not their monopoly.

Preemptively A. Find pistol. B. Stick barrel in mouth. C. Pull trigger.

New Topics

Forum List

Back