Iran stripped of world championship volleyball tournament after jailing female spectator

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I would imagine that many volleyball fans in Iran are not too happy with this. Maybe if they rose up en masse and said it was OK for women to also attend the games, the ban would be lifted.

Iran stripped of world championship volleyball tournament after jailing female spectator
Posted 8 minutes agoMon 10 Nov 2014, 12:20pm

Iran says a decision by volleyball's governing body to ban the country from hosting international tournaments as long as women are barred from watching men's games is "unfair".

The international volleyball federation FIVB announced its decision on Sunday, a week after a British-Iranian woman, Ghoncheh Ghavami, was reportedly jailed by a Tehran court for trying to attend a match.

An Iranian judiciary official denied on Monday that Ms Ghavami was sentenced to jail, saying her trial had not yet finished.

Continue reading at:

Iran stripped of world championship volleyball tournament after jailing female spectator - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation ?

I would imagine that many volleyball fans in Iran are not too happy with this. Maybe if they rose up en masse and said it was OK for women to also attend the games, the ban would be lifted.

Iran says a decision by volleyball's governing body to ban the country from hosting international tournaments as long as women are barred from watching men's games is "unfair".

The international volleyball federation FIVB announced its decision on Sunday, a week after a British-Iranian woman, Ghoncheh Ghavami, was reportedly jailed by a Tehran court for trying to attend a match.

An Iranian judiciary official denied on Monday that Ms Ghavami was sentenced to jail, saying her trial had not yet finished.

Continue reading at:

Iran stripped of world championship volleyball tournament after jailing female spectator - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation ?

This is why the ruling Islamic animals don't really care for the people or nation of Iran that they are oppressing, torturing, and killing.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

It's funny that Iran thinks this is unfair but jailing a women for daring to watch a volleyball match is not.

Continue reading at:

This is why the ruling Islamic animals don't really care for the people or nation of Iran that they are oppressing, torturing, and killing.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

The latest is she

has been transferred to a high-security prison in Tehran that holds criminals.

Volleyball games are not even sexy-----basketball is a lot
more sexy

beach volley ball???

You're right, Aris. When I was younger and looked good in a bikini, I would play volleyball down at Hermosa or Manhattan Beach with the other gals and guys. Oh to be young like that again!!!

Even at this age there is still something about watching a volley ball game, even if it is only "Top Gun" or Summer Olympics. Sun, sand sweat, sinew.......
not the same on a wood floor indoors wearing uniforms.
Sadly over time the body gets a bit soft and less shapely. The idea of a sweaty body is less enjoyable, belonging in a shower not covered in sand. Still it is not a bad thing to keep our imagiantion young on occation.

more sexy

beach volley ball???

You're right, Aris. When I was younger and looked good in a bikini, I would play volleyball down at Hermosa or Manhattan Beach with the other gals and guys. Oh to be young like that again!!!

When I was younger my eyes would play volleyball watching girls play beach volleyball.

more sexy

beach volley ball???

When I was younger my eyes would play volleyball watching girls play beach volleyball.

oh gee----just how much younger?-------eye movement is
the last thing to go---------in brain death

more sexy

beach volley ball???

oh gee----just how much younger?-------eye movement is
the last thing to go---------in brain death

Well my eyes still play volleyball, but at the gym now. People still go to beaches but not many go in the water. Everybody is afraid of the water being contaminated. It's a reality today, and people are getting sick from the bacteria and all kinds of infections.

Used to be a time when surfers would just jump in with their swimsuits, now you'll never see them go in without a wetsuit, no matter which beach. And if it's after rainfall, forget it, even with a wetsuit it's suicide.

oh----really? it's ok-----my bikini is in mothballs

Well they say if a man stops checking women out, then you really know its over. Praise to the Allah I'm not there yet.

Our body is like a car, it starts breaking down and leaking after a certain number of miles.

Speaking of which, I heard a funny riddle the other day, what do ghosts and health foods have in common?

Well they say if a man stops checking women out, then you really know its over. Praise to the Allah I'm not there yet.

Our body is like a car, it starts breaking down and leaking after a certain number of miles.

Speaking of which, I heard a funny riddle the other day, what do ghosts and health foods have in common?

I cannot solve it.......... well------all I can CONJURE up---
is-------neither effectuate anything-----if you don't BELIEVE
IN THEM ie ----ya gotta be a BELIEVER-------like them
jihadist apes

supernatural?

Forum List

Back