Iran says it's ready for war with US

[
You did not read my posts; both of them but then I wouldn't expect you to educate yourself on my stated position on the matter.

Iran is threatening all out war if Boy Trump attacks all while Boy Trump cowers in his wittle corner
Of course they're threatening, Einstein, they're TERRORISTS..

The last POTUS they threatened folded like a paper sack and rewarded them with $150Billion in sanctions and a plane load of cash.

You Leftists have this strange idea that being the Terrorists Bitch somehow makes you safer.

But why wouldn't they try, given the Useful Idiots in the Democrat Party.

Yeah; like I'm a real fucking leftist. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. GFYS .................

Okay, you're a stoner.

If you consider expensive, premium cigars to be the forte of a stoner then I guess I'm a stoner but the prolly not, jack ass.

Yeah, those Swisher Sweets really take a toll on a fry flipper's salary.

Swisher Sweets? LOFL ................. I was smoking those @ 14 years; I'm 58 now.

I believe my price per stick increased just a tad since then but that shouldn't be your concern junior, since I'm paying for the boxes. LOFL

Trump
should move to israel so he can enjoy the view ...........
And you should move South of the Border.

where I reside isn't your concern; you should mind your own business and plan your own funeral
Then you mind your own business and stop posting.
You are one rude fucker.

you continue to quote me & you expect me to stop replying?

So, you were raised in a cave by a bunch of fvcking monkeys?
You are a very angry person.
Get out and meet people.

you make a lot of accusations yet you know not which ye speak of

you are like that irritating fagot I knew back in high school that everyone made fun of because he was such a pussy, just like U R

And you should move South of the Border.

where I reside isn't your concern; you should mind your own business and plan your own funeral
You are one rude fucker.

Get out and meet people.

you are like that irritating fagot I knew back in high school that everyone made fun of because he was such a pussy, just like U R
For a “Libertarian”
You sure do love Democrats; and don’t even try to say you don’t.

Sucks for you that it seems I’m far from alone on this message board in stating that you’re an angry person.

You are one rude fucker.

Get out and meet people.

For a “Libertarian”

Sucks for you that it seems I’m far from alone on this message board in stating that you’re an angry person.

maybe U R confused; it's not so much that I may have any affinity for DemonRats but I believe the Gay Old Phagots are a cancer upon the anus of humanity.

so, we see things a bit different.............

as far as your perception of my supposed anger, that is nothing more than some fantasy within your pea size brain.

You are one rude fucker.

Get out and meet people.

For a “Libertarian”

maybe U R confused; it's not so much that I may have any affinity for DemonRats but I believe the Gay Old Phagots are a cancer upon the anus of humanity.

as far as your perception of my supposed anger, that is nothing more than some fantasy within your pea size brain.
My, oh my!
An ad hominem!
I’m shocked!

A fantasy shared by many on this board.

Get out and meet people.

For a “Libertarian”

My, oh my!
An ad hominem!
I’m shocked!

so, you share fantasies; is that a club, like ALANON or MENSA?

U R quite interesting; you might consider ballet classes .............

Get out and meet people.

For a “Libertarian”

My, oh my!
An ad hominem!
I’m shocked!

Karate and Tai-Chi.

For a “Libertarian”

My, oh my!
An ad hominem!
I’m shocked!

Karate and Tai-Chi.

Krav Maga .......... try it ........

For a “Libertarian”

My, oh my!
An ad hominem!
I’m shocked!

Karate and Tai-Chi.

Krav Maga .......... try it ........
It’s sort of like a Karateized Tai-Chi.
Of course no one uses perfect form in a real fight; perfect form is to master accuracy and speed.

Like that MOAB Trump had dropped on ISIS and they disappeared for months?

if you believe the Iranian military is akin to ISIS then you don't know shit but thanks 4 playin'[/QUOTE]Of course they're different.

They're less committed to a belief and more committed to keeping their own asses in power.. Like all Leftists...

Of course I did. I directly responded to your comments. Then you proceeded to have a grade a hissy fit. Anyone can go back and see this in black and white.

Good god, would you stop your incessant whining?

Anyhoo, delusional chicken hawks notwithstanding...we are not going to defeat iran in a war with only air power. No, we are not going to wipe out their military or leadership with only airpower.
How can you Tards be so ignorant?

If he attacks, Trump isn't going to try to occupy Iran.

Just blow important shit up... Oil refineries, military assets, infrastructure.. That kind of stuff..

Are you starting to get a clue?

Of course they're threatening, Einstein, they're TERRORISTS..

The last POTUS they threatened folded like a paper sack and rewarded them with $150Billion in sanctions and a plane load of cash.

You Leftists have this strange idea that being the Terrorists Bitch somehow makes you safer.

But why wouldn't they try, given the Useful Idiots in the Democrat Party.

Yeah; like I'm a real fucking leftist. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. GFYS .................

Okay, you're a stoner.

If you consider expensive, premium cigars to be the forte of a stoner then I guess I'm a stoner but the prolly not, jack ass.

Yeah, those Swisher Sweets really take a toll on a fry flipper's salary.

Swisher Sweets? LOFL ................. I was smoking those @ 14 years; I'm 58 now.

I believe my price per stick increased just a tad since then but that shouldn't be your concern junior, since I'm paying for the boxes. LOFL

Shrug.

I don't smoke.

That's funny. Apparently they have no clue what hell Trump will unleash upon them should he decide to end this problem once and for all. He is no Barack Obama.

Iran says it's ready for war with US after Saudi oil attack accusations
Billy, Iran is no Iraq either! What's stopping Saudi's from doing their own fighting?

Nothing, but it's not just a Saudi/Iran event. Iran is interfering on a planetary scale.
I dunno. Seems like Trump blamed Iran long before the Kingdom did.

And the sorry fact is that only Trump supporters believe Trump , at least without a fact check, and certainly none of our former allies do. And it is common for him to reverse himself within days, so when he said Iran did it, it simply went without saying America would pound Iran to keep the Saudis buying guns they don't need because we go to war for them..or hotel rooms by the floor.

I dont watch TV.
Once air superiority is achieved they're fucked.
Which of course is the exact same way we took out Iraq. Their planes are old and outdated and they have very few of them.
Sounds to me like you watch to much of the Iranian equivalent of Baghdad Bob.....

They know they've no chance against US Airforce and every $ spend on aircrafts is a $ lost.
That's why they've invested in missiles and assymetrical warfare.
And their strategy is working as showcased in recent Saudi events, and all those Iranian backed non-state actors in Yemen, Lebanon, Iraq etc.

Nobody has hit them back.........yet.

We had none of these problems while Obama was President

Forum List

Back