Iran says it's ready for war with US

No, because Obama regularly serviced the Islamists.
In what way, Billy? Do you mean by releasing Iranian money held since Carter as part of a non-nuclear deal? Or is it something else I fail to remember?

Get out your history books. Obama's ME policy almost invariably favored the Islamists.

And yeah. "Their money" or not, you don't give a regime sworn to destroy your country 1.8 billion dollars unless you are in with them. It was not stupidity, it was intentional.

That's funny. Apparently they have no clue what hell Trump will unleash upon them should he decide to end this problem once and for all. He is no Barack Obama.

Iran says it's ready for war with US after Saudi oil attack accusations
Billy, Iran is no Iraq either! What's stopping Saudi's from doing their own fighting?

Nothing, but it's not just a Saudi/Iran event. Iran is interfering on a planetary scale.
I dunno. Seems like Trump blamed Iran long before the Kingdom did.

And the sorry fact is that only Trump supporters believe Trump , at least without a fact check, and certainly none of our former allies do. And it is common for him to reverse himself within days, so when he said Iran did it, it simply went without saying America would pound Iran to keep the Saudis buying guns they don't need because we go to war for them..or hotel rooms by the floor.
If Trump were to announce his abiding love of dogs, you are the sort of kid who would kick a few puppies to the curb just to make sure, now wouldn't you?

In what way, Billy? Do you mean by releasing Iranian money held since Carter as part of a non-nuclear deal? Or is it something else I fail to remember?

Get out your history books. Obama's ME policy almost invariably favored the Islamists.

And yeah. "Their money" or not, you don't give a regime sworn to destroy your country 1.8 billion dollars unless you are in with them. It was not stupidity, it was intentional.
You are wrong, billy. If it were the other way around, you'd rankle, and your sure as hell wouldn't make a deal to not grow nukes without a return. That's what deals are,,you give me what I want and I give you what you want. Iran, and nobody else for that matter, is as stupid as Trump, and evidently you, think they are. He's turned us into a paper tiger.

You are wrong, billy. If it were the other way around, you'd rankle, and your sure as hell wouldn't make a deal to not grow nukes without a return. That's what deals are,,you give me what I want and I give you what you want. Iran, and nobody else for that matter, is as stupid as Trump, and evidently you, think they are. He's turned us into a paper tiger.

I am not wrong by any rational standard, and things are not the other way around. I could not care less about the Iranian mullahs' sentiments on the issue.

There was no deal with the United States, and their deal with Obama was mere window dressing.

They can obey or be destroyed. There's too much at stake here.

Last edited:

I imagine Michelle must have done 100% of the child rearing in the Obama family.

Any good parent knows that when the kid acts out, you DON'T reinforce the behavior by giving in to them and handing them that candy bar.

That's funny. Apparently they have no clue what hell Trump will unleash upon them should he decide to end this problem once and for all. He is no Barack Obama.

Billy, Iran is no Iraq either! What's stopping Saudi's from doing their own fighting?

Nothing, but it's not just a Saudi/Iran event. Iran is interfering on a planetary scale.

And the sorry fact is that only Trump supporters believe Trump , at least without a fact check, and certainly none of our former allies do. And it is common for him to reverse himself within days, so when he said Iran did it, it simply went without saying America would pound Iran to keep the Saudis buying guns they don't need because we go to war for them..or hotel rooms by the floor.
If Trump were to announce his abiding love of dogs, you are the sort of kid who would kick a few puppies to the curb just to make sure, now wouldn't you?
I take it you object to my not overlooking the corruption you hope continues as Republican politics. But you overlook enough for both of us, so I'll just keep on truckin' as I hope to bring the scams forward.

There's too much at stake here.
What's at stake here for America?
Y'know, billy, seems like I recall you symbolically pawing the ground like a horny bull at the thought of an Iraqi war because 15 Saudi's and 4 others destroyed our way of life. And I think there were a few unkind words spat at those of us who saw it as nothing more than wrapping up what 41 and Schwarzkopf failed to do at Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz' urging 8 years before. How'd that work out for us?

Now here we are again, only with an "N" instead of a "Q" in the name and a bunch of wishful accusations just like before. It's Saudi's job. Let them man up for a change.

There's too much at stake here.
What's at stake here for America?
Y'know, billy, seems like I recall you symbolically pawing the ground like a horny bull at the thought of an Iraqi war because 15 Saudi's and 4 others destroyed our way of life. And I think there were a few unkind words spat at those of us who saw it as nothing more than wrapping up what 41 and Schwarzkopf failed to do at Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz' urging 8 years before. How'd that work out for us?

Now here we are again, only with an "N" instead of a "Q" in the name and a bunch of wishful accusations just like before. It's Saudi's job. Let them man up for a change.

If Iran obtains nuclear weapons, it will be a matter of a short time before one or more of their sponsored terror groups will be given one or more with which to attack the United States, giving them plausible deniability.

I take it you object to my not overlooking the corruption you hope continues as Republican politics. But you overlook enough for both of us, so I'll just keep on truckin' as I hope to bring the scams forward.
I'm not a Republican. I don't care about partisan politics.

If I object to anything, it is all you regressive leftists who don't actually stand FOR anything at all, much less liberal ideology.

All you know is what you stand against, and in doing so, you place yourself as an apologist for the very least liberal people in the entire world.

Obama's ME policy almost invariably favored the Islamists.
So stupid....
Yes. His encouraging the overthrow of all the leaders who kept the Islamists under wraps was very stupid.

....and I am being very generous by calling it merely stupid. Anybody who knows anything at all about these places could have predicted the outcome. When you remove the cork, the bubbly comes pouring out.

Of course I did. I directly responded to your comments. Then you proceeded to have a grade a hissy fit. Anyone can go back and see this in black and white.

Good god, would you stop your incessant whining?

Anyhoo, delusional chicken hawks notwithstanding...we are not going to defeat iran in a war with only air power. No, we are not going to wipe out their military or leadership with only airpower.
How can you Tards be so ignorant?

If he attacks, Trump isn't going to try to occupy Iran.

Just blow important shit up... Oil refineries, military assets, infrastructure.. That kind of stuff..

Are you starting to get a clue?
Yes. He is going to leave a vacuum for ISIS to exploit. How brilliant.

Forum List

Back