Iran says it's ready for war with US

A sucker punch is nearly impossible to catch.

The US is ranked overwhelmingly first in military power on this planet. Iran, fourteenth.

Are you suggesting that the attack not be answered?

Are you suggesting that an attack on Iran won't be answered?
No matter the rank of US military power on the planet there'll still be flying thousands of missiles in retaliation from Iran and all its proxies in the region.
USA and its allies can't stomach the consequences, the world and Iran knows this.

Do you realize that a war with Iran would spike crude oil prices? What is the one main factor that has preceded nearly every recession over the past several decades? A prolonged spike in energy co$t$.

A US Iran war would at a minimum most likely result in a world wide recession.

Odds would be pretty high for a resulting world wide depression & a world war also.

Let's see if Trump has the cajones.

Which is why we need to STOP exporting and importing oil.
Golfing Gator said the US doesn’t produce oil for use as gasoline.

When did he write that?
Yesterday.

[
You did not read my posts; both of them but then I wouldn't expect you to educate yourself on my stated position on the matter.

Iran is threatening all out war if Boy Trump attacks all while Boy Trump cowers in his wittle corner
Of course they're threatening, Einstein, they're TERRORISTS..

The last POTUS they threatened folded like a paper sack and rewarded them with $150Billion in sanctions and a plane load of cash.

You Leftists have this strange idea that being the Terrorists Bitch somehow makes you safer.

But why wouldn't they try, given the Useful Idiots in the Democrat Party.

G. W. Bush & his war criminal posse said the 2003 Bush Iraq War was only gonna last about 6 months & would co$t only $50 billion.

I bet you believed those lying asshole war criminals too, huh?
Actually you're lying about what Bush said.
He said the war against terrorism would be a long costly battle. Maybe someone said it would take six months, but not Bush.

You did not read my posts; both of them but then I wouldn't expect you to educate yourself on my stated position on the matter.

Iran is threatening all out war if Boy Trump attacks all while Boy Trump cowers in his wittle corner
Like that MOAB Trump had dropped on ISIS and they disappeared for months?

if you believe the Iranian military is akin to ISIS then you don't know shit but thanks 4 playin'

G. W. Bush & his war criminal posse said the 2003 Bush Iraq War was only gonna last about 6 months & would co$t only $50 billion.

He said the war against terrorism would be a long costly battle. Maybe someone said it would take six months, but not Bush.

if you believe the Iranian military is akin to ISIS then you don't know shit but thanks 4 playin'
I presume neither one of us has detailed knowledge of Iran’s military.
I do know that if Trump gives an order, it won’t include taking prisoners.

Both Iraq and Afghanistan were nation-building projects. Iran will not enjoy such status.
Says who? You? We had plans to build those nations? No...

Your statement is what comes of a public school education.
I'm surprised that, with your obviously limited capabilities and tendency to throw little hissy fits the moment anyone disagrees with you, you even post on public forums. This can't be good for your mood, or your self esteem.

Gosh, my self-esteem is legendary! :113:

Your posts brand you as an idiot of limited cognizance and poise, and projecting your puerile foibles is only marginally amusing.
Oh look, someone got embarrassed and brought out the google thesaurus.

All that self stroking...yet not even an attempt to address what I said. Like I said...limited capabilities....

Both Iraq and Afghanistan were nation-building projects. Iran will not enjoy such status.

I'm surprised that, with your obviously limited capabilities and tendency to throw little hissy fits the moment anyone disagrees with you, you even post on public forums. This can't be good for your mood, or your self esteem.

Your posts brand you as an idiot of limited cognizance and poise, and projecting your puerile foibles is only marginally amusing.

All that self stroking...yet not even an attempt to address what I said. Like I said...limited capabilities....

You have said nothing, but I'm glad you have a dictionary.

there are a few resources that can clue you in on the military capabilities of different nations; why don't you know about these? Some have been around for decades, pre interwebz.

rand, janes, others, etc.; I guess you don't get out much, do you?

You have said nothing, but I'm glad you have a dictionary.
Of course I did. I directly responded to your comments. Then you proceeded to have a grade a hissy fit. Anyone can go back and see this in black and white.

Good god, would you stop your incessant whining?

Anyhoo, delusional chicken hawks notwithstanding...we are not going to defeat iran in a war with only air power. No, we are not going to wipe out their military or leadership with only airpower.

[

The last POTUS they threatened folded like a paper sack and rewarded them with $150Billion in sanctions and a plane load of cash.

You Leftists have this strange idea that being the Terrorists Bitch somehow makes you safer.

Yeah; like I'm a real fucking leftist. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. GFYS .................

there are a few resources that can clue you in on the military capabilities of different nations; why don't you know about these? Some have been around for decades, pre interwebz.

I know a shitload of Israelis who are in the IDF and they don’t give a shit about Iran’s supposed military capabilities.
They giggle when they hear “Iran”.

[

Yeah; like I'm a real fucking leftist. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. GFYS .................
Why not move to Mexico if you want to live in a Libertarian country?

I know a shitload of Israelis who are in the IDF and they don’t give a shit about Iran’s supposed military capabilities.

fvck israel & the israelis; why haven't they done anything about iran if they have such large cajones? LOFL ...............

[

Okay, you're a stoner.

fvck israel & the israelis
I’m sure they care about your opinion...

[

Okay, you're a stoner.
I sense Muslim or Terrorist Sympathizer.

[

I voted libertarain because the DemonRats & the Gay Old Phagots offer American the SAME OLD SHIT they have offered America for decades, which is DEBT, WAR, AND BULLSHIT.

Keep voting for the same ole insanity. Yippy 4 U Bozo ...........

[

I voted libertarain because the DemonRats & the Gay Old Phagots offer American the SAME OLD SHIT they have offered America for decades, which is DEBT, WAR, AND BULLSHIT.

Keep voting for the same ole insanity. Yippy 4 U Bozo ...........
Yet you’re upset that Trump doesn’t want the US to bribe the world?

Forum List

Back