Iran Refuses To Hand Over Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner...Begging the question...

Those who lead, control. I've backed up my statement. If this is all you have I'll consider this line of discussion over.
I'll bet you would like to consider this over. It is not over.

Leading an investigation is not the same thing as controlling it.
Iran has already demonstrated they cannot be trusted or intend to truly and fully investigate what brought this
jet airliner down by refusing to release the black box, a record of what happened to the Boeing flight.

Are you just being a contrarian prick? Or do you take your position to give cover to Iran? That's the only question.

Simply stating the facts.

Iranian authorities are refusing to hand over the black box of the crashed Ukrainian jet to Boeing, the plane's manufacturer, according to Iranian media. Crash investigators had found one of the two black boxes from the Boeing 737-800 that crashed near Tehran around 6:20 a.m.8 hours ago Iran refuses to hand over the crashed Ukrainian Boeing 737's black box to the embattled manufacturer

Answer the question Pee Knob.

That is a totally made up article from the beginning. The crash had just happened. It noted that Iran has refused to turn the black box over to Boeing.

I already noted that is not how it works anywhere. Boeing is invited to be a part of the investigation but the black box is not turned over to them. That's not even how it works here. It is turned over to the FAA.

The rest of the world has their own organizations that do this.

I already noted that is not how it works anywhere. Boeing is invited to be a part of the investigation but the black box is not turned over to them. That's not even how it works here. It is turned over to the FAA.
So Iran will turn the Boeing black box over to the FAA?

So Iran will turn the Boeing black box over to the FAA?

No, I imagine that they will turn it over to whatever entity is over their investigations.

The rest of the world isnt too trustful of the FAA right now anyway after the 737 Max debacle.

"evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" - Reagan

And then you illegally sell them arms to illegally fund another bunch of assholes.
...arms stolen from the people in order to obtain funds without passing Congress (and the Constitution).
An impeachable offense.

We should never forget this. Other than Reagan only President Trump** could get away with this thanks to his fan base and Republicans in Congress looking the other way.

* - Lost the popular vote by 2.8 million votes
* - One of only 3 presidents to be impeached, only president to be impeached in the first term

And then you illegally sell them arms to illegally fund another bunch of assholes.
...arms stolen from the people in order to obtain funds without passing Congress (and the Constitution).
An impeachable offense.

We should never forget this. Other than Reagan only President Trump** could get away with this thanks to his fan base and Republicans in Congress looking the other way.

* - One of only 3 presidents to be impeached, only president to be impeached in the first term
Fortunately we do not believe you anymore. And never will again. this nation is in deep doodoo.

An impeachable offense.

Fortunately we do not believe you anymore. And never will again. this nation is in deep doodoo.

Believe me? You guys want Trump* to break the law.

No, I imagine that they will turn it over to whatever entity is over their investigations.
Then let's all watch and see how Iran deals with this issue. You sound like you have implicit trust in their behavior.

I have no idea what will happen. I just don't like bogus made up arguments.

Yep, we have people already come to the conclusion with zero evidence that Iran shot the plane down. Not sure why the rush to judgement.

It's exactly the same as Obama arming terrorists in Libya and Syria by calling them "rebels".
Study shows US weapons given to Syrian rebels ended up in ISIS hands

It's probably not exactly the same as it's highly unlikely you ever condemned Obama for arming ISIS and the like.

No, it's not. Nobody purposefully gave ISIS anything. Just like Reagan didn't purposefully give the Taliban weapons...oh, wait. Or that Reagan didn't purposefully ally with Hussain...oh, wait.

It's exactly the same as Obama arming terrorists in Libya and Syria by calling them "rebels".
Study shows US weapons given to Syrian rebels ended up in ISIS hands

It's probably not exactly the same as it's highly unlikely you ever condemned Obama for arming ISIS and the like.

I have many times.

Forum List

Back