Iran Refuses To Hand Over Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner...Begging the question...

Yep, we have people already come to the conclusion with zero evidence that Iran shot the plane down. Not sure why the rush to judgement.
Because happening in Iran, as it did, Iran is the most likely culprit....duh!

I'd say gravity, human error and mechanical malfunction are the most likely culprits however just like you that's only a guess.

We have no idea what happened yet.
We can draw informed intelligent conclusions based on all the empirical evidence.
To say we have "no idea" what happened is just a another way of taking Iran's side in a war of cultures.

I'd say gravity, human error and mechanical malfunction are the most likely culprits however just like you that's only a guess.
Oh, you think gravity is to blame, huh? Okay. :113:

If you look at photos from post #31 your theories seem somewhat less likely than before seeing them.

Oh, you think gravity is to blame, huh? Okay. :113:

If you look at photos from post #31 your theories seem somewhat less likely than before seeing them.

My point being, we don't know what happened.

And yes, gravity plays a role in almost every plane crash.

What's the empirical evidence?
Where this crash happened. The intense political climate at the moment. The condition of the wreckage, etc.

You know, the usual things one would think of if exonerating Iran was not a priority.

Empirical evidence is gathered through observation and experimentation in a controlled environment. Please don't use the term if you don't know what it means.

Empirical evidence is gathered through observation and experimentation in a controlled environment. Please don't use the term if you don't know what it means.
Please don't leave your bullshit laying around. It pollutes everything.

Empirical evidence can be be gained through observation OR experimentation.(whether or not in a controlled environment).
"Empirical evidence is a source of knowledge acquired by means of observation or experimentation." What does empirical evidence mean?

You only cheapen yourself when you pretend to be some all knowing wizard. I know what the word means.
It seems that you don't quite grasp the meaning.

Please don't leave your bullshit laying around. It pollutes everything.

Empirical evidence can be be gained through observation OR experimentation.(whether or not in a controlled environment).
"Empirical evidence is a source of knowledge acquired by means of observation or experimentation." What does empirical evidence mean?

You only cheapen yourself when you pretend to be some all knowing wizard. I know what the word means.
It seems that you don't quite grasp the meaning.

You didn't conduct any experiment. You didn't observe the crash. Are you retarded?

Last edited:
You didn't conduct any experiment. You didn't observe the crash. Are you retarded?
Are you? As already proved you don't have to conduct experiments in order to gain empirical evidence...you obviously can't read or don't bother reading.
And you don't have to have actually witnessed the crash of this Boeing to make empirical observations about the whole issue of the crash and why it may have happened.

Don't throw around insults about the mental capabilities of others when you are so damned dense yourself, suck nose!

Forum List

Back