Iran publicly hangs man on homosexuality charges

The Regressive Left, spinning & deflecting hard on this one.

It would be smarter to just not comment.

Nobody is spinning.

Islamic fundamentalism treats gay people like they are subhuman with institutionalized bigotry.

Liberals in America recognize this fact and are in no way sympathetic to that way of thinking. The idea that we are is a fantasy on the part of weirdos like you and religious nuts like the OP.

The OP would undoubtedly support laws which punish or otherwise marginalize gay people.

You wouldn’t. But you would support laws which punish or otherwise marginalize Muslims.

Both wrong.

Nobody is spinning.

Islamic fundamentalism treats gay people like they are subhuman with institutionalized bigotry.

Liberals in America recognize this fact and are in no way sympathetic to that way of thinking. The idea that we are a fantasy on the part of weirdos like you and religious nuts like the OP.

The OP would undoubtedly support laws which punish or otherwise marginalize gay people.

You wouldn’t. But you would support laws which punish or otherwise marginalize Muslims.

Both wrong.
Right on cue.

They literally can't help themselves.

Nobody is spinning.

Liberals in America recognize this fact and are in no way sympathetic to that way of thinking. The idea that we are a fantasy on the part of weirdos like you and religious nuts like the OP.

Both wrong.
Right on cue.

You saw spin? How much more clear can I be. I find the treatment of gay people in Islamic fundamentalist states to be an outrage. I am grateful that we have laws in this nation which protect this and other minority groups.

You aren’t making your case. Where is my spin?

“Iran publicly hangs man on homosexuality charges”

Illustrating the danger of conservative religious fundamentalism, in Iran or the United States.

Fortunately, we have a First Amendment that safeguards gay and transgender Americans from a similar fate; the consequence of the ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to most on the religious right.

Fortunately, we have conservatives fighting to keep this intolerance mindset from coming to the US. Liberals thinks it is okay to open up the gates and explore incorporating sharia law into Western Law and have the audacity to call conservatives intolerant and racist for not wanting this.

Illustrating the danger of conservative religious fundamentalism, in Iran or the United States.

Fortunately, we have a First Amendment that safeguards gay and transgender Americans from a similar fate; the consequence of the ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to most on the religious right.

Fortunately, we have conservatives fighting to keep this intolerance mindset from coming to the US. Liberals thinks it is okay to open up the gates and explore incorporating sharia law into Western Law and have the audacity to call conservatives intolerant and racist for not wanting this.

If you must lie, why even try?

Nobody is spinning.

Both wrong.
Right on cue.

You saw spin? How much more clear can I be. I find the treatment of gay people in Islamic fundamentalist states to be an outrage. I am grateful that we have laws in this nation which protect this and other minority groups.

Your lie: "But you would support laws which punish or otherwise marginalize Muslims." Never have I said that, not even close.

The standard deflect/pivot/attack tactic used so consistently by the Regressive Left, particularly on this topic. You just can't help yourself.

Obviously, you don't realize you did it, because intellectual dishonesty is as natural to political fundamentalists as is breathing.

There. I showed you some attention. You're welcome. Have a delightful day.

Your lie: "But you would support laws which punish or otherwise marginalize Muslims." Never have I said that, not even close.

The standard deflect/pivot/attack tactic used so consistently by the Regressive Left, particularly on this topic. You just can't help yourself.

Obviously, you don't realize you did it, because intellectual dishonesty is as natural to political fundamentalists as breathing.

Oh, Stormy, you can try to spin your Islamophobia into something progressive, but it really isn't.

So Iran executed a child rapist, and you guys get all worked up about it. Personally, I'm against the DP, but this isn't happening in my country so it's really none of my business. This guy was 31, he doesn't know what life was like before the Ayatollahs, he did that anyway.

Nobody is spinning.

Both wrong.
Right on cue.

Obviously, you don't realize you did it, because intellectual dishonesty is as natural to political fundamentalists as is breathing.

Come on man. Your silence on the issue doesn’t give you a pass. You never express opposition when others toss out bigotry toward Muslims. Why would you try to play that game?

You believe that liberals like me support sharia law and defend terrorists. That is in spite of the fact that I’ve consistently expressed my clear opposition to both. I find fundamentalist Muslims to be a blight on humanity. Their treatment of gay people is an absolute outrage.

If you begin to oppose bigots with the same energy that you oppose those who wish them gone, you might have an argument. I’ll look forward to that.

Nobody is spinning.

Both wrong.
Right on cue.

Come on man. Your silence on the issue doesn’t give you a pass. You never express opposition when others toss out bigotry toward Muslims. Why would you try to play that game?

You believe that liberals like me support sharia law and defend terrorists. That is in spite of the fact that I’ve consistently expressed my clear opposition to both. I find fundamentalist Muslims to be a blight on humanity. Their treatment of gay people is an absolute outrage.

If you begin to oppose bigots with the same energy that you oppose those who wish them gone, you might have an argument. I’ll look forward to that.
Great, thanks so much.

Lesbians hating on the trans....

Muslims murdering the gays...

blacks smack talking the Jews....

The big tent the Democrats are trying to build is getting a little slippery with all the blood on the floor.
Wow, you sound like the GOP Party Platform.
The only party that is pro-Islam is yours. Therefore you are the bigot.

Trump like his Saudi Arabia... They have the same death penalty for gays and death by chemicals if Yemen..

No one is going to defend Iranian Government action here... It was deplorable, but is anyone going to start a major war over it...

Saudis kill a US resident journalist and the President kisses there ass... Now that embarrassing....

Two wrongs don't make a right but one is still on best buddy list....

How many Iranians were involved in 911?

Some Muslims execute people for being gay. We saw that here in the US when a gay Orlando nightclub was shotup by a Muslim. Some Christians are against gay marriage but otherwise live and let live. Liberals see the Christian as the more intolerant and the Muslim as peaceful.

Some Muslims execute people for being gay. We saw that here in the US when a gay Orlando nightclub was shotup by a Muslim. Some Christians are against gay marriage but otherwise live and let live. Liberals see the Christian as the more intolerant and the Muslim as peaceful.

That’s also dishonest. But you get points for consistency.

And we also have a 2nd Amendment that ensures the 1st

-Geaux

Forum List

Back