Who the hell is Howard Schultz and why the hell is he running for President?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Dems fear Trump re-election if ex-Starbucks CEO Schultz runs

Well, it turns out this guy is the former CEO of Starbucks, and he's planning to run for President as a third-party candidate.

Why???

I mean usually you have to have a reason to run for President, right?

But what's this guy's reason?

He says Trump gets credit for the good economy, so no, a bad economy isn't the reason.

So what is it?

The Dems are in a panic because they think this guy running will tilt the scale against them and cause Trump to win in 2020.

Aren't they assuming that this guy will get votes?

But who would vote for him?

People who like coffee?

considering teflon don saw fit to prop him up by challenging him today to "have the guts" to run..??

i bet one of donny's LLCs must have offered him a hefty sum.

"He says Trump gets credit for the good economy"

considering teflon don saw fit to prop him up by challenging him today to "have the guts" to run..??

i bet one of donny's LLCs must have offer him a hefty sum.

That's right he did say that.

So why the hell is he running for President?

I mean, Ross Perot had a reason, which is that George H.W. Bush broke his "no new taxes" pledge and pushed the economy into a recession.

i bet one of donny's LLCs must have offer him a hefty sum.

That's right he did say that.

So why the hell is he running for President?

I mean, Ross Perot had a reason, which is that George H.W. Bush broke his "no new taxes" pledge and pushed the economy into a recession.

Are you totally inept?

Why don't you read a news report on him where he describes EXACTLY WHY HE WANTS TO RUN?

DUH!!!

Besides, kid/old man, you should be happy he is running as an indy - since he will take votes from the left in an election and help your messiah (Trump) not lose so badly in 2020.

Again...DUH!!!

Dems fear Trump re-election if ex-Starbucks CEO Schultz runs

Well, it turns out this guy is the former CEO of Starbucks, and he's planning to run for President as a third-party candidate.

Why???

I mean usually you have to have a reason to run for President, right?

But what's this guy's reason?

He says Trump gets credit for the good economy, so no, a bad economy isn't the reason.

So what is it?

The Dems are in a panic because they think this guy running will tilt the scale against them and cause Trump to win in 2020.

Aren't they assuming that this guy will get votes?

But who would vote for him?

People who like coffee?

I’ll give him a look. On the surface he represents my views better than either party. That being socially liberal (gay rights, pro choice, etc.) but fiscally conservative and hopefully state rights. So yeah, I’ll lend an ear to hear what he has to say. I can tell you one thing for sure, I won’t vote for who ever The Dems run. The Supreme Court is always the ultimate prize.

He is a capitalist that caters his business to leftists, as much of his success is due to campus stores.

Donald Trump is the protest candidate. There is no room for ANOTHER protest candidate, and I have a feeling Schultz isn't even a protest candidate. He's like, I'm just a mushy soft moderate who will obey our corporate masters and the Bilderberg Group.

Personally I think Starbucks coffee is overpriced and overrated.

You don’t understand there business. They don’t sell coffee, they provide a lifestyle.
Right, the I'm wealthy enough to spend $5 on a cup of coffee crowd.

Sorry for your trouble bro, but Millions of people everyday drop half a sawbuck on a latte.
Millions of people with money to waste.

The fair price for a cup of coffee is $1.

Personally I think Starbucks coffee is overpriced and overrated.

You don’t understand there business. They don’t sell coffee, they provide a lifestyle.
Right, the I'm wealthy enough to spend $5 on a cup of coffee crowd.

Sorry for your trouble bro, but Millions of people everyday drop half a sawbuck on a latte.
Millions of people with money to waste.

The fair price for a cup of coffee is $1.

With a desk, chair and free WiFi it’s $5.

Spoiled, sleepwalking Americans who are too lazy to make their own coffee
don't even have to get out of their cars now.
1019.jpg

Forum List

Back