Iran Missile Launch Shows It Could Target US Homeland

Explanation for what? Iran-N Korean cooperation pact? Honey, if you are just now learning that these things are going on then you are naive as hell. You have uncovered nothing. You have blown the lid off nothing. Secondly, being able to copy a story from some site on the internet does not somehow magically elevate you above the level of moron. As with any source I am unfamiliar with I would have to know more about it. Is it a hack site? Is it total biased bullshit? Btw, don't worry about answering me, as your opinion is worthless.

My point, oh one of little gray matter, is that having these cooperation pacts is common. All nations have them. While this one may not be on the forefront of my mind it does not mean that you are breaking news to me. Hell, I'd be surprised if these 2 countries did not have a nuclear cooperation pact.

What the hell is wrong with you, Pol Chick? Are you retarded or what?

It is said that a good liar includes as much of the truth as he can; you're not even a good liar.

The question was, before I revealed it to you....did you know that Iran was paying North Korea as their nuclear facility.

As you've done everything possible to tap-dance around the answer, it is clear that you didn't.

Hence, the conclusion that must be drawn is that you are one of those low-life ignoramuses hoping to slip in with your betters.

You didn't.

Exposing the asininity of posters is one of my guilty pleasures.....but it would be redundant in your case.
I suspect that your "points" are simply the result of copy and paste and outright plagiarism, Pol Chick. But back to my primary critique, you write like an illiterate bean field Mexican. Do you have no pride? No shame? Surely you can see that you are on the low end of sophistication when it comes to communication. Why not take classes? Maybe get your GED?

Gee....I really hit a nerve, huh?
Look up plagiarism...and, next time....try not to use terms you don't understand.

BTW....you really don't want to compare educational background with me.
No, I do not want to compare educational backgrounds with you. You would not like it either, I do not think, especially since mine enables me to maintain a career that usurps my time to the point where I am unable to routinely skim half-assed news sites for every loony conspiratorial bullshit that exists. If you do have a formal education that is anywhere close to mine then you have clearly pissed it away, honey.

Explanation for what? Iran-N Korean cooperation pact? Honey, if you are just now learning that these things are going on then you are naive as hell. You have uncovered nothing. You have blown the lid off nothing. Secondly, being able to copy a story from some site on the internet does not somehow magically elevate you above the level of moron. As with any source I am unfamiliar with I would have to know more about it. Is it a hack site? Is it total biased bullshit? Btw, don't worry about answering me, as your opinion is worthless.

My point, oh one of little gray matter, is that having these cooperation pacts is common. All nations have them. While this one may not be on the forefront of my mind it does not mean that you are breaking news to me. Hell, I'd be surprised if these 2 countries did not have a nuclear cooperation pact.

It is said that a good liar includes as much of the truth as he can; you're not even a good liar.

The question was, before I revealed it to you....did you know that Iran was paying North Korea as their nuclear facility.

As you've done everything possible to tap-dance around the answer, it is clear that you didn't.

Hence, the conclusion that must be drawn is that you are one of those low-life ignoramuses hoping to slip in with your betters.

You didn't.

Exposing the asininity of posters is one of my guilty pleasures.....but it would be redundant in your case.
Again, what's your point? You act like you just discovered the fucking Rosetta Stone. What's next for you to discover? That Iran is predominately composed of Shia?

Btw, if I wanted to "slip in" with you then all I would have to do is offer to buy you a box of chicken nuggets and ignore your cankles. You would spread easier than hot butter!

My point?

You're a fool and a liar.
I thought that was clear, but...as you're a fool....seems I have spoon feed it to you.
Uh oh, I have already lost you, haven't I? You argue like a Democrat, you nutty bitch.

Oh, BTW, I found your photo:

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1455051339.158633.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Iran invests in toilet paper factory; man's toilet simultaneously clogs in rural Idaho!

Poly Chick dives into her bunker!
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1455051529.013618.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: "God" spelled backwards is "Dog". Dogs lick their balls. Koreans eat dogs.
America loves dogs and hates Iranians. See the connection?

Poly Chick does!
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1455051769.947114.jpg

You didn't.

I suspect that your "points" are simply the result of copy and paste and outright plagiarism, Pol Chick. But back to my primary critique, you write like an illiterate bean field Mexican. Do you have no pride? No shame? Surely you can see that you are on the low end of sophistication when it comes to communication. Why not take classes? Maybe get your GED?

Look up plagiarism...and, next time....try not to use terms you don't understand.

No, I do not want to compare educational backgrounds with you. You would not like it either, I do not think, especially since mine enables me to maintain a career that usurps my time to the point where I am unable to routinely skim half-assed news sites for every loony conspiratorial bullshit that exists. If you do have a formal education that is anywhere close to mine then you have clearly pissed it away, honey.

This is what I posted:

1. "North Korea’s Missile Launch Shows It Could Target US Homeland

2.North Korea has again successfully put a satellite into orbit, demonstrating the same technology needed to launch an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) and showing that its long-range missile program is becoming increasingly reliable."
North Korea's Missile Launch Shows It Could Target US Homeland

Bad enough.....the insane tin-pot dictator in North Korea has this technology.
But worse.....the insane tin-pot dictator in the White House did this: OK'd the homicidal maniacs in Tehran getting a nuclear bomb...and giving them over $100 billion.

The connection of the two stories is unknown almost all Americans.
Here it is:

Know what Iran's nuclear facility laboratory is called????

It's called North Korea.

"Experts say the deal worked out by Secretary of State John F. Kerry carries no known prohibition against North Korea performing Iran’s nuclear arms research, paid out of the $100 billion to $150 billion the deal frees up in Iranian assets.

“There appears to be little in the Iran nuclear agreement that would prevent Iran from continuing or increasing its personnel and financial investments in North Korea’s future missile and nuclear warhead programs,” Mr. Niksch told a House Foreign Affairs subcommittee in July.
“It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 [billion] to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them.”
John Brennan: U.S. watching for nuclear cooperation between Iran, North Korea

Get that????
No news outlet has told you that the North Korean missile technology is for Iran....

...Iran has been paying one seventh of North Korea's GDP for years!!!!!

Obama just gave North Korea the funds to build nuclear missiles to reach American.

Either show any conspiracy theory, or admit you're a lying sack of effluvia.

You didn't.

That's what I keep telling her but she'd be kicked-out quickly for not knowing how to construct a proper paragraph.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

You didn't.

Why? Where did you get "pushed through" school PoliSpice?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

You thought the news said 'North Korean Missile"????

There is that explanation for ignorance that suggests that the American public is treated in the same way that mushrooms are raised:

"Kept in the dark and fed s**t."

And no where is that more evident than in explanations of what is going on in the world.

The news is filtered....by every news outlet....through a political prism along the lines of 'don't worry....be happy...government knows best, and has everything under control."

It doesn't, and it isn't.

Big news this week, and the context that the media fails to reveal>

2.North Korea has again successfully put a satellite into orbit, demonstrating the same technology needed to launch an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) and showing that its long-range missile program is becoming increasingly reliable."

But worse.....the insane tin-pot dictator in the White House did this: OK'd the homicidal maniacs in Tehran getting a nuclear bomb...and giving them over $100 billion.

Here it is:

It's called North Korea.

"Experts say the deal worked out by Secretary of State John F. Kerry carries no known prohibition against North Korea performing Iran’s nuclear arms research, paid out of the $100 billion to $150 billion the deal frees up in Iranian assets.

“There appears to be little in the Iran nuclear agreement that would prevent Iran from continuing or increasing its personnel and financial investments in North Korea’s future missile and nuclear warhead programs,” Mr. Niksch told a House Foreign Affairs subcommittee in July.
“It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 [billion] to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them.”

Get that????
No news outlet has told you that the North Korean missile technology is for Iran....

Obama just gave North Korea the funds to build nuclear missiles to reach American.

If you voted Democrat you voted to fund Iran/North Korean aims against America.

NORTH KOREA IS REACTING TO US WARMONGERING AND BELLICOSE IMPERIALISM.

Kim Jong-un is merely telling the stupid fucks inside the DC beltway that if they fuck with him he is going to fuck back with them.

Simple. Over and out.

You didn't.

This is what I posted:

Here it is:

It's called North Korea.

Get that????

Will you be encouraging any of your offspring to enlist?

You didn't.

This is what I posted:

Here it is:

It's called North Korea.

Get that????

Will you be encouraging any of your offspring to enlist?
yeah PoliSpice?

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back