Iran Missile Launch Shows It Could Target US Homeland

So, what's the solution? No other nation should be allowed to have missiles? Only America? Better invade the rest and overthrow democratically elected governments..
Don't give the war mongering chicken hawks any ideas.

In this case it's a Chic-enhawk.
The Libtards claim there is no connection whatsoever between No Korea and Iran when it comes to nuke development. These are peace loving nations which follow UN dictates religiously. Our President will vouch for them.

Will you be enlisting?
Too old to enlist...but I do know how to perform the launch checklist sending nuclear gifts to our enemies anywhere in the world.

So you'll be happy to send someone else's kids to die in another unnecessary war in the Middle East.

Is this chick always like this? So disjointed and paranoid?

And yours is exactly the sort of post one has come to expect when they suddenly see the truth!

It must produce a subconscious jolt when you Liberals realize that you are unable to deny any of the facts in the post, huh?
Are talking to me, honey? I am no liberal. Maybe you ought to thoroughly think through your ideas and thoughts, then organize them into a coherent argument and/or critique before you publish them anywhere.

How about you admit these two truths:
a. You are an abject imbecile
b. You never knew the following:

"North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

A central plank of the Obama administration’s case for the nuclear deal just concluded by the P5+1 powers is that the agreement closes off "all pathways” by which the Iranian regime could acquire a nuclear capability, at least for the coming decade.

That, however, simply isn’t true. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as the new nuclear bargain is officially called, only addresses the overt means by which Iran might go nuclear. A covert path to the bomb, entailing the procurement of materiel from foreign suppliers, still remains open to Iran, if it chooses to take that route.

....over the past three decades, Iran and the Stalinist regime of the Kim dynasty in North Korea have erected a formidable alliance—the centerpiece of which is cooperation on nuclear and ballistic-missile capabilities." North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon
Listen, honey, I know all about the deal. Stop deflecting my criticism. You communicate like a 5 year old.

Are you claiming you knew this?

A central plank of the Obama administration’s case for the nuclear deal just concluded by the P5+1 powers is that the agreement closes off "all pathways” by which the Iranian regime could acquire a nuclear capability, at least for the coming decade.

That, however, simply isn’t true. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as the new nuclear bargain is officially called, only addresses the overt means by which Iran might go nuclear. A covert path to the bomb, entailing the procurement of materiel from foreign suppliers, still remains open to Iran, if it chooses to take that route.

....over the past three decades, Iran and the Stalinist regime of the Kim dynasty in North Korea have erected a formidable alliance—the centerpiece of which is cooperation on nuclear and ballistic-missile capabilities." North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

A simple yes or no will do.

You thought the news said 'North Korean Missile"????

There is that explanation for ignorance that suggests that the American public is treated in the same way that mushrooms are raised:

"Kept in the dark and fed s**t."

And no where is that more evident than in explanations of what is going on in the world.

The news is filtered....by every news outlet....through a political prism along the lines of 'don't worry....be happy...government knows best, and has everything under control."

It doesn't, and it isn't.

Big news this week, and the context that the media fails to reveal>

1. "North Korea’s Missile Launch Shows It Could Target US Homeland

2.North Korea has again successfully put a satellite into orbit, demonstrating the same technology needed to launch an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) and showing that its long-range missile program is becoming increasingly reliable."
North Korea's Missile Launch Shows It Could Target US Homeland

Bad enough.....the insane tin-pot dictator in North Korea has this technology.
But worse.....the insane tin-pot dictator in the White House did this: OK'd the homicidal maniacs in Tehran getting a nuclear bomb...and giving them over $100 billion.

The connection of the two stories is unknown almost all Americans.
Here it is:

Know what Iran's nuclear facility laboratory is called????

It's called North Korea.

"Experts say the deal worked out by Secretary of State John F. Kerry carries no known prohibition against North Korea performing Iran’s nuclear arms research, paid out of the $100 billion to $150 billion the deal frees up in Iranian assets.

“There appears to be little in the Iran nuclear agreement that would prevent Iran from continuing or increasing its personnel and financial investments in North Korea’s future missile and nuclear warhead programs,” Mr. Niksch told a House Foreign Affairs subcommittee in July.
“It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 [billion] to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them.”
John Brennan: U.S. watching for nuclear cooperation between Iran, North Korea

Get that????
No news outlet has told you that the North Korean missile technology is for Iran....

...Iran has been paying one seventh of North Korea's GDP for years!!!!!

Obama just gave North Korea the funds to build nuclear missiles to reach American.

If you voted Democrat you voted to fund Iran/North Korean aims against America.

But that couldn't be true! Obama and Kerry both said this was a great deal for the security of the US!! I realize during all the negotiations, Iranian citizens were screaming "Death to America" and Kerry was subjected to being yelled at by his counterpart in Iran, but our administration assured that no nukes will be coming from Iran for at least 10 years. Surely they would have inquired about North Korea's alliance with them! Surely...?

I thought you were going to try harder?

And yours is exactly the sort of post one has come to expect when they suddenly see the truth!

It must produce a subconscious jolt when you Liberals realize that you are unable to deny any of the facts in the post, huh?
Are talking to me, honey? I am no liberal. Maybe you ought to thoroughly think through your ideas and thoughts, then organize them into a coherent argument and/or critique before you publish them anywhere.
Ucczq6J.jpg

Listen, honey, I know all about the deal. Stop deflecting my criticism. You communicate like a 5 year old.

I assumed that it would be China or Russian that supplies knowledge and hardware to enable Iran to develop warhead and ICBMs. Did I specifically know of a Korea-Iran alliance? No, and neither do you, moron.

I assumed that it would be China or Russian that supplies knowledge and hardware to enable Iran to develop warhead and ICBMs. Did I specifically know of a Korea-Iran alliance? No, and neither do you, moron.

I suppose you don't recognize how truly stupid by sound:

I'm the one that provided the explanation of the Iran-North Korea connection, yet you post "Did I specifically know of a Korea-Iran alliance? No, and neither do you, moron."

You're sort of an idiot-savant....without the savant.

Explanation for what? Iran-N Korean cooperation pact? Honey, if you are just now learning that these things are going on then you are naive as hell. You have uncovered nothing. You have blown the lid off nothing. Secondly, being able to copy a story from some site on the internet does not somehow magically elevate you above the level of moron. As with any source I am unfamiliar with I would have to know more about it. Is it a hack site? Is it total biased bullshit? Btw, don't worry about answering me, as your opinion is worthless.

My point, oh one of little gray matter, is that having these cooperation pacts is common. All nations have them. While this one may not be on the forefront of my mind it does not mean that you are breaking news to me. Hell, I'd be surprised if these 2 countries did not have a nuclear cooperation pact.

What the hell is wrong with you, Pol Chick? Are you retarded or what?

But here you pieces of dog shit want to cut our ability to innovate and advance our military hardware. I wouldn't worry about iran...It is the fundie nutsacks in this thread that I'd worry about far more.

Your language is both disgusting and puerile.

Your best hope for success is to sign on to one of those concussion lawsuits....

Explanation for what? Iran-N Korean cooperation pact? Honey, if you are just now learning that these things are going on then you are naive as hell. You have uncovered nothing. You have blown the lid off nothing. Secondly, being able to copy a story from some site on the internet does not somehow magically elevate you above the level of moron. As with any source I am unfamiliar with I would have to know more about it. Is it a hack site? Is it total biased bullshit? Btw, don't worry about answering me, as your opinion is worthless.

My point, oh one of little gray matter, is that having these cooperation pacts is common. All nations have them. While this one may not be on the forefront of my mind it does not mean that you are breaking news to me. Hell, I'd be surprised if these 2 countries did not have a nuclear cooperation pact.

It is said that a good liar includes as much of the truth as he can; you're not even a good liar.

The question was, before I revealed it to you....did you know that Iran was paying North Korea as their nuclear facility.

As you've done everything possible to tap-dance around the answer, it is clear that you didn't.

Hence, the conclusion that must be drawn is that you are one of those low-life ignoramuses hoping to slip in with your betters.

You didn't.

Exposing the asininity of posters is one of my guilty pleasures.....but it would be redundant in your case.

It is said that a good liar includes as much of the truth as he can; you're not even a good liar.

The question was, before I revealed it to you....did you know that Iran was paying North Korea as their nuclear facility.

As you've done everything possible to tap-dance around the answer, it is clear that you didn't.

Hence, the conclusion that must be drawn is that you are one of those low-life ignoramuses hoping to slip in with your betters.

You didn't.

Exposing the asininity of posters is one of my guilty pleasures.....but it would be redundant in your case.
Again, what's your point? You act like you just discovered the fucking Rosetta Stone. What's next for you to discover? That Iran is predominately composed of Shia?

Btw, if I wanted to "slip in" with you then all I would have to do is offer to buy you a box of chicken nuggets and ignore your cankles. You would spread easier than hot butter!

You didn't.

And don't question PC's expertise on military matters...

...She's served!

157020070-the-korean-waitress-gettyimages.jpg

You didn't.

I suspect that your "points" are simply the result of copy and paste and outright plagiarism, Pol Chick. But back to my primary critique, you write like an illiterate bean field Mexican. Do you have no pride? No shame? Surely you can see that you are on the low end of sophistication when it comes to communication. Why not take classes? Maybe get your GED?

You didn't.

And don't question PC's expertise on military matters...

...She's served!

157020070-the-korean-waitress-gettyimages.jpg
She has served in the loony bin.

You didn't.

Again, what's your point? You act like you just discovered the fucking Rosetta Stone. What's next for you to discover? That Iran is predominately composed of Shia?

Btw, if I wanted to "slip in" with you then all I would have to do is offer to buy you a box of chicken nuggets and ignore your cankles. You would spread easier than hot butter!

My point?

You're a fool and a liar.
I thought that was clear, but...as you're a fool....seems I have spoon feed it to you.

You didn't.

I suspect that your "points" are simply the result of copy and paste and outright plagiarism, Pol Chick. But back to my primary critique, you write like an illiterate bean field Mexican. Do you have no pride? No shame? Surely you can see that you are on the low end of sophistication when it comes to communication. Why not take classes? Maybe get your GED?

Gee....I really hit a nerve, huh?
Look up plagiarism...and, next time....try not to use terms you don't understand.

BTW....you really don't want to compare educational background with me.

Forum List

Back