Iran Making a Nuclear Deal with Russia?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Is this going to be the breaking point on the Zionist regime's threats to Iran? The implications are enormous on how Russia intends to cut the US out of future dealing on Iran.

Opinions on what this means now?

It really does sound like Trump made a huge tactical mistake in taking the US out of the 5+1 nuclear agreement!

There's a price to be paid with electing a psychopath as pres.

Is this going to be the breaking point on the Zionist regime's threats to Iran? The implications are enormous on how Russia intends to cut the US out of future dealing on Iran.

It really does sound like Trump made a huge tactical mistake in taking the US out of the 5+1 nuclear agreement!

Wrong again. DT rightly got us out of Obiden's first F'up deal.
The diaper man actually had the Russians negotiate with Iran for us on the new nuclear deal.

He is driving our enemies into alliances & alienating our allies.
There is no way this level of incompetence is by accident.
There's a price to be paid with installing a dementia patient as resident

You're not playing with a full deck. Maybe the world can raise this issue with him in November during the G20, it appears Putin has accepted the invitation.

Now you and the other Canadian fools who thought it would be great to support Americas downfall through backstabbing and optics can pray for Americas rise again. Not that you would ever support a U.S politician who would lead America back to that place, nor principles in Canada that would ensure we are an honest nation of civil liberties.

Yes one of the biggest mistakes of Trump's time though a necessary one as his backers were Christian Zionists and he had to do whatever Israel wanted.

This was a deal which had taken 12 years to get. Already the US were being slow or deliberately not allowing Iran to get back into commercial transactions and then Trump not only ended the deal but added extra sanctions to them when they had done nothing wrong. As a country, the US showed itself to be totally deceitful and one that only a fool would trust and Iran as expected turned to the Right but even decent Iranians were not keen on going back on that, many became interested instead on actually building the nuclear bombs they never had but had been suffering financially as if they had for years. It is totally understandable that Iran having tried very hard to be a part of the West would move instead to others. I have no idea how the future, if we have one, will work out.

Yes one of the biggest mistakes of Trump's time though a necessary one as his backers were Christian Zionists and he had to do whatever Israel wanted.

This was a deal which had taken 12 years to get. Already the US were being slow or deliberately not allowing Iran to get back into commercial transactions and then Trump not only ended the deal but added extra sanctions to them when they had done nothing wrong. As a country, the US showed itself to be totally deceitful and one that only a fool would trust and Iran as expected turned to the Right but even decent Iranians were not keen on going back on that, many became interested instead on actually building the nuclear bombs they never had but had been suffering financially as if they had for years. It is totally understandable that Iran having tried very hard to be a part of the West would move instead to others. I have no idea how the future, if we have one, will work out.
Essentially, I agree with your analysis.
But that leaves the big question on why the US allies with the Zionist regime and against Iran. The same question can be asked on why the US is determined to destroy Russia and has been since the end of WW2 at least.

That's a discussion that no Americans want to have. You?

What was that you were saying about racism, duck?
I've said quite a bit about racism in your country, so could you be more specific?

I don't know how an evil religion could have something to do with racism? Maybe you can explain.

Maybe it is natural, considering that things seem to be going in direction of Middle Eastern 'NATO'.

I don't have to. You've made your hypocritical racism abundantly clear for all to see, duck.
Yes my friend, you do have to say something more specific. You can't help yourself and you will soon. Of all the racists, you're the most outspoken.

Strange how you are not shy about pointing out the racial foibles of the US. But, you become ignorant when you are the racist.
Yes my friend, that didn't take long.
Black men are buying up guns and if they are prevented then they will get them illegally. I think we might hear of black on white gun crime every day now in multiple instances throughout the southern states mostly.

Yes my friend, that didn't take long.
Black men are buying up guns and if they are prevented then they will get them illegally. I think we might hear of black on white gun crime every day now in multiple instances throughout the southern states mostly.
Trying to deflect isn't going to get it, duck. You are a racist.

Yeah Trump screwed up.

Yeah Trump screwed up.
I've come to believe that Iran didn't wish to have nuclear weapons. Or stated a little differently, never wanted to feel the need for nuclear weapons.

Perhaps that comment can facilitate a rational discussion.

I'll start it by saying that Iran against the Zionist regime, puts Iran on the side of right.

As that pertains to other countries, maybe somebody else has some ideas?

I've come to believe that Iran didn't wish to have nuclear weapons. Or stated a little differently, never wanted to feel the need for nuclear weapons.

Perhaps that comment can facilitate a rational discussion.

I'll start it by saying that Iran against the Zionist regime, puts Iran on the side of right.

As that pertains to other countries, maybe somebody else has some ideas?

Iran just wanted nuclear power plants and nuclear desalination plants that also produce cheap energy. They have been forced into this nuclear weapons posture by Israel over the past 25 years.

Iran just wanted nuclear power plants and nuclear desalination plants that also produce cheap energy. They have been forced into this nuclear weapons posture by Israel over the past 25 years.
I would concur with that simple analysis.
I just added some window dressing so that it might be easier for most Americans to understand.

Forum List

Back