Iran Making a Nuclear Deal with Russia?

I would concur with that simple analysis.
I just added some window dressing so that it might be easier for most Americans to understand.

At this point maybe Russia will build the Iranian power plants. I don't think much of the ayatollah, mullahs and revolutionary guard. But, maybe they will prosper and ignore Israeli threats.

Will the Zionist regime dare start a nuclear war?

They have most likely waited too long for starting any war now, on account of Iran has prepared most of it's resources for a counterstrike against Zionism that will be too crippling for the Israeli people to tolerate.

They have most likely waited too long for starting any war now, on account of Iran has prepared most of it's resources for a counterstrike against Zionism that will be too crippling for the Israeli people to tolerate.

Israel has claimed they have nukes aimed at every European capital. Maybe the game is extortion.

Last edited:
Israel has claimed they have nukes aimed at every European capital. Maybe the game is extortion.

more likely that "GAME" is "SURADIE LIES"----in the interview from 8 years ago----a Prof stated that Israel
as the CAPACITY to set up a nuke to hit just about any capital city in Europe-----the suradie lie is "ISRAEL HAS NUKES AIMED AT EVERY CAPITAL CITY IN EUROPE" (it's an islamo nazi thing)

more likely that "GAME" is "SURADIE LIES"----in the interview from 8 years ago----a Prof stated that Israel
as the CAPACITY to set up a nuke to hit just about any capital city in Europe-----the suradie lie is "ISRAEL HAS NUKES AIMED AT EVERY CAPITAL CITY IN EUROPE" (it's an islamo nazi thing)

Martin Van Cleveld is still around.

At this point maybe Russia will build the Iranian power plants. I don't think much of the ayatollah, mullahs and revolutionary guard. But, maybe they will prosper and ignore Israeli threats.
what Israeli threats?------you have REPEATEDLY
CLAIMED that Israel is threatening Iran but have
provided no citations

be careful-----suradie is getting OVER-EXCITED

Gazprom has signed an agreement with the national oil Company of Iran on strategic cooperation, under which $40 billion will be invested. An agreement on the development of 7 fields was also signed. This is a record investment. Isolation of Russia works!

I remain INTRIGUED. What are the Israeli threats against Iran----BUT MORE TO THE
POINT----just what constitutes "PROSPER"
in the "minds" of the founders of 'hezbollah'?

I remain INTRIGUED. What are the Israeli threats against Iran----BUT MORE TO THE
POINT----just what constitutes "PROSPER"
in the "minds" of the founders of 'hezbollah'?

Hezbollah came into being to keep Israel out of Lebanon. Israel has been threatening to bomb Iran since 1994. Their claim is that Iran is six weeks from having a nuclear weapon.

Hezbollah came into being to keep Israel out of Lebanon. Israel has been threatening to bomb Iran since 1994. Their claim is that Iran is six weeks from having a nuclear weapon.
Hezbollah came into being as the ARMY OF ALLAH----for imperialist ambition in as many parts of the world that Iran can manage to plant
its filth. For interest----discuss that matter with a Yemeni sunni. Be prepared to duck---the man will be likely to SPIT. Iran has stated its ambition to WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP---overtly ----in Farsi. The idiot cover-up is ----
"MISTRANSLATION" ----nope---I have relatives
thru marriage who speak Farsi. Hezbollah has been VERY CREDIBLY implicated in vile terrorist
actions around the world -----beloved by people who dance on the dead bodies of children

Forum List

Back