Iran has seized a second tanker, US official says

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Iran has seized a second tanker, US official says From CNN's Barbara Starr Iran has also seized a second tanker, the Liberian-flagged MV Mesdar, according to a US official. Two more US officials tell CNN that, according to maritime intelligence reports, the indication is the Mesdar has been seized. Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps announced earlier that its navy has captured a British-flagged tanker ‘Stena Impero’ in the Strait of Hormuz. The order of seizure of the two ships isn’t clear at this time.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Time to blow up ALL IRANIAN BOATS IN THE GULF....LET THEM TAKE IT TO TH U.N.... ROTFLMFAI

These Muslims are really getting out of control.

Time to pull out the stick and wack them over the head.

Iran has seized a second tanker, US official says From CNN's Barbara Starr Iran has also seized a second tanker, the Liberian-flagged MV Mesdar, according to a US official. Two more US officials tell CNN that, according to maritime intelligence reports, the indication is the Mesdar has been seized. Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps announced earlier that its navy has captured a British-flagged tanker ‘Stena Impero’ in the Strait of Hormuz. The order of seizure of the two ships isn’t clear at this time.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Time to blow up ALL IRANIAN BOATS IN THE GULF....LET THEM TAKE IT TO TH U.N.... ROTFLMFAI

Believe me, I am all for swift retaliation and use of American military assets as force protection for allies, however, in this particular case our President must stand resolute in his dedication to negotiation and back channel communication with rogue regimes such as Iran to resolve these "incidents". I fully believe that any large scale new military action in the Middle East will cost Donald Trump his presidency, thus very possibly costing America and the rest of Western Civilization their forms of government which afford all of us with the personal freedoms we embrace and live every single day.

Forum List

Back