Iran Flaunting Drone

A president giving a classified, sensitive weapon to a known enemy? Stop being a retard.

Clinton did it with China.

Yeah that whole thing stinks. Obamy was given the opportunity to destroy the drone on the ground and he said no. Why do you think he passed on that chance?

He's either a complete idiot or a trader. Take your pick.

Because Obama didn't want to cause "an incident". Translation: He's a spineless jellyfish.
He should have caused an incident, he should have dropped a predator missile right on top of this thing. What could Iran have done? Wish us death...they already do that.

President Obama has had no problem using force when force is necessary. There are over a hundred dead terrorists as well as Osama bin Laden himself who can attest to that.

Taking out an unmanned drone was not worth the response.

So......it WAS POSITIVELY done on purpose...........says Grunt.

Holy Shit! It has been proven!

Did I say positively? No I did not. What I did say was they are preprogrammed to fly in circles when contact is lost, and if contact is not made after a certain amount of time they are programmed to automatically return to base. So how did this one land safely in Iran? What are the odds of this multibillion dollar piece of top secret highly classified equipment just somehow landing safely in Iran when all the fail safes are put into place for such a thing to never happen?. And why did it not land safely in syria or any other country in the region, it just happened to land in Iran, the one country sworn to destroy Israel and now has the means to drop a nuclear weapon undetected on it "And dont give me the whole they dont know how to work it shit".
If it has feathers and webbed feet and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

there is no way in hell this thing should have landed safely on it's own in Iran, no way at all. Unless it was done on purpose.

So......it WAS POSITIVELY done on purpose...........says Grunt.

Holy Shit! It has been proven!

Did I say positively? No I did not. What I did say was they are preprogrammed to fly in circles when contact is lost, and if contact is not made after a certain amount of time they are programmed to automatically return to base. So how did this one land safely in Iran? What are the odds of this multibillion dollar piece of top secret highly classified equipment just somehow landing safely in Iran when all the fail safes are put into place for such a thing to never happen?. And why did it not land safely in syria or any other country in the region, it just happened to land in Iran, the one country sworn to destroy Israel and now has the means to drop a nuclear weapon undetected on it "And dont give me the whole they dont know how to work it shit".
If it has feathers and webbed feet and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

there is no way in hell this thing should have landed safely on it's own in Iran, no way at all. Unless it was done on purpose.

When it loses it's control signal, the drone is programed to return to home base. The theory is that the Iranians jammed the control signal and then spoofed the GPS readings to make the drone think it was returning to base when it was actually landing in Iran

Iran to build copy of captured US drone, official says | Fox News

I still dont see how they obtained this thing. These things are programmed that if they lose signal with them they will fly in circles for about 3 hours, and if signal is not acquired they have automatic programming to return to base. But yet this one lands safely in Iran? Makes no sense. Could this drone have been a payoff to one of our enemies? Giving Obamas history of appeasing it would not surprise me.

In the pictures I saw, it looked like a cheap fake.

Iran doesn't have the technology to build one. It takes more than just making it the same shape. It's constructed from advanced composites that they don't know how to manufacture.

Does it not make you wonder how the hell they landed it? Or do you not know much about drones to begin with and do not understand how they work? It's okay if you dont, but there is no way in hell this thing should have landed safely on it's own in Iran, no way at all. Unless it was done on purpose.

The thing is not stable in flight. I needs advanced computer controlled avionics just to stay in the air. If it ran out of fuel, it would immediately begin tumbling and crash.

The one thing obama does have a problem with is knowing when to use force.

When the seals rescued hostages held by pirates, obama couldn't even give the order! When the seals got Bin Laden, obama dithered over it for 16 hours hoping OBL would get away.

I still dont see how they obtained this thing. These things are programmed that if they lose signal with them they will fly in circles for about 3 hours, and if signal is not acquired they have automatic programming to return to base. But yet this one lands safely in Iran? Makes no sense. Could this drone have been a payoff to one of our enemies? Giving Obamas history of appeasing it would not surprise me.

I don't see it. That would be a treasonous act and no matter the distaste for Obama that seems as far fetched as anything.

Malfunctions happen despite the best programming.

A president giving a classified, sensitive weapon to a known enemy? Stop being a retard.

It's a reasonable assumption taking into account his intentional leaks of Israeli secrets.

Not to mention his friendship with The Muslim Brotherhood.

It was a gesture.

It was also treason, if it was intentional.

Supposedly, they spoofed it

They jammed the control signals which causes the drone to return to home base. The GPS positions were spoofed to make it think it was returning to base when actually it was landing in Iran.

that 'is' the most plausible explanation.

Clinton did it with China.

Because Obama didn't want to cause "an incident". Translation: He's a spineless jellyfish.
He should have caused an incident, he should have dropped a predator missile right on top of this thing. What could Iran have done? Wish us death...they already do that.

President Obama has had no problem using force when force is necessary. There are over a hundred dead terrorists as well as Osama bin Laden himself who can attest to that.

Taking out an unmanned drone was not worth the response.

Not worth a response? Are you kidding me? A high tech drone which will most likely end up being reverse engineered in china to possibly be used against us the future is not worth a response?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back