Iran fails to hijack British oil tanker

Most westerners don't realize that politics in Iran isn't static, The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) are essentially a power unto themselves supposedly answering only to the Supreme Leader not the President. They are the hard-line internal force to be reckoned with and often "do their own thing" without sanction from the so called secular aspect of the government. They are the ones who support external terrorism and have key positions within the Iranian government, they are the cancer that needs to be cut out.

lol And you hippie stoners know how to do that without 'war n stuff', right? lol
Hippy stoner? Really? What insane asylum do you live in knumb knuts? I'm obviously not the one smokin' dope here......... Where the fuck did that come from? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Firstly, the US unilaterally withdrew from the nuclear deal accusing Iran of breaching the agreement despite various reports of IAEA of Irans compliance.
Secondly, strange story with the drone.
Thirdly, Iranian tanker which was detained near Gibraltar (btw, was it detained in international water or not?)

Should the US bomb Iran? Sure, why not?

You trust IAEA reports? I don't.
I have no reason to trust American politicians more than that.

Firstly, the US unilaterally withdrew from the nuclear deal accusing Iran of breaching the agreement despite various reports of IAEA of Irans compliance.
Thirdly, Iranian tanker which was detained near Gibraltar (btw, was it detained in international water or not?)

Which pols? Some are credible, some aren't. No such thing as a credible Democrat, that's a certainty, and no such thing as a credible UN employee or any Euro one, either.

Which pols? Some are credible, some aren't. No such thing as a credible Democrat, that's a certainty, and no such thing as a credible UN employee or any Euro one, either.
Only Trump administration is credible and the whole world is not. Got it.

Forum List

Back