The Mouse That Roared

Drones don't hit back.

Keep in mind Iran is ranked 14th in global military power. They still use the Vietnam era aircraft we gave them.

Iran warns US it will turn Gulf into ‘sea of blood’ as war fears loom
As I recall the 'mouse' beat the US in asymmetric warfare. Don't expect the Iranians to send in their tanks, more likely it will be IEDs and suicide bombers.
What The Fuck do you think they've been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001?

Drones don't hit back.

Keep in mind Iran is ranked 14th in global military power. They still use the Vietnam era aircraft we gave them.

As I recall the 'mouse' beat the US in asymmetric warfare. Don't expect the Iranians to send in their tanks, more likely it will be IEDs and suicide bombers.

Indeed. It was a satirical fantasy. Real world events are not so.

Drones don't hit back.

Mouse that roared. Whoops! Thought this was a thread about AOC! At any rate, I'll say it again, Iran is like a little yapping dog that cannot handle its position in the world that simply needs its ass kicked HARD, real hard to finally understand they aren't SHIT and they don't have any CHOICE.

Getting closer to the time to bomb 60% of the country back to the Stone Age. SMASH their nuclear program. Send a message to Kim Jong Un.

Decades and decades and decades and decades of failed diplomacy and people still fail to learn. You can't bargain with a snake.

Drones don't hit back.

As I recall, it was a story about a small country that acquired a very powerful weapon that forced other countries to take notice of them and give them much greater respect.

I just read that Iran is enhancing their stockpiled uranium. That is a real world event.

Drones don't hit back.

As I recall, it was a story about a small country that acquired a very powerful weapon that forced other countries to take notice of them and give them much greater respect.

I just read that Iran is enhancing their stockpiled uranium. That is a real world event.
And how are they going to deliver it?
A waiter?

Drones don't hit back.

What The Fuck do you think they've been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001?
They've certainly meddled in Iraqi politics but I was unaware they were a major force behind IEDs and suicide bombers there. Got some backup info?

I was completely unaware they were involved in Afghanistan in any big way, no Shiia or Persians over there.

If only our government run by criminals, would mind their own business. If the crooks left the world alone, we wouldn’t be in this mess and Americans wouldn’t be hated worldwide.

Drones don't hit back.

A waiter?
Or USPS, UPS, or maybe Amazon.

Drones don't hit back.

A waiter?
Or USPS, UPS, or maybe Amazon.
FedEx and DHL are pissed at you.

Drones don't hit back.

They've certainly meddled in Iraqi politics but I was unaware they were a major force behind IEDs and suicide bombers there. Got some backup info?

I was completely unaware they were involved in Afghanistan in any big way, no Shiia or Persians over there.
Iran was instrumental in the training and weapons support to Somali rebels when I was deployed to Mogadishu Somalia in 93'.
They developed an RPG that could be fired at a helicopter without blowing the legs off of the person firing it from the back-blast. If you point a normal RPG straight up and pull the trigger it had a tendency to blow away hunks of meat from your lower body.
We discovered that most of the shape charges that were killing our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan during the Bush administration had Iranian markings on them.

Drones don't hit back.

Iran was instrumental in the training and weapons support to Somali rebels when I was deployed to Mogadishu Somalia in 93'.
They developed an RPG that could be fired at a helicopter without blowing the legs off of the person firing it from the back-blast. If you point a normal RPG straight up and pull the trigger it had a tendency to blow away hunks of meat from your lower body.
We discovered that most of the shape charges that were killing our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan during the Bush administration had Iranian markings on them.
I think it is safe to say that Iran has not been our friend since 1953.

If only our government run by criminals, would mind their own business. If the crooks left the world alone, we wouldn’t be in this mess and Americans wouldn’t be hated worldwide.

So we should ignore all overseas aggression? Unwise.

Drones don't hit back.

I think it is safe to say that Iran has not been our friend since 1953.
Obama knew this...yet he gave them billions.

Drones don't hit back.

Now, what do you think will happen should they acquire a nuclear weapon, being the top terrorist organization on the planet?

Drones don't hit back.

Dem <3 Iran & Jihad

So we should ignore all overseas aggression? Unwise.
LOL. What aggression? The only aggression we see is from our criminal government.

Forum List

Back