Iran fails to hijack British oil tanker

well , even if what you say is TRUE as you make excuses . It doesn't seem that they are very good at what they do as they fail in their mission to capure that boat . Where is the 'persian pride' as I laugh at them Ringel ??
How and where am I making excuses except in that warped thinking of yours? :eusa_eh:
I was simply pointing out reality, something that is obviously foreign to you.........

seems to me that the 'iranians' deserve payback for a 40 some year old event where the entire 'iranian' government did the work and not some independent off shoot of 'iranian' government . [also , as 'iran' chants death to America and Israel Ringel ] [chuckle]

seems to me that the 'iranians' deserve payback for a 40 some year old event where the entire 'iranian' government did the work and not some independent off shoot of 'iranian' government . [also , as 'iran' chants death to America and Israel Ringel ] [chuckle]
As usual, your simplistic black and white thinking misses the point, I didn't give the Iranian government a pass, I was simply referring to the power held by the IRGC within the government. As always dealing with your limited, moribund mindsets is entertaining...... :lol:

As usual, your simplistic black and white thinking misses the point, I didn't give the Iranian government a pass, I was simply referring to the power held by the IRGC within the government. As always dealing with your limited, moribund mindsets is entertaining...... :lol:
Oh and it's hysterically funny that the IRGC were scared off by the Brits........ Oops.....

Oh and it's hysterically funny that the IRGC were scared off by the Brits........ Oops.....
--------------------------------- well yeah , do you remember how the puzzy 'brits' were fecked with by the 'iranians' back in 2007 . If I recall correctly I think that Ahmadinegad fed the 'brit' 'zailor / captives' Sweets and kept them confined for 12 days , I think . And 'brit able seaman' arthur batchelor 'became a celebrity when returned to 'england' and became known as 'mr. bean' and ready to drink beer and pose as an example of the 'brit' navy Ringel . Oh well , maybe the 'brits' grew some balls since 2007 Ringel .

--------------------------------- well yeah , do you remember how the puzzy 'brits' were fecked with by the 'iranians' back in 2007 . If I recall correctly I think that Ahmadinegad fed the 'brit' 'zailor / captives' Sweets and kept them confined for 12 days , I think . And 'brit able seaman' arthur batchelor 'became a celebrity when returned to 'england' and became known as 'mr. bean' and ready to drink beer and pose as an example of the 'brit' navy Ringel . Oh well , maybe the 'brits' grew some balls since 2007 Ringel .
Nope, didn't pay attention to it, didn't really give a shit.

-------------------------- just illustrates my point that the 'brits' are puzzy but I also have a problem with USA and 'ally' military fighting a war with 'goatherders' for about 17 years Ringel .

-------------------------- just illustrates my point that the 'brits' are puzzy but I also have a problem with USA and 'ally' military fighting a war with 'goatherders' for about 17 years Ringel .
Anyone who knows the middle east and the cultures/peoples involved knows it was a really bad idea to invade Iraq, Afghanistan not so much if we hadn't been distracted by Iraq. Just as anyone who knows that believing the so called Arab Spring was a good thing, both did nothing more than create power vacuums except in Egypt where they ultimately took care of the problem on their own. The different sects have been fighting each other for control for generations and there's still a tribal mindset in most of the regions. Unless there's a fundamental change in the thinking of the region's inhabitants things will never change, we need to get out and of Afghanistan or we'll end up fighting there for 100 years.

Anyone who knows the middle east and the cultures/peoples involved knows it was a really bad idea to invade Iraq, Afghanistan not so much if we hadn't been distracted by Iraq. Just as anyone who knows that believing the so called Arab Spring was a good thing, both did nothing more than create power vacuums except in Egypt where they ultimately took care of the problem on their own. The different sects have been fighting each other for control for generations and there's still a tribal mindset in most of the regions. Unless there's a fundamental change in the thinking of the region's inhabitants things will never change, we need to get out and of Afghanistan or we'll end up fighting there for 100 years.
--------------------------------- TOTAL WAR , gotta kill the enemy and their supporters which is probably every one if you want to win . I suspect that good war fighting was done away with during the 'old man bush' administration when ' colon powell ' was listened to by 'old man bush . If General Scwarzkopf had held more sway , the 'goatherders might have been history a long time ago . Just my thinking Ringel .

Leave the Iranians alone
---------------------------------- its up to The TRUMP and the boys but some people think that 'iran' needs payback for the last 40 some years Bear .

They do need payback for their actions since 1979. They're a classic example of why just letting scum run rampant with no checks is always a bad policy, and why the isolationists are ignoring history in favor of hiding out in the Burbs pretending 'neutrality' has always been successful. Didn't work for Washington, certainly not for Jefferson or Madison, and never has since, but because some 'Founders' cherry picked speeches are in the public record that means we're supposed to believe it works or something. what has failed is pretending we should be 'negotiating' with scum whose word means literally nothing.

Most westerners don't realize that politics in Iran isn't static, The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) are essentially a power unto themselves supposedly answering only to the Supreme Leader not the President. They are the hard-line internal force to be reckoned with and often "do their own thing" without sanction from the so called secular aspect of the government. They are the ones who support external terrorism and have key positions within the Iranian government, they are the cancer that needs to be cut out.

lol And you hippie stoners know how to do that without 'war n stuff', right? lol

Firstly, the US unilaterally withdrew from the nuclear deal accusing Iran of breaching the agreement despite various reports of IAEA of Irans compliance.
Secondly, strange story with the drone.
Thirdly, Iranian tanker which was detained near Gibraltar (btw, was it detained in international water or not?)

Should the US bomb Iran? Sure, why not?

You trust IAEA reports? I don't.

Iran wants Martydum dumb...........kinda like a tums commercial...........and they will get it soon enough......

Then they will go to the UN and say look what the evil U.S. or Britain did................whine.........and it's over........

Nothing changes ..........history repeats.........and here we go again.

Forum List

Back