Iran Declares Victory Over Obama

[

The war goes on no matter what people like you or Obama think...

What war?

Frankly, the Zionists are welcome to fight their own damned war. We need to stay the fuck out of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE2VqqVDgRs]RADICAL islam DECLARES WAR AGAINST AMERICA AND THE WEST - YouTube[/ame]

Wow. Yeah, they declare war on us because we support Israel and keep propping up governments they don't like.

[

The war goes on no matter what people like you or Obama think...

What war?

Frankly, the Zionists are welcome to fight their own damned war. We need to stay the fuck out of it.

which war is that of the 'zionists' ??? was world war II a "jew's war"??? Interestingly
enough---your comment is a reprise of the nazi and pro-nazi propaganda of the 1930s.
I believe that there is going to be a war -----into which the US will be forced to intervene.
No matter what the circumstances galvanizing that intervention----you and yours will
complain "jews'' (or zionists') war. Some things never change

You know what, guy, playing the "Hitler Card" was over about 20 years go. Seriously.

Israel is an abomination hated around the world, except for the Zionists who have our politicians ball in the lockbox. And given Americans said NO to the Zionist war on Syria, I think that's not going to last much longer, either.

What war?

which war is that of the 'zionists' ??? was world war II a "jew's war"??? Interestingly
enough---your comment is a reprise of the nazi and pro-nazi propaganda of the 1930s.
I believe that there is going to be a war -----into which the US will be forced to intervene.
No matter what the circumstances galvanizing that intervention----you and yours will

You know what, guy, playing the "Hitler Card" was over about 20 years go. Seriously.

Israel is an abomination hated around the world, except for the Zionists who have our politicians ball in the lockbox. And given Americans said NO to the Zionist war on Syria, I think that's not going to last much longer, either.

Another doom and gloomer.

:D

You say fuck the American Constitution and now you say fuck Israel.

I'm tired of seeing young American boys come home in boxes, or without limbs, or with crippling injuries, mental and physical, because a few Zionists want to play, "The Magic Sky Fairy Loves ME the very bestest."

And shit, if these fucks get pushed into the sea, maybe people might FINALLY figure our there are no Sky Fairies.

I'm tired of seeing young American boys come home in boxes, or without limbs, or with crippling injuries, mental and physical, because a few Zionists want to play, "The Magic Sky Fairy Loves ME the very bestest."

And shit, if these fucks get pushed into the sea, maybe people might FINALLY figure our there are no Sky Fairies.

Poor Joey he so Miserable.. I'm sure it's the Zionists fault:eusa_eh:

It ain't about me, guy.

It's about THIS GUY-

053011_amputee.jpg

Some of you are hilarious. During the Syrian WWIII crap you used and mimicked Russian news sources that Russians don't even use or trust. Now you are using an Iranian source that is a state run propaganda paper that Iranians don't trust of believe. Only the lower educated brainwashed people in Russia believe those ridiculous sources in Russia and only the same in Iran believe that source and other state run sources in Iran. Oh, and you people.

Attack the source. Is that all you got?

Iran's President Hassan Rouhani told reporters on Wednesday that he turned down five requests from U.S. President Barack Obama to meet at the United Nations, according to Iran's semi-official Fars News Agency.
Rouhani said:

"Before my trip (to New York), the Americans had sent 5 messages to arrange a meeting between me and Obama, but I turned them down."

"Then they raised a plan for a brief meeting, but I didn’t agree (with it) much; we didn’t disagree with (the idea to have) a meeting, but its grounds weren’t prepared."
The Iranian leader also said that he had achieved his mission at the UN "to prevent a new war in the region," and he mocked Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for his strident speech earlier in the week, saying that Israel is merely frustrated that its own power has declined as Iran's power has grown.

The White House had stoked media anticipation last week by indicating the possibility of a meeting between President Obama and President Rouhani on the sidelines of the UN before Rouhani turned down the suggestion. That was the only known snub before Rouhani claimed to have denied Obama an additional five times. The two leaders spoke by telephone instead--the first such contact between the two nations in three decades.

It ain't about me, guy.

It's about THIS GUY-

053011_amputee.jpg

Israel fights it's own battles boy no need for Americans to do it:cool:

Last edited:

Nope, just another run of the mill God hating atheist prick.

The Zionist SCUM haven't won a war on their own since 1967.

We bailed them out in the Yom Kippur War, when Nixon had to move a bunch of NATO's equipment to save the stuff they lost.

We bailed them out in Lebanon in 1982.

We took out Saddam and Qadafi because they couldn't.

Seriously. Fuck Israel.

I see that you changed your hateful rhetoric from "they should go back where they came from" to wanting all of the Israeli's "pushed back into the sea."

Is that because I posted this:
In 2012, 4.3 million (73%) of the total Jewish population were "Sabras" - born in Israel
or is it because the Jewish faith believes in God and you hate anyone that does? Just asking!

We bailed them out in the Yom Kippur War, when Nixon had to move a bunch of NATO's equipment to save the stuff they lost.

Seriously. Fuck Israel.

No one fights for Israel get it straight.... No Americans have died in defense of Israel:cool:

‘Iran's power and resistance’ forced concessions

AP786263256785.jpg

A senior Iranian military leader said that his country’s “power and resistance” has forced the United States and President Barack Obama to kowtow to Tehran, according to reports in Iran’s state-run media.

The senior military aide to Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei said that Iran has strong-armed Obama into accepting its nuclear rights.

“The Americans have sensibly chosen a type of flexibility and withdrawal vis a vis Iran,” Major General Yahya Rahim Safavi was quoted as saying on Wednesday by the Fars News Agency.

The United States “reached this conclusion that they can’t challenge the powerful Iran,” Safavi was quoted as saying.

Iran Declares Victory Over Obama | Washington Free Beacon

I think it’s a mistake to suggest that Rowhani or Iran won any sort of victory.

The comments in the linked article coming from the Iranian mouthpieces had all the bluster (and credibility), of a swaggering teenager who just drank his first six-pack.

Rowhani is nothing more than a smiling front man for Iran’s mullocrats. Various Islamofascists in the Iranian politburo were quick to issue comments displaying the always reasonable and mature levelheadedness inherent to Iranian Islamo-logic about some perceived victory over the Great Satan™.

These idiots would be pure comedic gold if only we could forget that they kill teenage girls for being raped and fund Islamic terror against the U.S. and Israel.

‘Iran's power and resistance’ forced concessions

AP786263256785.jpg

A senior Iranian military leader said that his country’s “power and resistance” has forced the United States and President Barack Obama to kowtow to Tehran, according to reports in Iran’s state-run media.

The senior military aide to Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei said that Iran has strong-armed Obama into accepting its nuclear rights.

“The Americans have sensibly chosen a type of flexibility and withdrawal vis a vis Iran,” Major General Yahya Rahim Safavi was quoted as saying on Wednesday by the Fars News Agency.

The United States “reached this conclusion that they can’t challenge the powerful Iran,” Safavi was quoted as saying.

Iran Declares Victory Over Obama | Washington Free Beacon

I think it’s a mistake to suggest that Rowhani or Iran won any sort of victory.

The comments in the linked article coming from the Iranian mouthpieces had all the bluster (and credibility), of a swaggering teenager who just drank his first six-pack.

Rowhani is nothing more than a smiling front man for Iran’s mullocrats. Various Islamofascists in the Iranian politburo were quick to issue comments displaying the always reasonable and mature levelheadedness inherent to Iranian Islamo-logic about some perceived victory over the Great Satan™.

These idiots would be pure comedic gold if only we could forget that they kill teenage girls for being raped and fund Islamic terror against the U.S. and Israel.

Obama gives them the opportunity the muslem nutjobs take it and run with it:eusa_eh:

Seriously. Fuck Israel.

No one fights for Israel get it straight.... No Americans have died in defense of Israel:cool:

Bullshit. The Zionists say "jump" and the Politicians in Washington say, "how high?"

At least until the American people finally said "No" to a Syria fiasco.

Now we got Bibi running around whining we aren't going to take out Iran for him.

Bullshit. The Zionists say "jump" and the Politicians in Washington say, "how high?"

At least until the American people finally said "No" to a Syria fiasco.

Now we got Bibi running around whining we aren't going to take out Iran for him.

Osama bin Laden said that 9/11 was in response to our support of Israel.

yes. Yes he did.

What is your point?

Osama bin Laden said that 9/11 was in response to our support of Israel.

yes. Yes he did.

What is your point?

jroc said that no Merruccans have died in defense of Israel. There was also the Lebanon bombing during the Reagan era against US troops.

Well, that's the point that goes over JRoc's head, that the rest of our middle east policy, from subsidzing the military dictatorship in Egypt so it plays nice with Israel, to invading Iraq because the Israelis really didn't like Saddam, is all about making life easy for 6 million zionists who want to pretend that the Magic Sky Pixie loves them the very best, and who cares if we piss off a Billion Muslims in the process.

yes. Yes he did.

What is your point?

jroc said that no Merruccans have died in defense of Israel. There was also the Lebanon bombing during the Reagan era against US troops.

Well, that's the point that goes over JRoc's head, that the rest of our middle east policy, from subsidzing the military dictatorship in Egypt so it plays nice with Israel, to invading Iraq because the Israelis really didn't like Saddam, is all about making life easy for 6 million zionists who want to pretend that the Magic Sky Pixie loves them the very best, and who cares if we piss off a Billion Muslims in the process.

The Jews are running things behind the scenes:eusa_shhh::eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back