Iran Declares Victory Over Obama

Thus Jimmy Carter's misguided implementation of human rights policies not only indirectly led to overthrow of the Shah of Iran, but also paved the way for loss of more than 600,000 lives, Iran's rule by Ayatollahs, the Iran-Iraq War, Iraq's Invasion of Kuwait and Desert Storm, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, and the mass murder of Americans and destruction of the World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001
LOL......that's quite a laundry list of blame laid at Pres. Carter's feet. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Most of which he had zero responsibility for. .. :cool:

the Shah provided stability in the region and kept the wako muslim nutjobs in check

Thus Jimmy Carter's misguided implementation of human rights policies not only indirectly led to overthrow of the Shah of Iran, but also paved the way for loss of more than 600,000 lives, Iran's rule by Ayatollahs, the Iran-Iraq War, Iraq's Invasion of Kuwait and Desert Storm, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, and the mass murder of Americans and destruction of the World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001
LOL......that's quite a laundry list of blame to lay at Pres. Carter's feet. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I agree that the rise of Osama bin Laden was not Jimmy's fault. That was due to the incompetence of Clinton and his administration. The rest I agree with.

LOL......that's quite a laundry list of blame to lay at Pres. Carter's feet. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I agree that the rise of Osama bin Laden was not Jimmy's fault. That was due to the incompetence of Clinton and his administration. The rest I agree with.
Pres. Carter's dealings with Iran had absolutely nothing to do with:

Saddam's invasion of Kuwait and Desert Storm

The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

The Taliban, Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, and the mass murder of Americans and destruction of the World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001

Looks like an effort to throw blame on at least some of the things Ronald Reagan was responsible for back to Carter. Iranians were protesting the Shah in the early 60's in NYC during the 64-65 Worlds Fair. I remember seeing them and wondering what it was all about.

Looks like an effort to throw blame on at least some of the things Ronald Reagan was responsible for back to Carter. Iranians were protesting the Shah in the early 60's in NYC during the 64-65 Worlds Fair. I remember seeing them and wondering what it was all about.
I remember walking by Iranian students protesting the Shah during the 70's

They would erect banners and set up literature tables at the main entrance to the University of Texas in Austin. .. :cool:

Pres. Carter's dealings with Iran had absolutely nothing to do with:

Saddam's invasion of Kuwait and Desert Storm

The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
The Taliban, Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, and the mass murder of Americans and destruction of the World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001

I suggest this was the trigger that started the Soviet invasion.

On July 3, 1979, United States President Jimmy Carter signed the first directive for covert financial aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul.

You numb nut twits who think it's a good idea for Iran to have a nuke are out of your minds. They would use them on Israel, America, all of Europe and any Sunni ruled nation that resisted its power.

Y'all want "Death to America" Iran to have nuclear weapons?

Not what I'd be doing;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4]"Death to America" chants in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

[

Jimmy Carter was an incompetent boob similar to the incompetent we have in office now

In accord with the pleasant US-Iran relations then-existing, President Carter spent New Year's Eve in 1977 with the Shah and toasted Iran as "an island of stability in one of the more troubled areas of the world". Nonetheless, between 1975 and 1978, the Shah's popularity fell due to the Carter administration's misguided implementation of human rights policies.

[/url]
[/url]

Oh MY GOD!!! HUMAN RIGHTS!!!! What a horrible concept!!!!!

Fact is, the Shah went down because his own people hated him and he was incompetant.

And oh, yeah, just to extra piss off his people, he embraced Israel, which most Iranians HATE with a passion.

I'm just wondering what you thought Carter was going to do to save the Shah?

You numb nut twits who think it's a good idea for Iran to have a nuke are out of your minds. They would use them on Israel, America, all of Europe and any Sunni ruled nation that resisted its power.

Their nukes can't hit America.

Generally, Fuck Israel.

but on a serious note, The Islamic Republic has never made war on any of its sunni neighbors EXCEPT for Iraq which attacked them first.

But the real calculus.

We got Saddam to give up his WMD's. Then we killed him.
We got Khadafi to give up his WMD's. Then we killed him.

Not seeing a big incentive for Iran to give up her WMD's.

Generally, Fuck Israel.

but on a serious note, The Islamic Republic has never made war on any of its sunni neighbors EXCEPT for Iraq which attacked them first.

But the real calculus.

:lol:

Why not? You said to "Fuck the Constitution".

I remember walking by Iranian students protesting the Shah during the 70's

They would erect banners and set up literature tables at the main entrance to the University of Texas in Austin. .. :cool:

Yeah?...The Shah was better than the nutjobs they have now..Obama missed the boat he's pathetic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_hr7G4At84]15 JUNE 2009 - Tehran - Iran - Protest continued - Protesters are going to Freedom (AZADI Sq) - YouTube[/ame]

[

Jimmy Carter was an incompetent boob similar to the incompetent we have in office now

In accord with the pleasant US-Iran relations then-existing, President Carter spent New Year's Eve in 1977 with the Shah and toasted Iran as "an island of stability in one of the more troubled areas of the world". Nonetheless, between 1975 and 1978, the Shah's popularity fell due to the Carter administration's misguided implementation of human rights policies.

[/url]
[/url]

Oh MY GOD!!! HUMAN RIGHTS!!!! What a horrible concept!!!!!

Fact is, the Shah went down because his own people hated him and he was incompetant.

And oh, yeah, just to extra piss off his people, he embraced Israel, which most Iranians HATE with a passion.

Umm.....Let him continue the reforms he started at his own pace

Generally, Fuck Israel.

But the real calculus.

Umm...Iran supports terrorism and has funded terrorists who have killed Americans ...Just do you know

Generally, Fuck Israel.

But the real calculus.

The last time I checked, a nuke could easily be transported by a ship to any number of US harbors.

Iran sponsors terrorists groups that are attacking numerous neighbors on a daily basis. It is called waging war by proxy.

I thought Israel was one of our allies, but then so was the Shah of Iran.

Saddam was executed by his own people.

Khadifi was killed by his own people.

What else you got?

Last edited:
[

:lol:

Why not? You said to "Fuck the Constitution".

Yup, you see, I generaly say "Fuck" when someone insists I need to do something stupid "because".

So allowing crazy people to own guns because the "constitution" says so (it really doesn't), fuck it.

Get ourselves involved in DECADES OF WAR in the Middle East because of Israel. FUCK ISRAEL.

Got it? BEcause honestly, you seem kind of dense.

Generally, Fuck Israel.

But the real calculus.

The last time I checked, a nuke could easily be transported by a ship to any number of US harbors.

Iran sponsors terrorists groups that are attacking numerous neighbors on a daily basis. It is called waging war by proxy.

I thought Israel was one of our allies, but then so was the Shah of Iran.

Saddam was executed by his own people.

Khadifi was killed by his own people.

What else you got?

You mean after we bombed the shit out of their infrastructure? After they had given up their nukes. Then they were killed by their own people?

Besides the fact an Iranian bomb would probably be a damn clunky thing you couldn't fit in a suitcase, the Iranians are not going to put their weapon on a ship or give it to a third party where they can't control it. Just like most of you gun whacks don't leave your beloved semi-Automatic on the front porch were the little kids can play with it.

One more point. Any fool who thinks the Zionists are out for anyone but themselves is deluded.

Israel has show it has NO COMPUNCTIONS about manipulating America into fighting its wars for it.

Seriously. Fuck Israel.

[

Umm...Iran supports terrorism and has funded terrorists who have killed Americans ...Just do you know

You mean we stick our dicks in the Middle East Hornet's nest and whine about getting stung.

Hey, you know who else has funded terrorists who have killed Americans?

AMERICA!!!!

Yup, Osama Bin Laden was one of those wonderful "Freedom Fighters" that Ronald Reagan gave Stinger missiles to because the mean old Commies were teaching girls how to read in Afghanistan.

How'd that turn out again?

[

Except the Shah's reforms were to make Iran more western, which most Iranians didn't want.

The Shah didn't allow democracy. When the Democratically elected parlimentary government voted to nationalize the Iranian Oil Industry in 1953, the Shah sided with BP and the CIA to put an end to parlimentary democracy.

In fact, the true tragedy of the Shah was that because he oppressed any political oppossition, the only place where oppossition could form around was the clergy.

[

Except the Shah's reforms were to make Iran more western, which most Iranians didn't want.

The Shah didn't allow democracy. When the Democratically elected parlimentary government voted to nationalize the Iranian Oil Industry in 1953, the Shah sided with BP and the CIA to put an end to parlimentary democracy.

In fact, the true tragedy of the Shah was that because he oppressed any political oppossition, the only place where oppossition could form around was the clergy.

That's is what they want "to be more western" the reforms were started untill the 70s and there is no real democracy there now, also the muslim nutjobs killed far more people than the Shah ever did

Forum List

Back