IQ And The Death Penalty

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Big D, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Why is it that liberals say IQ has nothing to do with intelligences,
    but then use IQ as a excuse for the behaviour of people on death row?

Smith's attorneys say their client has an IQ of 63, seven points below the mental retardation threshold. The Supreme Court ruled in 2002 that mental retardation exempts convicted killers from execution.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/8178515.htm

2. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    ...because liberals like to make excuses wether they are logical or not.

Low IQ as an exemption from the death penalty is moronic. Someone has a low IQ and that somehow makes them less dangerous? No. Evidently just legally less culpable. That doesn't comfort me and it doesn't solve anything.

3. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I believe the question of IQ and the death penalty arises from the question of..."Did, or does the convicted person understand the difference between right and wrong? someone of low mental power may not understand this, and such cant be put to death because they didnt know they were doing wrong. Dont beat me up on this, but as I understand it, this is their reasoning. would you pput to death a 7 year old murderer? how about a 45 year old man that has the mental powers of a 7 year old? that is the question..

4. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    The only reason that D posted this is because this guy is Black, pure and simple. He would've never posted this if it were a white boy. I'm done posting on race here as its not usually my style to continually debate with people such as D who are a disgrace to the caucasian race and completely closed minded on top of it.

People D just posts this crap to get a rise, i've got to believe that he's not stupid enough to believe most of it. If he does I feel for the brainwashing his children are recieving.

5. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I have always thought that if a guy goes and kills someone and is so dumb or crazy that they don't know if it's right or wrong, thats even more reason to give them the death penalty.

6. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Good, because all you are about is personal attacks, and you have never brought information of any value to any discussions.

This topic is about IQ and the death penalty,
    and look what you write, the ramblings of a pure idiot.

7. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Look at the teapot calling the kettle black ! All I have seen out of you is mindless repetative statistics. Is that all that you have on your little mind all day is race, really man you need to get yourself a life.

8. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Hey D why don't you go fuck yourself, you are nothing but a lowlife, answer dodging, piece of human debris. I see that I won't run into you anywhere else on this board because you are too stupid to post on anything else except how you hate minorities. And please don't piss down our legs and tell us its raining, you hate blacks thats the reason for this thread, everybody here knows it hate to tell ya.

P.S. Please send me some of the potatoes you pick at your summer job with the Hispanics this year.

9. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Big D that is what Hitler did before the start of WWII...he had 200k mentally retarded, disabiled and paupers killed, most by starvation in the very Hospitals charged with helping them....google hitler and the site is their. anything Hitler did was in the name of the superior race, is this the way you lean?

10. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Also you complete piece of shit scumbag, you impuned my wife which you are lucky I don't bang you in the ass for. Wanna talk about personal attacks? Thats as low as it gets but wouldn't expect anything less from a human pile of dogshit such as yourself.