CA governor rescinds death penalty because the intentional killing of another is wrong...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
SO WHAT DOES HE SAY ABOUT ABORTION???? NOT A DAMN THING

• Prepared remarks by the Californian governor Newsom read: "The intentional killing of another person is wrong

• and as governor, I will not oversee the execution of any individual.

• "I do not believe that a civilized society can claim to be a leader in the world as long as its government continues to sanction the premeditated and discriminatory execution of its people

• And he said innocent people have been wrongly convicted and sometimes put to death.

So, what's the deal? He's getting mob money on the side and no one financially represents Californias babies?

So, maybe one on death row is innocent when all of the babies are!

Is this a political move? He can go to hell.

Understanding Abortion Laws in California | The Rodriguez Law Group
Governor Of California rescinds death penalties
Californian governor issues temporary ban on death penalty

Moralistic bullshit is especially rich when it comes from the left - from people with no morals at all.

I should have said, "temporarily stops executions of inmates." You know, the ones that murdered others are were found guilty in a court of law? Yeah...them.

The majority of the people of California disagree with him. Twice. Once in 2006 (I was there for that vote) and again in 2016.

So much for the "will of the people..."

• Prepared remarks by the Californian governor Newsom read: "The intentional killing of another person is wrong

• "I do not believe that a civilized society can claim to be a leader in the world as long as its government continues to sanction the premeditated and discriminatory execution of its people

• And he said innocent people have been wrongly convicted and sometimes put to death.

So, what's the deal? He's getting mob money on the side and no one financially represents Californias babies?

Abortion, in terms of R v. W is settled law, so said Chief Justice Roberts. Take your complaint to him, or maybe to the Governor of Tennessee.
Tennessee Abortion Statistics | Abort73.com

Abortion, in terms of R v. W is settled law, so said Chief Justice Roberts. Take your complaint to him, or maybe to the Governor of Tennessee.

How many babies did you folks abort until you decided to keep one?

How many babies did you folks abort until you decided to keep one?

The majority of the people of California disagree with him. Twice. Once in 2006 (I was there for that vote) and again in 2016.

So much for the "will of the people..."

Here in Mexifornia we operate by the Will Of The Mexican. Our Constitution is titled We The People Of Mexico

Forum List

Back