Iowa passes heartbeat law,hoping to get challenge to end Roe Vs Wade at SC

Kennedy has been on the SC that long, and he is a Roe guy, at least due to precedent.

And how many appointments did Clinton and Obama have?

GB messed up with Souter.

No he didn't.... Souter was a fine justice. Appointing Uncle Thomas, though, that was a screwup.

Okay, really going to try to get you to do a little thinking here. According to you religious fuckheads, abortion is baby-murder. Yet stopping HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of baby murders are less important than making sure some rich dude gets a tax deduction for his Dressage Horse.

I want you to think about that for a second, I know it will strain your brain, but do try. If this was really, really, really as important as you think it is, then half the NINE justices appointed by Republicans (Steven, Kennedy, O'Connor and Souter) wouldn't have been pro-abortion.

But they were.

Those laws aren't meaningless because they show the issue is still alive.

They are meaningless because they know the courts will strike them down.

Kennedy has been on the SC that long, and he is a Roe guy, at least due to precedent.

And how many appointments did Clinton and Obama have?

GB messed up with Souter.

No he didn't.... Souter was a fine justice. Appointing Uncle Thomas, though, that was a screwup.

Okay, really going to try to get you to do a little thinking here. According to you religious fuckheads, abortion is baby-murder. Yet stopping HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of baby murders are less important than making sure some rich dude gets a tax deduction for his Dressage Horse.

I want you to think about that for a second, I know it will strain your brain, but do try. If this was really, really, really as important as you think it is, then half the NINE justices appointed by Republicans (Steven, Kennedy, O'Connor and Souter) wouldn't have been pro-abortion.

But they were.

Those laws aren't meaningless because they show the issue is still alive.

They are meaningless because they know the courts will strike them down.

Souter was a lefty ****.

Actually my issue, as I have said repeatedly is not with abortion as a concept, but the bullshit excuses made to say the right to one is in the constitution.

I live in NY, so if Roe is overturned abortion will still be 100% legal here, because there are laws protecting it, and I have no desire to change it.

We may see enough justices to overturn Roe, if Trump manages to get re-elected in 2020, or his (currently unknown) heir apparent does.

Souter was a lefty ****.

And appointed by Bush, a Republican as were O'connor, Stevens and Kennedy, all of whom have voted to uphold Roe...

Actually my issue, as I have said repeatedly is not with abortion as a concept, but the bullshit excuses made to say the right to one is in the constitution.

again,t he courts did what the legislatures were too cowardly to do and faced reality... oh my.

There is so much hypocrisy in the abortion industry. Everyone forgot about Dr. Kermit Gosnell's house of horrors in Philadelphia. The city routinely inspected pizza joints for health violations but they forgot about abortion clinics until a woman died on the table and the dumpsters were full of human body parts. How many other horror house abortion mills are out there? The crazy left wanted to lock up the whistleblowers that found out that Planned Parenthood was selling human body parts rather than indicting the agents from Planned parenthood who admitted to committing a crime. Liberal animal rights organizations like PETA remind us that even fish have feelings but they ignore the horrific procedure of stabbing a full term infant in the back of the head and sucking it's brain out with a Frankenstein machine. Abortion is all about mostly liberal men who see their future responsibilities disappear at the stroke of a scalpel while the woman is left with physical problems and symptoms similar to PTSD for the rest of her life.

One case is it? Asshole. The guy is in prison. There are no "abortion mills" operating legally in the United States. The "selling thing" was doctored by pigs and yet you believe it. There was a moron on USMB a few months ago who claimed that there were dirty facilities all around, revealed by "whistleblowers." I asked him what states these were located in and whether these "whistleblowers" had reported them to the proper state authorities. He never wrote back. Apparently this is a fantasy, or this stuff would have been reported. What "full term infant" is aborted in the United States? Try being honest.

Your shit about women being left with physical problems and PTSD symptoms is absolute horseshit. I've never had an abortion. I know people who have. This is fantasy nonsense. A pack of lies.

You must be saying that all fertile women should stock Plan B in their bathroom cabinets.

Souter was a lefty ****.

And appointed by Bush, a Republican as were O'connor, Stevens and Kennedy, all of whom have voted to uphold Roe...

again,t he courts did what the legislatures were too cowardly to do and faced reality... oh my.

And only one of them is left.

The Court overstepped it's bounds.

Court made shit up.

Court realized that the laws were unworkable and unenforceable, and created a danger to women as written.

So they found a legal loophole to get rid of them all, and we are all better off for it... except for the misogynists who don't want ladies controlling their lady parts.

No, they have cursed us with 4 decades of fighting the same thing over and over.

They made shit up, and the SC is not supposed to make shit up. That's how you get bullshit like Plessey and Kelo.

The Court made up law because it felt like it.

No, it made up law because the laws that were on the books were unworkable. Women were getting just as many abortions before Roe as after.

That's not the Supreme Court's job.

The supreme court's job is to determine if a law is constitutional.

Roe V. Wade was argued under the 4th amendment. The right to privacy.

If you actually read that document you will see that the founders proclaimed that we have the right to privacy in our body. There is no exception for a person's sex. Just that Americans have the right to privacy in their body.

That means the government can't prevent people from doing what they want with their body. It doesn't say that only men have that right. There aren't any exceptions to that right as far as sex goes.

Since we women have the right to privacy with our bodies, we have the right to make decisions about our bodies and the government can't interfere.

That means that we have the right under medical privacy to make medical decisions with our bodies and you and the government can't stop us.

Now tell me where in the constitution it says that the government can stop me from having the right to privacy with my body. Tell me where in the constitution it says that no woman is free to make decisions for herself? Where in the constitution does it say women can't have an abortion?

Then tell me where in our many medical privacy laws does it say that women don't have those same medical privacy rights as men. And tell me how the medical privacy laws and our constitution only applies to men and not women.

The weakness of this argument is that abortion is not about your body, it is about the body of the baby in the womb.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, it made up law because the laws that were on the books were unworkable. Women were getting just as many abortions before Roe as after.

If you actually read that document you will see that the founders proclaimed that we have the right to privacy in our body. There is no exception for a person's sex. Just that Americans have the right to privacy in their body.

That means the government can't prevent people from doing what they want with their body. It doesn't say that only men have that right. There aren't any exceptions to that right as far as sex goes.

Since we women have the right to privacy with our bodies, we have the right to make decisions about our bodies and the government can't interfere.

That means that we have the right under medical privacy to make medical decisions with our bodies and you and the government can't stop us.

Now tell me where in the constitution it says that the government can stop me from having the right to privacy with my body. Tell me where in the constitution it says that no woman is free to make decisions for herself? Where in the constitution does it say women can't have an abortion?

Then tell me where in our many medical privacy laws does it say that women don't have those same medical privacy rights as men. And tell me how the medical privacy laws and our constitution only applies to men and not women.

The weakness of this argument is that abortion is not about your body, it is about the body of the baby in the womb.

You have a right to your opinion. You don't have the right to force it on our nation.

The problem with your point is that I was paraphrasing the supreme court ruling. The right to privacy in our body is how this case was argued and ruled. The supreme court ruled according to the 4th Amendment women have a right to have an abortion.

Take your very flimsy and illogical argument about tissue in side the woman's body not falling under the right to privacy in her body to the supreme court. See how far you get with it. LOL.

By the way, please answer the questions I asked in the post you replied to. I would love to hear your opinion.

You have a right to your opinion. You don't have the right to force it on our nation.

The problem with your point is that I was paraphrasing the supreme court ruling. The right to privacy in our body is how this case was argued and ruled. The supreme court ruled according to the 4th Amendment women have a right to have an abortion.

Take your very flimsy and illogical argument about tissue in side the woman's body not falling under the right to privacy in her body to the supreme court. See how far you get with it. LOL.

By the way, please answer the questions I asked in the post you replied to. I would love to hear your opinion.

That doesn't make any sense because the whole point of Roe was to force one way of looking at abortion on the entire country.
'
Repealing Roe wouldn't outlaw abortion automatically, just send it back to the States, where the debate belongs.

The Supreme Court made up stuff to get Roe. Just like they made stuff up to get Plessey, Kelo and Obergfell.

Your questions are irrelevant as I do not give a shit what you do the your body, my concern is for the human being that is being aborted.

No, they have cursed us with 4 decades of fighting the same thing over and over.

They made shit up, and the SC is not supposed to make shit up. That's how you get bullshit like Plessey and Kelo.

Interpretations of the law that reflect the popular will of the time... um, yeah, I guess.

Look, nobody thought it was a big deal when it passed, because Doctors were already performing them and writing something else on the chart. The Catholics whined, but the Catholic church whined about Birth Control pills while rank and file Catholics ran out and bought them.

Then what happened was the inbred racist Evangelical cocksuckers in the South needed and issue after they lost on segregation one last time. So after years of considering Abortion to be "A Catholic Thing" (and those fuckers really, really didn't like Catholics and still don't.) they suddenly decided this was the worst thing ever...

And the hilarious thing... the GOP Keeps playing them for suckers. 'Yup, you keep being upset about those abortions, Cleetus, while I count the tax cut your grandchildren will be paying for!"

Interpretations of the law that reflect the popular will of the time... um, yeah, I guess.

Look, nobody thought it was a big deal when it passed, because Doctors were already performing them and writing something else on the chart. The Catholics whined, but the Catholic church whined about Birth Control pills while rank and file Catholics ran out and bought them.

Then what happened was the inbred racist Evangelical cocksuckers in the South needed and issue after they lost on segregation one last time. So after years of considering Abortion to be "A Catholic Thing" (and those fuckers really, really didn't like Catholics and still don't.) they suddenly decided this was the worst thing ever...

And the hilarious thing... the GOP Keeps playing them for suckers. 'Yup, you keep being upset about those abortions, Cleetus, while I count the tax cut your grandchildren will be paying for!"
Catholics represent Catholics and only Catholics

Forum List

Back