Iowa marching band walks off field national anthem

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Iowa marching band walks off field during national anthem

(By Todd Starnes) Ames High School has the unfortunate distinction of having one of the most un-American marching bands in the nation. More than a dozen members of the band linked arms and walked off the football field Friday night during a performance of “The Star-Spangled Banner.” An untold number of other band members refused to play their instruments. It was absolutely disgraceful. Sickening. The children

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh some more ANTI AMERICAN pos losers that need sent over to N. Korea. Asses like this don't deceiver this Country.

th

There should be a teacher fired for bringing his/her politics into a school function/event and no events scheduled for the marching band anytime in the near future.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Good!
More of this will happen.
And it should.
It's not about what you whiner liars think it is.
The more you lie and say it's TO disrespect the flag, the more it will happen.
As if the flag is all-important anyway.
This is good news.

Every Republican could vanish and, in twenty years, black America would remain the crime-ridden shithole that it is today.

That should be the last time they are on a sports field.
Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least

Don't We have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ????or have I missed something here....No one is being Anti-American BUT they are Anti-Trump and his Bullshit crap he spews.they have every right to say so>
just because you are a Trumpite Lemming,most of us have a brain...your post is futile to say the least

The right to free speech does not come with any guarantees that protect against any consequences of that speech.

The right to free speech does not come with any guarantees that protect against any consequences of that speech.
Land of the Free..NOT

Land of the Free..NOT

th

They were free to make the choice of whether or not they want repercussions or commendations.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Conversely, the left called anyone who questioned Obama's infallibility a RACIST!!!

Good!
And it should.
This is good news.
You are right. It has nothing to do with the flag. It began, and remains, a statement of anti-white hatred. Since whites fund the Ames high school marching band, they are within their rights to be offended. And demand heads roll.

Actually it does. Political speech is protected.

Good!
And it should.
This is good news.
You are right. It has nothing to do with the flag. It began, and remains, a statement of anti-white hatred. Since whites fund the Ames high school marching band, they are within their rights to be offended. And demand heads roll.
Whatever :)

it's a FAD like wearing sandals and getting pierced ears was for teenaged girls in the 1960s. Like tattoos now. They're ALL DOING IT

Conversely, the left called anyone who questioned Obama's infallibility a RACIST!!!

gotta remember which is most obvious on this board

is that the lefties love free speech

as long as it is speech they like

anything else not so much

and any all all attempts to squelch it will be made

to include violence and mayhem if necessary

Good!
And it should.
This is good news.
I don't pay taxes for Iowa schools to teach and encourage disrespect for our Country. Somebody needs to be fired and the band disbanded.

Good!
And it should.
This is good news.

Are you saying whites fund the school and should have control over the band members?? Gee, the NFL has all white owners.

more symbolic shit.........nobody is caring anymore.:2up: It'd be like me going down to march on Main Street this morning shaking a banana at people about whatever is grieving me at the moment.

Symbolic gestures are ghey

Forum List

Back