Iowa Caucus Thread

If Bernie loses, it was rigged.

If Bernie wins, he was denied his prime time acceptance speech.

Pass the popcorn!

1DEA732C-215B-440B-BA7E-AE2F6D54F7ED.gif

Democrats make the Keystone Kops look organized.

Results for Iowa caucuses delayed as state Democratic Party finds 'inconsistencies'

"The app is the issue, and the hotline is smoked," said Joe Galasso, a volunteer in charge of new registrations for Waukee Precinct 2, in Dallas County. A source familiar with the process said the backup phone line was "a disaster."

Another source was more blunt: "The app is f---ing up," said a senior aide to one of the campaigns, who asked not to be identified. "Can't trust the numbers coming in."

Testing something to see if it works is beyond their IQ.
This is just a metaphor for the Democrat/Communist Party.
Clearly....the Democrats have been working to not have an election.
They want to tell us who gets to run for office.
They don't follow the rules in an election....and they refuse to accept the results of an election....so why have an election at all.

I remember that in 2012, the GOP Declared the Weird Mormon Robot the winner of the Iowa Caucus, then they went back and counted the votes and found out that Rick Santorum had actually won, but long after he would have gained any benefit from the win.

You know what would be awesome. Not letting Iowa pick the last two or three candidates.

You guys better be concerned about bernie....his bernie bros try to murder people who get in their way....

Wow, man... then why are you bitching about Bloomberg, then? He's just a Wall Street Guy who doesn't want to share his streets with gun nuts.
What you mean is Bloomberg does not want little people to have protection from violent criminals that he has

He has guards with firearms around him 24/7/365

"The Democrat Caucus is an unmitigated disaster. Nothing works, just like they ran the Country. Remember the 5 Billion Dollar Obamacare Website, that should have cost 2% of that. The only person that can claim a very big victory in Iowa last night is me." - President Trump

I find this utterly hilarious. Even the “Neanderthalish” Republicans got rid of this antiquated system and went to a straight ballot system in Iowa.

Results for Iowa caucuses delayed as state Democratic Party finds 'inconsistencies'

"The app is the issue, and the hotline is smoked," said Joe Galasso, a volunteer in charge of new registrations for Waukee Precinct 2, in Dallas County. A source familiar with the process said the backup phone line was "a disaster."

Another source was more blunt: "The app is f---ing up," said a senior aide to one of the campaigns, who asked not to be identified. "Can't trust the numbers coming in."

I'm thinking more like this is an intentional obfuscation, in order to try to cover up some shenanigans. How much do you want to bet that once "ironed out," the results are shocking!

10,000 Bernie votes get lost!

What you mean is Bloomberg does not want little people to have protection from violent criminals that he has

Again, gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

We have met the enemy, and he is us.
I appreciate your concern for my safety but that stat is misleading

ask this family if guns in the home are a bad thing:

I'm think more like this is an intentional obfuscation, in order to try to cover up some shenanigans. How much do you want to bet that once "ironed out," the results are shocking!

10,000 Bernie votes get lost!
Bernie bots are going to riot.

Did Oligarch Bloomberg pay for the recount

Again, gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

We have met the enemy, and he is us.
I appreciate your concern for my safety but that stat is misleading

ask this family if guns in the home are a bad thing:

That’s why I use 9mm hollow points. They’re not leaving the house in this life.

Did Oligarch Bloomberg pay for the recount
Recount? We’re still awaiting A count.

Here are the clowns that want to run your health care and tax you more so provide more welfare. The clowns that can't even count hands.

2020-02-04T012549Z_284815133_HP1EG2403Z10T_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-IOWA-2000x1200.jpg

7B5DEA80-464D-4C8E-8427-4151378DE904_jpe-1262267.JPG

Forum List

Back