Iowa Caucus Thread

It seems multiple campaigns are insinuating that shenanigans were afoot.

How typical of the progressive left.

Republicans have a record 30 thousand votes in 4 hours ago, it’s almost 12 and dems can’t get the results in lol

This is the end of the democratic party
DEBACLE: CNN’s Wolf Blitzer: ‘Something’s Going On’ with Delayed Iowa Caucus Results.

Things are not going as planned at the Iowa caucuses tonight. By now we should have had the results for the first round, and probably the second—possibly even the final results. But that’s not what’s happening. CNN’s Wolf Blitzer summed it up succinctly just now: “Something’s going on.” . . .​

No one knows what’s going on at this point, but there are some reports that the app is not working correctly.​

Former Obama staffer Van Jones just said,

“This is starting to feel like, possibly, a real debacle, where if there’s some technical problems that they’re not disclosing we could be very late on this. He went on to call for an end to caucuses.​

Weird, they always worked fine before. Now it’s a “debacle.” But these people want to run America?

Trouble with arithmetic?

Problems counting all the deceased voters?

Struggling to interpret how all the illegals speaking foreign languages voted?

Or just trying to screw the Bern?

Republicans have a record 30 thousand votes in 4 hours ago, it’s almost 12 and dems can’t get the results in lol

DEBACLE: CNN’s Wolf Blitzer: ‘Something’s Going On’ with Delayed Iowa Caucus Results.

Things are not going as planned at the Iowa caucuses tonight. By now we should have had the results for the first round, and probably the second—possibly even the final results. But that’s not what’s happening. CNN’s Wolf Blitzer summed it up succinctly just now: “Something’s going on.” . . .​

No one knows what’s going on at this point, but there are some reports that the app is not working correctly.​

“This is starting to feel like, possibly, a real debacle, where if there’s some technical problems that they’re not disclosing we could be very late on this. He went on to call for an end to caucuses.​

Weird, they always worked fine before. Now it’s a “debacle.” But these people want to run America?

It’s just like 2016, they didn’t get the results they wanted, so there will want a do-over.

“We’re going to keep doing this until you people get it right”

:21:

It’s just like 2016, they didn’t get the results they wanted, so there will want a do-over.

“We’re going to keep doing this until you people get it right”

:21:
Yup. Hillary stole Iowa from Bernie.

Is Mayor Pete Claiming Victory In Iowa Caucus? “We Are Going To New Hampshire Victorious”

Breaking news results from cnn !

In a shocking turn this evening Hillary Clinton has won the Iowa democratic primary by 287 million votes

Demcrats love democracy ...very passionate about the vote...n all ..useful idiots

I saw clips of Bernie and buttplug on the boob tube ...lol holy shit

I saw a shot of the crowd behind bernie whites that were Lookin a lil rubeish to me ...wee bit
Lol the educated sophisticated democratic voter..what would don lemon and boomer what's his face say? He was rambling on about 15 dollars an hour....
Disheveled leftist excel at looking rubeish especially the white female rubenesque one

Rubenesque rubes

Polesmoker for jesus he had a line of black women behind him...front and center DAT WACIST MUFFUGAHIN cracka! ..behind them it's all young white girls ,one dot head female ,and one ol white lady...not a even a limp wristed white man in sight

Last edited:
These are the people who want to run our entire healthcare system

So you see why I don't buy that the govrenment killed Kennedy, or are keeping UFO's secret? They can't figure out an app. I mean damn, all you have to do is touch it! Meh, maybe it's just Iowa.

Trouble with arithmetic?

Problems counting all the deceased voters?

Struggling to interpret how all the illegals speaking foreign languages voted?

Or just trying to screw the Bern?
They are screwing the Bern!
Their Superbowl to beat the Don

What a Train Wreck!…. DEMOCRAT PARTY SECRETIVE APP CRASHES Hours Before Iowa Caucus Reporting — Results Delayed!

Polesmoker for jesus he had a line of black women behind him...front and center DAT WACIST MUFFUGAHIN cracka! ..behind them it's all young white girls ,one dot head female ,and one ol white lady...not a even a limp wristed white man in sight

I saw that. I thought that was hilarious considering Iowa has like a 4% black population. Funny how Dems put so much emphasis on Iowa when it’s one of the least diverse states.

What we are seeing must be a “whitelash” against the Dems.

though the results coming in are late and only a small % of votes are confirmed it looks like Joe may not even reach the 15% threshold ! the impeachment of Donald Trump has put a lot of negative attention on Biden and institutional government corruption ! once again the dems have attacked Trump and suffered for it ! while Trump gets stronger their good ole boy career politician Biden has been damaged !

I saw that. I thought that was hilarious considering Iowa has like a 4% black population. Funny how Dems put so much emphasis on Iowa when it’s one of the least diverse states.

What we are seeing must be a “whitelash” against the Dems.
I like the way "diversity" is all about gonads and melanin and has nothing to do with actual diversity of viewpoint.

Forum List

Back