Iowa Caucus Thread

Oh irony...

Liz Warren Finishes In 5th Place In Pocahontas County, Iowa

upload_2020-2-6_14-30-31.png

By the way, Buttigieg has been declaring victory for a few days now, but it turns out, Sanders had 6000 more votes than him, and rounding errror were giving candidates to Buttigieg.

There is still one satellite precinct left to report, that Sanders will likely win, but the DNC chose to press pause on the whole thing and start over. What are the motives? Why not just report the last precinct first, then pull the plug?

Not that I care about commie Bernie, but if they're able to screw him again, what else are they capable of doing.

Republicans have a record 30 thousand votes in 4 hours ago, it’s almost 12 and dems can’t get the results in lol

This is the end of the democratic party

I wonder why?

Trump-Supporting 4chan Trolls Reportedly Flooded Iowa Caucus Hotline With Calls | HuffPost

Trump-Supporting 4chan Trolls Reportedly Flooded Iowa Caucus Hotline With Calls
The organized attack delayed and even blocked precinct officials from reporting caucus results on the phone, NBC and Bloomberg reported.

Republicans have a record 30 thousand votes in 4 hours ago, it’s almost 12 and dems can’t get the results in lol

I wonder why?

Trump-Supporting 4chan Trolls Reportedly Flooded Iowa Caucus Hotline With Calls | HuffPost

The organized attack delayed and even blocked precinct officials from reporting caucus results on the phone, NBC and Bloomberg reported.
What’s next blame russia?

I wonder why?

And that is a lie. People on 4chan don't have Iowa caucuses phone numbers, only Iowa DNC had them and someone from inside came to 4chan and publish those numbers. There was one post, with 4 replies, and nobody cared.

Left is looking for someone to blame, as always, for their own fuckups.

I wonder why?

And that is a lie. People on 4chan don't have Iowa caucuses phone numbers, only Iowa DNC had them and someone from inside came to 4chan and publish those numbers. There was one post, with 4 replies, and nobody cared.

Do you have a link? Or are you just making this up?

I wonder why?

Do you ?

I wonder why?

Really?

You reported that 4chan trolls flooded Iowa Caucus phones, without any proof that it actually happened, and only thing you got is the insinuation from HuffPost that repeated report from MSNBC.

Where is your proof that it actually happened?

Forum List

Back