IOF soldier sentenced to 45 days for killing Palestinian mother, her daughter

.gov.il is an Israeli government site :eusa_hand:

In MEMORY of the VICTIMS.

Israel really needs to stop its war.

And meanwhile the Palestinians will continue to kill Jews.

Not gonna happen. As long as they follow shamelessly the propaganda of "Itbah al Yahud", the "Yahud" will fight their wicked ways.

I will gladly die for Israel. I will rather live on my sword and die knowing I protect my state, than giving one piece of property to any Arab invader.

My family lost enough land because of them.

In MEMORY of the VICTIMS.

Not gonna happen. As long as they follow shamelessly the propaganda of "Itbah al Yahud", the "Yahud" will fight their wicked ways.

I will gladly die for Israel. I will rather live on my sword and die knowing I protect my state, than giving one piece of property to any Arab invader.

It is still Israel's war. It can stop it any time it wants.

From the time of the inception of islam and thru the entire GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST until the present time the Jihadists pigs repeated the same mantra
"YOU CAN STOP THE WAR ANY TIME YOU WANT"----either convert to islam or accept slavery to the ISLAMIC UMMAH" anyone interested in the filth that Jihadists propose----read "THE PACT OF OMAR" and google "DHIMMIA"

even Daniel Pearl could have STOPPED HIS WAR against islam-----as the knife was at his throat by repeating a bit of arabic babble that would have constituted a conversion to the filth

It's the Israeli Palestinian war. We can reach peace once the Palestinians wish it.

It's really up to them

It's the Israeli Palestinian war. We can reach peace once the Palestinians wish it.

It's really up to them

What would you suggest?

It's really up to them

What would you suggest?

What I suggested to Loinboy on the other thread.

The Palestinians committe to stop the terror against Jews and Israelis worldwide, disarm Hamas, Fatah, and other organizations committed to killing Jews, stop the war crimes against southerners and recognize the Jewish connection to the land and accept Israel's right to exist in security.

Israel leaves the military presenting in Judea and Samaria, lift the blockade and remove checkpoints and blocks, and any other things that hurt the palestinian freedom of movement. The settlements will be part of the Palestinian state, if they wish it not, the settlers will be moved from the west bank, the Arabs will be in the Palestinian state, which will be made of the West bank and Gaza.

Golan will be left in the hands of Israel. Jerusalem free for all people of all ethnics to live in. Both Muslims and Jews will have access to the Temple mount, and freedom of praying there.

That's the perfect solution.

It's really up to them

What would you suggest?

The Palestinians committe to stop the terror against Jews and Israelis worldwide, disarm Hamas, Fatah, and other organizations committed to killing Jews, stop the war crimes against southerners and recognize the Jewish connection to the land and accept Israel's right to exist in security.

Israel leaves the military presenting in Judea and Samaria, lift the blockade and remove checkpoints and blocks, and any other things that hurt the palestinian freedom of movement. The settlements will be part of the Palestinian state, if they wish it not, the settlers will be moved from the west bank, the Arabs will be in the Palestinian state, which will be made of the West bank and Gaza.

Golan will be left in the hands of Israel. Jerusalem free for all people of all ethnics to live in. Both Muslims and Jews will have access to the Temple mount, and freedom of praying there.

The Palestinians committe to stop the terror against Jews and Israelis worldwide, disarm Hamas, Fatah

Why the bias? Why should only one side disarm?

What about the refugees? Are we just going to flush their rights?

What would you suggest?

The Palestinians committe to stop the terror against Jews and Israelis worldwide, disarm Hamas, Fatah

I meant that they should disarm *terrorist groups*

If once, in theory, they have their own state which recognizes Israel and in peace with Israel, they could have a normal army like the IDF, and not guerilla or terrorists groups. That should be fair.

About the refugees? What about them? They will have a Palestinian state in Gaza and the WB.

If once, in theory, they have their own state which recognizes Israel and in peace with Israel, they could have a normal army like the IDF, and not guerilla or terrorists groups. That should be fair.

About the refugees? What about them? They will have a Palestinian state in Gaza and the WB.

So, if someone had orange groves in Jaffa, allowing him to get an apartment in Ramallah would be fair?

So, if someone had orange groves in Jaffa, allowing him to get an apartment in Ramallah would be fair?

People move all the time. Israel (including the WB) is pretty small, and Ramallah isn't far from Jaffa.

In the same way that if someone lost his fields and ranch in Mazkeret Batya, having to settle his or her grandchildren in a southern small town that is hit by rockets is fair.:eusa_whistle:

I think we've had this discussion, though, at one point

In the same way that if someone lost his fields and ranch in Mazkeret Batya, having to settle his or her grandchildren in a southern small town that is hit by rockets is fair.:eusa_whistle:

The right of return does not specify any religion. All people have the right to return to their homes and damages should be paid by those responsible for the conflict.

The right of return does not specify any religion. All people have the right to return to their homes and damages should be paid by those responsible for the conflict.

no doubt the saudis should pay IMMEDIATELY for all groups which were ethnically cleansed from arabia by the rapist pig of mecca The afghanis have an immediate responsibility to all non muslims who fled the filth of oppression under sharah and of course for the Buddhist art the pigs destroyed The muslims of nigeria have a debt of several billion dollars PLUS land to the Biafran christians of Nigeria. Let my know when my husband gets compensated for the fact this his family fled the filth of islamic oppression----to wit slavery and rape---in the muslim land in which he was born------There is oil in that country-----we would be satisfied with two large oil wells

Sure, but that does not mean my solution isn't good:tongue:.

So you think that screwing people out of their rights will bring peace?

Israel has been screwing people for over 60 years and I don't see peace coming soon.

Palistanians have all the rights in palistan they can carry, if they want more, let them do some "occupy Mukataa", bring a truckload of shoes and excercise some target practice, of course.

Israel has been screwing people for over 60 years and I don't see peace coming soon.

Thousands of Jews have been losing their humanitarian rights, lost lives, health, hope, not to mention property, because of this conflict.

Their rights, however, do not concern you, only the Palestinian onces.

We as much want to come back to the lands we have lost, but it does not and WILL not happen.

If we want peace, we will have to compromise for the greater good of all. There is no reason why a Palestinian could get back his property while I cannot get back mine. That fire back then destroyed not only land but memories and belongings as well. We don't think about it anymore, not even dare to want to get the land back.

so you speak of an apartment in Jaffa? Really?

Thousands of Jews have been losing their humanitarian rights, lost lives, health, hope, not to mention property, because of this conflict.

Their rights, however, do not concern you, only the Palestinian onces.

We as much want to come back to the lands we have lost, but it does not and WILL not happen.

If we want peace, we will have to compromise for the greater good of all. There is no reason why a Palestinian could get back his property while I cannot get back mine. That fire back then destroyed not only land but memories and belongings as well. We don't think about it anymore, not even dare to want to get the land back.

so you speak of an apartment in Jaffa? Really?

Why do you think there would be a problem with going back home if peace is ever reached?

Why do you think there would be a problem with going back home if peace is ever reached?
Well, noone can be sure about how they're greeted in their respective homelands, so, they may be better off in their current homes, of course, and one home too many is too many too.

Forum List

Back