Investigators: Georgia officer likely shot by other officers

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
Stupid cops invade the wrong house, kill the man's dog, then shoot him. This crap is just out of control. I hope this guy refuses to settle out of court. I'd award him $10 million.

ATLANTA (AP) -- Police officers who arrived at the wrong metro Atlanta home for a report of suspicious activity shot the man who lives there, killed his dog and "likely" shot a fellow officer, leaving him seriously wounded, authorities said Tuesday.

The bloody misunderstanding began when DeKalb County police received a report of a possible burglary. Officers were sent in the dark to a neighborhood in southeast Atlanta where many of the single-story homes look similar.

Atlanta-Area Cop Critical, Dog Killed When Police Go to Wrong Home

Stupid cops invade the wrong house, kill the man's dog, then shoot him. This crap is just out of control. I hope this guy refuses to settle out of court. I'd award him $10 million.

ATLANTA (AP) -- Police officers who arrived at the wrong metro Atlanta home for a report of suspicious activity shot the man who lives there, killed his dog and "likely" shot a fellow officer, leaving him seriously wounded, authorities said Tuesday.

The bloody misunderstanding began when DeKalb County police received a report of a possible burglary. Officers were sent in the dark to a neighborhood in southeast Atlanta where many of the single-story homes look similar.

Sounds like a pretty bad mistake.
Now black people need to go out and assassinate police.

I'm just curious, how would you react if that was your son in that house, and he was killed by the police, because they were at the wrong house?

I'm just curious, how would you react if that was your son in that house, and he was killed by the police, because they were at the wrong house?
I would feel badly. Almost as badly as the children of assassinated cops.

If you posted it here, you would read ignorant and racist comments like -

If you posted it here, you would read ignorant and racist comments like -

You suffering from rebuttal hurt?

He would probably drop to his knees and start sucking.

Forum List

Back