Invention of the Jewish people

Do you think that any native people would just passively allow people from another continent to enter the land they and their ancestors had lived on for a thousand years or more become the rulers?

So, then you support the rights of the Jewish people to non-passively prevent people from another place entering the land to become rulers that the Jewish people and their ancestors have lived on for thousands or years. Good to know.

This whole Khazar thing is a rabbit hole. Jews have lived in Palestine...like...forever. And where did the lost tribes go? Asia? Europe?

The Jews decided to create a Jewish state where many more people were non-Jews than Jews. Does that make a lot of sense? Do you think that any native people would just passively allow people from another continent to enter the land they and their ancestors had lived on for a thousand years or more become the rulers? Why would the native people of Palestine behave any differently?
You had better get in touch with this Hamas leader and give him the real scoop since you think you know it all.

theliq, et al,

Whether you go back a century, ten centuries, or to the millennium BCE, how does that impact the the change in Title and Rights of the Region? How does that change the history of the Jewish People from the time of Admiral Piri Reis. How does that have the slights impact on the ground truth?

Pheo I never make an utterance unless I know I am right and have the truth and facts,Listen your Jewish history is basically Zionist History 120 odd years...mine goes back Thousands of years to the Seminal Beginnings of the Jewish people.st
(COMMENT)

If you are so wise on the issues at hand, what solution do you bring to the table that fulfills the decision of the Allied Powers for a Jewish National Home?
How does you solution protect and preserve the culture and the people of the Jewish community?
How does it prevent conflict and maintain the peace?

I do not believe that there is a solution that will do all those things. The Arab Palestinians in all the various for it presents i the various factions, represent an unacceptable risk locally, regionally theater-wide and globally.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (AAMB)
Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS)
Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLF)
PFLP-General Command (PFLP-GC)

If the question has not reached the unsolvable state, it will be there soon. The Arab Palestinians have pushed beyond nearly all expectations for the internal defense and development - fostering the maintenance of peace and security. And there is no greater leadership that can bring the parties back from the bring of conflict.

The Jewish people are not just going to hand their defense over to a culture that has no conception of peace and are just as likely to act in a dangerously unstable manner --- in a pattern consistent with their culture in the last century.

Most Respectfully,
R
STOP RIGHT THERE Rocco,with Respect...I am a Sentinal against Zionist Propaganda.......Firstly I am a pragmatic man,the chance of Palestinians getting the whole of Palestine has a snowballs chance in Hell.

Firstly your idea about a Jewish Homeland ....that somehow the British then Allied Powers then the UN originated with them......... is UNTRUE,GROUNDLESS AND DARE I SAY IT TO YOU(whom I do respect) A LIE.............The first people to initiate this was the Zionists in the 1880's founded and led by an Atheist Jew.....he and others lobbied the Zionists in the British Government,who in turn lobbied other politicians relentlessly.......In Britain at the time,most of the politicians and Blue Bloods were Anti-Semitic,they tassidly agreed to some of these demands not because they had any moral code towards Jews but infact the reverse......They wanted to see the Back-of-Jews and this distant land seemed far enough away.....but also Uganda,Madagasca and other remote places were suggested...but of course the Zionists were having none of that.

Interestingly the British Governor of Palestine and his lemmings were Full Blood Zionists during the WW1 and afterwards(A lot of folk don't know this) You see how the apparatis sic of the Zionist movement cleverly works///////Rocco I have to go into a meeting I will finish this later..steve

LOL, Shlomo Sand's book has been destroyed.

Financial Times...
From its splashy title on, Shlomo Sand means his book to be provocative, which it certainly is, though possibly not in the way he intends. Its real challenge to the reader is separating the presentation of truisms as though they were revolutionary illuminations and the relentless beating on doors that have long been open, from passages of intellectual sharpness and learning.

Sand’s self-dramatising attack in The Invention of the Jewish People is directed against those who assume, uncritically, that all Jews are descended lineally from the single racial stock of ancient Hebrews – a position no one who has thought for a minute about the history of the Jews would dream of taking.Shortened, please use copyright policy of FT...Care.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/b74fdfd2-cfe1-11de-a36d-00144feabdc0.html
In fact the Israelites out of Babylon were a mixture of Jews and Arabs....you need to read up on Jewish and Arabic history,later Canaanite,Moabite etc women and chidren were absorbed into the twelve tribes of Israel...later the Philistine women and children too...NO MEN THEY WERE ALL EXECUTED

You need to read up as the arab's were so backwards they did not even have small hamlets to live in, they lived in tents
That is so silly Pheo,get Real....anyhow we are coming to a very important time of the year,a time of reflection....Pheo Wishing You and your Family a very Happy and Safe Christmas and New Year,regards steven

As I said you need to read up on history as your version is only found on the hate sites. The major arabian peninsular cities and towns were all Jewish until the 7C when mo'mad started to ethnically cleanse them and steal them for the muslims

I wonder how much money Israeli zionists pay these traitors to lie about their own people??

Sucker, there is no Palestinian people: They are Arabs

There is no Palestinian language: They speak Arabic

There is no Palestinian religion: They are Muslim and Christian

There has never in history been a Palestinian country.

There is no Palestinian culture

There are no great Palestinian writers

There are no Palestiniain Kings

There are no legitimate books of history on the Palestiniain people.

The Palestinains were Egyptians and Jordanians until the '67 War and became Palestinians overnight.

The Pallies even stole the Jordanian flag, dropped the star and made it their own flag. LOL

http://www.appliedlanguage.com/flags_of_the_world/large_flag_of_jordan.gif
http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/palestinian_hamas__260498.jpg

Palestinians are a hoax!
YOU TALK SUCH SHIT as to be put on IGNORE

Then prove your case by producing the links that show each of these points are a lie. And in the process show the truth
Pheo I never make an utterance unless I know I am right and have the truth and facts,Listen your Jewish history is basically Zionist History 120 odd years...mine goes back Thousands of years to the Seminal Beginnings of the Jewish people.st

Then provide the links that show you are right, like the koran and hadiths that detail what the muslims did

Produce the evidence of a palestinian nation prior to 1988, and name its leader

You are nothing but all wind and water and try to bluff your way out of the holes you keep digging

The Jews decided to create a Jewish state where many more people were non-Jews than Jews. Does that make a lot of sense? Do you think that any native people would just passively allow people from another continent to enter the land they and their ancestors had lived on for a thousand years or more become the rulers? Why would the native people of Palestine behave any differently?

At the time the Jews were in the majority as both the Ottoman census and the Catholic church's census showed. The arab muslims were given all of Eastern palestine from the Jordan river as their national home, leaving the Jews with Just 22% of the land as their national home. The arab muslims had no rights to the land after 1917 when the Ottomans gave away sovereignty to the LoN.

The palestinians are recent arrivals from the surrounding nations, mainly deserters from arab league armies

montelatici, et al,

You get this very wrong quite frequently, along with several other related issues.

(COMMENT)

Everyone has both wants and needs. Not every has the power or capacity to make a decision.

Q1: The Jews decided to create a Jewish state where many more people were non-Jews than Jews. Does that make a lot of sense?

A1: The question presupposes that the Jewish People did decide! That would be absolutely wrong:

Excerpt --- San Remo Convention 1920: Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people,
Q2: Do you think that any native people would just passively allow people from another continent to enter the land they and their ancestors had lived on for a thousand years or more become the rulers?

A2: The Longevity of tribal territorial inhabitance was not at issue. There were several Maslow type reasons the Arab Palestinians were interested in fulfilling. The 1920 Riots of Jerusalem were an opportunity for the former Arab Ruling Elite to to incite discontent; and an opportunity for the Mufti and followers to regain the power and influence they (leaders within the Arab elements lead by the rival Sheikhs of el-Husseinis and Nashashibis) had prior to the Enemy Occupied Territory Administration. In particular, the strategy of Sheikh Hajj Amin of the el-Husseins, believed that he could replicate the successes of Mustafa Kemal (Attaturk), he might rise to power in a similar way; taking advantage of the concentration of Arabs during the Observance Passover (1920). While not a success, Hajj Amin came to the attention of the British as a potential threat to peace and security. By the British appointing Hajj Amin (1921) as the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, the British thought that Hajj Amin would be satisfied or placated - somewhat under their control. The Mandatory was not of a single mind when it came to the "Question of Palestine." The senior military commanders were trying to persuade the British Foreign Office to to “accept the situation”: to jettison their government’s pact with the French, to abandon the Zionists, and to give Syria and Palestine to Faisal. [As reported by the Dutch (Netherlands) Crethi Plethi] The position was taken, not so much on any political, moral or obligatory grounds; but, more purely as a means to expeditiously re-establish peace.
Q3: Why would the native people of Palestine behave any differently?

A3: Our Friend "P F Tinmore" is often trying to lay blame for the regional political and security shambles of the present day to mistakes made early-on by the Allied Powers and the Mandatory. "Tinmore's" criticism is not totally unfounded; but I think for the wrong attached reasons (food for a different discussion). One very serious mistake was not suppressing the Arab Belligerents (as opposed to placating them) early on in the Mandate years. Not all native inhabitants are Belligerent. To think that all people, under a similar situation, act in the same manner, and for so long, as the Arab Palestinians, is simply to say all people react the same way without and diversity. We know this is wrong. In the case of the Arab-Israeli Conflict, different motivational drivers and emotional stimuli have herded the Arab Palestinian into a cycle of continuous conflict. They would rather seeks means and reasons to fight, as opposed to productive endeavors. The population of countries and their success do not follow formulas; the mold their own formula. Nation-building is a process which does not produce clear, quick results; but it is always moving forward in ways that support its people.

If the finger pointing is merely to assign blame, then you can point the finger at all the players, and in every direction; to included the Arab Palestinian. BUT! IF the objective is to point the finger at the more successful path and the evolutionary way to progress and prosperity, THEN everyone one should be pointing in a single direction and with a single voice. In this regard, the Arab Palestinians are severely handicapped.

Most Respectfully,
R

theliq, et al,

Whether you go back a century, ten centuries, or to the millennium BCE, how does that impact the the change in Title and Rights of the Region? How does that change the history of the Jewish People from the time of Admiral Piri Reis. How does that have the slights impact on the ground truth?

(COMMENT)

If you are so wise on the issues at hand, what solution do you bring to the table that fulfills the decision of the Allied Powers for a Jewish National Home?
How does you solution protect and preserve the culture and the people of the Jewish community?
How does it prevent conflict and maintain the peace?

I do not believe that there is a solution that will do all those things. The Arab Palestinians in all the various for it presents i the various factions, represent an unacceptable risk locally, regionally theater-wide and globally.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (AAMB)
Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS)
Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLF)
PFLP-General Command (PFLP-GC)

If the question has not reached the unsolvable state, it will be there soon. The Arab Palestinians have pushed beyond nearly all expectations for the internal defense and development - fostering the maintenance of peace and security. And there is no greater leadership that can bring the parties back from the bring of conflict.

The Jewish people are not just going to hand their defense over to a culture that has no conception of peace and are just as likely to act in a dangerously unstable manner --- in a pattern consistent with their culture in the last century.

Most Respectfully,
R
STOP RIGHT THERE Rocco,with Respect...I am a Sentinal against Zionist Propaganda.......Firstly I am a pragmatic man,the chance of Palestinians getting the whole of Palestine has a snowballs chance in Hell.

Firstly your idea about a Jewish Homeland ....that somehow the British then Allied Powers then the UN originated with them......... is UNTRUE,GROUNDLESS AND DARE I SAY IT TO YOU(whom I do respect) A LIE.............The first people to initiate this was the Zionists in the 1880's founded and led by an Atheist Jew.....he and others lobbied the Zionists in the British Government,who in turn lobbied other politicians relentlessly.......In Britain at the time,most of the politicians and Blue Bloods were Anti-Semitic,they tassidly agreed to some of these demands not because they had any moral code towards Jews but infact the reverse......They wanted to see the Back-of-Jews and this distant land seemed far enough away.....but also Uganda,Madagasca and other remote places were suggested...but of course the Zionists were having none of that.

Interestingly the British Governor of Palestine and his lemmings were Full Blood Zionists during the WW1 and afterwards(A lot of folk don't know this) You see how the apparatis sic of the Zionist movement cleverly works///////Rocco I have to go into a meeting I will finish this later..steve

And once again you post the hate site version of things when the truth is Zionism has been around since the 1C, which is why for 2000 years the worlds Jews say next year in Jerusalem as an invocation. The Zionists approached the British Government as well as most other European governments to test the water. The British responce was favourable but they were unable to do anything as the Ottomans still held soveriegnty of the land until 1917. So the Ottomans were the first to welcome the Jews to close colonise the lands in 1850 because the arab muslims refused to do so as the work was too hard for them. All detailed in the Ottoman histories of the time

You mean you are on detention again because you threatened a girl in your class

This whole Khazar thing is a rabbit hole. Jews have lived in Palestine...like...forever. And where did the lost tribes go? Asia? Europe?

They went nowhere at all, they were forcibly taken by the Romans back to Europe as slaves. The genetic testing done to date shows this and has even found the Cohen gene that seperates one small group from all the rest. A gene that is only present in the Jews, and found widely in the Ashkenazim

They went nowhere at all, they were forcibly taken by the Romans back to Europe as slaves. The genetic testing done to date shows this and has even found the Cohen gene that seperates one small group from all the rest. A gene that is only present in the Jews, and found widely in the Ashkenazim
Like I said. The lost tribes did not just disappear. Many went to Europe.

I wonder how much money Israeli zionists pay these traitors to lie about their own people??

The Palestinains were Egyptians and Jordanians until the '67 War and became Palestinians overnight.

The Pallies even stole the Jordanian flag, dropped the star and made it their own flag. LOL

Palestinians are a hoax!

Then prove your case by producing the links that show each of these points are a lie. And in the process show the truth

Then provide the links that show you are right, like the koran and hadiths that detail what the muslims did

You are nothing but all wind and water and try to bluff your way out of the holes you keep digging
Pheo,I have told you before,You are trying to re-write Factual History in a ZIONIST STYLIE....Again YOU FAIL,Bullshit is not allowed on this site..Stop It and show a little more truth in your posts please..steve

Like I said. The lost tribes did not just disappear. Many went to Europe.

WRONG they were forcibly taken to Europe by the Romans and made into slaves. They are now returning to their homeland where they belong, and you want to remove this right from them, The arab muslims are recent immigrants from over the last 150 years, mostly from 1947 on.

Palestinians are a hoax!

Pheo,I have told you before,You are trying to re-write Factual History in a ZIONIST STYLIE....Again YOU FAIL,Bullshit is not allowed on this site..Stop It and show a little more truth in your posts please..steve

That would be you the illiterate islamonazi bullshitter that would not know the truth if it introduced itself.

Prove that what I have posted is false using only historical facts from the many Universities, no propaganda or lies that has already been proven false

By the way what is this Zionist style you are now bringing in to the discusions, which hate site is this gleaned from. Would it be this one www.veteranstoday.com/

The arab muslims are recent immigrants from over the last 150 years, mostly from 1947 on.
Unsubstantiated Israeli talking point.

Do you have any proof?

Yes and it has been given many times, starting with Winston Churchill speech in the British oarkiament and ending with the palestinian leader declaring that the palestinians are all recent migrants.

Do looks like you are screwed again as they are substantiated and not Israeli talking points

YOU LOSE

The arab muslims are recent immigrants from over the last 150 years, mostly from 1947 on.

Do you have any proof?

Yes and it has been given many times, starting with Winston Churchill speech in the British oarkiament and ending with the palestinian leader declaring that the palestinians are all recent migrants.

Do looks like you are screwed again as they are substantiated and not Israeli talking points

YOU LOSE
OK, but what that racist drunk said does not match the actual statistics.

Do you have any proof?

YOU LOSE
OK, but what that racist drunk said does not match the actual statistics.

Depends on who the racist drunk is you are refering to, and whose statistics you are using. Anything from an arab source is highly suspect, as is anything from an anti semitic source

Forum List

Back