Invention of the Jewish people

Philistines (ancient Palestinians) and other goyim. :eusa_eh:

Er, wrong, moron. Philistines were Aegean, not Arab. Open a book.

There are no ancient Palestinians. Arabs first began calling themselves "Palestinians" in 1967, you dumb cluck.

LOL

Arab Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Davis explains, "I don’t describe myself as a Palestinian Jew, I actually happen to be a Palestinian Jew, I was born in Jerusalem in 1943 in a country called Palestine and the title of my birth certificate is 'Government of Palestine'. ~ Uri Davis

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
"For Arabs, too, the term Palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [Syria}. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point."

There are no ancient Palestinians. Arabs first began calling themselves "Palestinians" in 1967, you dumb cluck.

LOL

Eh, hello murc - calling murc the dunderhead, Arabs, Jews and Philistines were not frozen in time. People adopt knew ideas, customs and cultures over time, for various reasons and under various pressures. Arabs didn't necessarily travel enmass but small groups brought the new upcoming culture and proselytised among the native people.

The idea that cultures were frozen in time and were unchanging is 19th century racism at its worse, mmmmurc.

Silly billy murc, the idiot zionazi has been educated once again :eusa_whistle:

LOL

Eh, hello murc - calling murc the dunderhead, Arabs, Jews and Philistines were not frozen in time. People adopt knew ideas, customs and cultures over time, for various reasons and under various pressures. Arabs didn't necessarily travel enmass but small groups brought the new upcoming culture and proselytised among the native people.

The idea that cultures were frozen in time and were unchanging is 19th century racism at its worse, mmmmurc.

Silly billy murc, the idiot zionazi has been educated once again :eusa_whistle:

Pure incoherent gibberish, dimwit. You have nothing.

Philistines were Aegean who originated from Crete, not "Palestine" Philistines were not Arabs.
The Philistines were destroyed by the Assyrians and Jews.

There is no mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the Quran.
There is no mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the Old Testament
There is no mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the New Testament

The word "Palestine" is derived from the Latin word-Palaestina, which the Romans renamed Judea (Land of the Jews) after the Jewish Revolt in 135 AD.

There is no Palestinian religion.
There is no Palestinian language
There are no Palestinian Kings
There is no Palestinian culture
There are no great Palestinian authors.

There is not one legitimate book of history of the "Palestinians" because they are a hoax.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

LOL

Arab Azmi Bishara...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU

Davis explains, "I don’t describe myself as a Palestinian Jew, I actually happen to be a Palestinian Jew, I was born in Jerusalem in 1943 in a country called Palestine and the title of my birth certificate is 'Government of Palestine'. ~ Uri Davis

"For Arabs, too, the term Palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [Syria}. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point."

Holy smokescreen, Batman!

Is there some relevance here?

Holy smokescreen, Batman!

Is there some relevance here?

The relevance is readily apparent to those with functioning brains, Tin Head. That would not include you, birdbrain.

The Zionist puke Marc39 claims there is no such thing as Palestinian people.

Which is really absurd because I personally know several. :cool:

The Arab Azmi Bishara claims there is no such thing as Pallies, Muhammadan...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

SUCKA!

The former PLO leader Zuheir Mohsen says there are no Pallies, Muhammadan...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOSER! LOL

Now, nobody loves to argue more than I do, old friend, and I hope you don't think me anti-semantic, but research gives the answer to this one:

1. King Hussein Bin Talal Al Hashemi, born in Amman in November 1935, was king of Jordan from 1952 to his death in 1999 His first marriage in 1955 to his cousin, Princess Dina of the Egyptian branch of the Hashemite family, was dissolved. This was an “in the family” match in which the two principals had little in common other than illustrious Middle Eastern bloodlines.

His mainly Bedouin army was fiercely loyal to him, not just because the monarchy and the East Bank Bedouin tribes depended upon each other in a land where Palestinian refugees and their descendants have been the majority for half a century, but also because, in personal style, King Hussein was a classic Bedouin leader.
The king traced his lineage to the Al Hashem family, or tribe, of the Prophet Muhammad. The king’s great-grandfather, Sharif Hussein bin Ali Al Hashemi, headed the Muslim hierarchy in the Holy City of Mecca.

In the Arabian peninsula the Hashemites lost out after World War I to the Al Saud family/tribe following a long struggle.

The king traced his lineage to the Al Hashem family, or tribe, of the Prophet Muhammad. The king’s great-grandfather, Sharif Hussein bin Ali Al Hashemi, headed the Muslim hierarchy in the Holy City of Mecca.

In the Arabian peninsula the Hashemites lost out after World War I to the Al Saud family/tribe following a long struggle. This was the period when Britain made promises to Sharif Hussein to get Arab support against the Ottoman Turks. Unfortunately for all concerned, those promises conflicted with British World War I undertakings to the early Zionists over Palestine, and to France over Syria.

…keep in mind that deep in their hearts most Palestinians see the Hashemite family—the first King Abdallah, and, despite his many admirable personal qualities, the late King Hussein as well—as having betrayed their chances for a state of their own more than half a century ago.
In Memoriam: The Late King Hussein of Jordan (A Reminiscence)

2. Transjordan was created by the British in 1921 when they detached it from Palestine within their League of Nations Mandate. Abdullah bin Hussein Ali al-Hashem, a son of Sharif Hussein of Mecca, the king of Hijaz (now part of Saudi Arabia), had established himself in Amman with the intention of moving against the French in Syria. Instead he accepted the British offer to become emir of Transjordan, with that state as a semiautonomous entity under British colonial tutelage. Britain held control of the country’s finances, external relations, and its army, the Arab Legion.

Abdullah also welcomed Arab nationalists who had been expelled from neighboring Syria. Amman became an open city, where Arab dissidents could mingle with the Hashemites. Against some odds Abdullah painstakingly developed key institutions, including the country’s 1928 Organic Law that planted the seeds of a full-fledged constitution. Difficult negotiations culminated with the comprehensive 22 March 1946 treaty that formally ended the British mandate. Transjordan gained formal independence and changed its name to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan; Abdullah formally became King Abdullah I. The British retained substantial control, however; under a 1948 treaty they managed Jordan’s finances, stationed troops in the country, and retained command of the Arab Legion.
Hussein built his regime on the support of loyal and conservative Bedouin tribes, and increasingly, East Bank Jordanians—the monarchy’s political base. Relying on these elites permitted the energetic monarch to suppress opponents—perhaps best illustrated by the April 1957 coup attempt as well as the fierce struggle with Palestinian fighters in September 1970Hussein Bin Talal (1935?1999) - PERSONAL HISTORY, INFLUENCES AND CONTRIBUTIONS, BIOGRAPHICAL HIGHLIGHTS, PERSONAL CHRONOLOGY:, Political Evolution, CONTEMPORARIES, Parliamentary Politics, The Succession

3. An autonomous Palestinian political identity did not begin to assert itself until the mid-1960s. In the 1950s, no political organization existed around which a specifically Palestinian identity could be articulated. Pan-Arabism was a dominant mode of political expression, and the Hashimite regime strongly promoted Jordanian sovereignty over Palestinian affairs and identity.Jordan - Palestinians

4. In the Arabian peninsula the Hashemites lost out after World War I to the Al Saud family/tribe following a long struggle. Transjordan was created by the British in 1921 when they detached it from Palestine within their League of Nations Mandate. Abdullah bin Hussein Ali al-Hashem, a son of Sharif Hussein of Mecca, the king of Hijaz (now part of Saudi Arabia), had established himself in Amman with the intention of moving against the French in Syria. Instead he accepted the British offer to become emir of Transjordan, with that state as a semiautonomous entity under British colonial tutelage. Britain held control of the country’s finances, external relations, and its army, the Arab Legion.

The territory was underpopulated, and mostly small villages. To populate, Abdullah welcomed Arab nationalists of all stripes, including many Palestinians, in addition to the Hashemites that he brought with him. On March 22, 1946, a treaty formally ended the British mandate. Transjordan gained formal independence and changed its name to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan; Abdullah formally became King Abdullah I.

Palestinian refugees and their descendants became the majority but Hussein built his regime on the support of loyal and conservative Bedouin tribes, and increasingly, East Bank Jordanians—the monarchy’s political base. An autonomous Palestinian political identity did not begin to assert itself until the mid-1960s. In the 1950s, no political organization existed around which a specifically Palestinian identity could be articulated. Pan-Arabism was a dominant mode of political expression, and the Hashimite regime strongly promoted Jordanian sovereignty over Palestinian affairs and identity.In personal style, King Hussein was a classic Bedouin leader.
This support allowed him to put down the Black September revolt.

So, by Jordanian, if we divide the population by motivation, the King has Hashemite decendents, and Bedouins. The ones we call Palestinians hate his accomodations with Israel.

And, of course, every individual can claim his nationality, depending on where he places the importance, of geography, history, or motivation.

I wonder how much money Israeli zionists pay these traitors to lie about their own people??

Muhammadan, you never even heard of the great Islamic scholar Tabari until I brought him to your attention.

You referred to Tabari as "Tabani"

You're a an ignorant loser, like your illiterate cave-dwelling pedophile prophet Muhammad.

I wonder how much money Israeli zionists pay these traitors to lie about their own people??

Sucker, there is no Palestinian people: They are Arabs

There is no Palestinian language: They speak Arabic

There is no Palestinian religion: They are Muslim and Christian

There has never in history been a Palestinian country.

There is no Palestinian culture

There are no great Palestinian writers

There are no Palestiniain Kings

There are no legitimate books of history on the Palestiniain people.

The Palestinains were Egyptians and Jordanians until the '67 War and became Palestinians overnight.

The Pallies even stole the Jordanian flag, dropped the star and made it their own flag. LOL

http://www.appliedlanguage.com/flags_of_the_world/large_flag_of_jordan.gif
http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/palestinian_hamas__260498.jpg

Palestinians are a hoax!

Most european jews are desendents of the Khazars. ...
Arab drivel. But that's understandable - being major immigrants and descendants thereof, palistaininans have to denigrade jews, that's what they do, it's their occupation.
Just google Khazars.

It a historical fact that can be found in any history book. :cool:

:doubt:Really? Maybe you should check you're facts a little further genus..

The fascinating story of how DNA studies confirm an ancient biblical tradition.

Dr. Karl Skorecki, a Cohen of Eastern European parents, was attending synagogue one morning. The Cohen called up for the Torah reading that morning was a Jew of Sephardic background, whose parents were born in North Africa.Dr. Skorecki looked at the Sephardi Cohen's physical features and considered his own physical features.They were significantly different in stature, skin coloration and hair and eye color. Yet both had a tradition of being Cohanim, direct descendants of one man -- Aaron, the brother of Moses.

Cohanim (plural of Cohen) are the priestly family of the Jewish people, members of the Tribe of Levi.The books of Exodus and Leviticus describe the responsibilities of the Cohanim, which include the Temple service and blessing of the people. The Torah (the first five books of the Bible) describes the anointing of Aaron, the brother of Moses, as the first High Priest (Cohen Gadol).

Jewish tradition, based on the Torah, is that all Cohanim are direct descendants of Aaron, the brother of Moses. The Cohen line is patrilineal -- passed from father to son without interruption for 3,300 years, or more than 100 generations.

The Cohen line is patrilineal -- passed from father to son without interruption for 3,300 years.
Dr. Skorecki considered, "According to tradition, this Sephardi Cohen and I have a common ancestor. Could this line have been maintained since Sinai, and throughout the long exile of the Jewish people?" As a scientist, he wondered, could such a claim be tested?

Being a nephrologist and a top-level researcher at the University of Toronto and the Rambam-Technion Medical Center in Haifa, he was involved in the breakthroughs in molecular genetics which are revolutionizing medicine and the study of the life-sciences. He was also aware of the newly developing application of DNA analysis to the study of history and population diversity.

Dr. Skorecki considered a hypothesis: if the Cohanim are descendants of one man, they should have a common set of genetic markers -- a common haplotype -- that of their common ancestor. In our case, Aaron HaCohen.

HOW IT WORKS
A genetic marker is a variation in the nucleotide sequence of the DNA, known as a mutation. Mutations which occur within genes -- a part of the DNA which codes for a protein -- usually cause a malfunction or disease and is lost due to selection in succeeding generations. However, mutations found in so-called "non-coding regions" of the DNA tend to persist.

Since the Y chromosome consists almost entirely of non-coding DNA (except for the genes determining maleness), it would tend to accumulate mutations. Since it is passed from father to son without recombination, the genetic information on a Y chromosome of a man living today is basically the same as that of his ancient male ancestors, except for the rare mutations that occur along the hereditary line.

A combination of these neutral mutations, known as a haplotype, can serve as a genetic signature of a man's male ancestry. Maternal genealogies are also being studied by means of the m-DNA (mitrocondrial DNA), which is inherited only from the mother.

THE SEARCH BEGINS
Dr. Skorecki made contact with Professor Michael Hammer, of the University of Arizona, a leading researcher in molecular genetics and a pioneer in Y chromosome research. Professor Hammer uses DNA analysis to study the history of populations, their origins and migrations. His previous research included work on the origins of the Native American Indians and the development of the Japanese people.

A study was undertaken to test the hypothesis. If there were a common ancestor, the Cohanim should have common genetic markers at a higher frequency than the general Jewish population.

In the first study, as reported in the prestigious British science journal, Nature (January 2, 1997), 188 Jewish males were asked to contribute some cheek cells from which their DNA was extracted for study. Participants from Israel, England and North America were asked to identify whether they were a Cohen, Levi or Israelite, and to identify their family background.

The results of the analysis of the Y chromosome markers of the Cohanim and non-Cohanim were indeed significant. A particular marker, (YAP-) was detected in 98.5 percent of the Cohanim, and in a significantly lower percentage of non-Cohanim.

FURTHER CONFIRMATION
In a second study, Dr. Skorecki and associates gathered more DNA samples and expanded their selection of Y chromosome markers. Solidifying their hypothesis of the Cohens' common ancestor, they found that a particular array of six chromosomal markers was found in 97 of the 106 Cohens tested. This collection of markers has come to be known as the Cohen Modal Hapoltype (CMH) -- the standard genetic signature of the Jewish priestly family. The chances of these findings happening at random is greater than one in 10,000.

The finding of a common set of genetic markers in both Ashkenazi and Sephardi Cohanim worldwide clearly indicates an origin pre-dating the separate development of the two communities around 1000 CE. Date calculation based on the variation of the mutations among Cohanim today yields a time frame of 106 generations from the ancestral founder of the line, some 3,300 years -- the approximate time of the Exodus from Egypt, the lifetime of Aaron HaCohen.

Date calculations based on the mutations yield a time frame for the Cohen line of some 3,300 years!
Professor Hammer was recently in Israel for the Jewish Genome Conference. He confirmed that his findings are consistent -- over 80 percent of self-identified Cohanim have a common set of markers.

The finding that less than one-third of the non-Cohen Jews who were tested possess these markers is not surprising to the geneticists. Jewishness is not defined genetically. Other Y-chromosomes can enter the Jewish gene pool through conversion or through a non-Jewish father. Jewish status is determined by the mother. Tribe membership follows the father's line.

AMAZING STATISTICS
Calculations based on the high rate of genetic similarity of today's Cohanim resulted in the highest "paternity-certainty" rate ever recorded in population genetics studies -- a scientific testimony to family faithfulness.

Stated Dr. David Goldstein of Oxford University:

"For more than 90 percent of the Cohens to share the same genetic markers after such a period of time is a testament to the devotion of the wives of the Cohens over the years. Even a low rate of infidelity would have dramatically lowered the percentage."

[Science News, October 3, 1998]

Wider genetic studies of diverse present day Jewish communities show a remarkable genetic cohesiveness. Jews from Iran, Iraq, Yemen, North Africa and European Ashkenazim all cluster together with other Semitic groups, with their origin in the Middle East. A common geographical original can be seen for all mainstream Jewish groups studied.

This genetic research has clearly refuted the libel that the Ashkenazi Jews are not related to the ancient Hebrews, but are descendants of the Kuzar tribe -- a pre-10th century Turko-Asian empire which reportedly converted en masse to Judaism. Researchers compared the DNA signature of the Ashkenazi Jews against those of Turkish-derived people, and found no correspondence.

OTHER SURPRISING FINDINGS
In their second published paper in Nature (July 9, 1998) the researchers included an unexpected finding. Those Jews in the study who identified themselves as Levites did not show a common set of markers as did the Cohanim. The Levites clustered in three groupings, one of them the CMH. According to tradition, the Levites should also show a genetic signature from a common paternal patrilineal ancestor. The researchers are now focusing effort on the study of Levites' genetic make up to learn more about their history in the Diaspora.

Using the CMH as a DNA signature of the ancient Hebrews, researchers are pursuing a hunt for Jewish genes around the world.

This research could have ramifications in the search for the Biblical Ten Lost Tribes
This could have ramifications in the search for the Biblical Ten Lost Tribes.

Using the genetic markers of the Cohanim as a yardstick, these genetic archaeologists are using DNA research to discover historical links to the Jewish people.

The researchers' policy is that the research is not a test of individuals, but an examination of the extended family. Having the CMH is not a proof of one's being a Cohen, for the mother's side is also significant in determining one's Cohen status. At present, there are no ramifications in Jewish law due to this discovery. No one is certified nor disqualified because of their Y chromosome markers.

The research has shown a clear genetic relationship amongst Cohanim and their direct lineage from a common ancestor. The research findings support the Torah statements that the line of Aaron will last throughout history:

"... and they shall have the Priesthood as a statute forever, and you shall consecrate Aaron and his sons." [Exodus 29:9]

"... it shall be for them an appointment to an everlasting Priesthood throughout their generations." [Exodus 40:15]

"And it shall be to him and to his descendants after him a covenant of everlastingPriesthood." [Numbers 25:13]

That our Torah tradition is supported by these findings is an inspiration for many that God surely keeps His promises. May we soon see the Cohanim restored to their service, Levites on their Temple platform and Israelites at their places.

Sand argues that it is likely that the ancestry of most contemporary Jews stems mainly from outside the Land of Israel and that a "nation-race" of Jews with a common origin never existed, and that just as most Christians and Muslims are the progeny of converted people, not of the first Christians and Muslims, Jews are also descended from converts. According to Sand, Judaism was originally, like its two cousins, a proselytising religion, and mass conversions to Judaism occurred among the Khazars in the Caucasus, Berber tribes in North Africa, and in the Himyarite Kingdom of the Arabian Peninsula.

According to Sand, the original Jews living in Israel, contrary to popular belief, were not exiled by the Romans following the Bar Kokhba revolt.[22] The Romans permitted most Jews to remain in the country. Rather, the story of the exile was a myth promoted by early Christians to recruit Jews to the new faith. They portrayed that event as a divine punishment imposed on the Jews for having rejected the Christian gospel. Sand writes that "Christians wanted later generations of Jews to believe that their ancestors had been exiled as a punishment from God."[23] Following the Arab conquest of Palestine in the 7th century, many local Jews converted to Islam and were assimilated among the Arab conquerors. Sand concludes that these converts are the ancestors of the contemporary Palestinians
The Invention of the Jewish People - Wikipedia

Gee thanks, fanger, for dragging up a six year old thread in order to confirm that the Jewish people were the pre-conquest indigenous peoples and that the Arabs are foreign invaders, even if you have to dress it in this thoroughly debunked Khazar bullshit.

"The majority of Ashkenazi Jews are descended from prehistoric European women, according to study published today....................The new findings contradict previous assertions that Ashkenazi mitochondrial lineages originated in the Near East, or from mass conversions to Judaism in the Khazar kingdom, an empire in the north Caucasus region between Europe and Asia lasting from the 7th century to the 11th century whose leaders adopted Judaism. “We found that most of the maternal lineages don’t trace to the north Caucasus, which would be a proxy for the Khazarians, or to the Near East, but most of them emanate from Europe,” said coauthor Martin Richards, an archaeogeneticist at the University of Huddersfield in the U.K."

http://www.the-scientist.com/?artic...21/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

Gee thanks, fanger, for dragging up a six year old thread in order to confirm that the Jewish people were the pre-conquest indigenous peoples and that the Arabs are foreign invaders, even if you have to dress it in this thoroughly debunked Khazar bullshit.

I've come to the conclusion that anti-Semitism is a mental illness.

Forum List

Back