great debate

youre one of those jews dont have a right to a homeland people? :lol:

"Hi, I'm Norman Finkelstein. I read Alan Dershowitz's book twice. I carefully checked the sources, and its my impression that the book does raise questions about, his academic integrity, his intellectual honesty, and it raises serious questions about whether he's even qualified to teach at Harvard university."

Norman Finkelstein kicks zionazi ass :cool:

I think he's a Pastafarian

"Hi, I'm Norman Finkelstein. I read Alan Dershowitz's book twice. I carefully checked the sources, and its my impression that the book does raise questions about, his academic integrity, his intellectual honesty, and it raises serious questions about whether he's even qualified to teach at Harvard university."

LOL, Norman Finkelstein was fired by every college he worked at. The last one, DePaul, fired Norman for mental issues.

Poor Norman hasn't been employed since.

Alan Dershowitz was the youngest professor at Harvard Law School to have been granted tenure and is viewed as one of the greatest legal minds in the world.

Thanks for the laugh, loser.

LOL, Norman Finkelstein was fired by every college he worked at. The last one, DePaul, fired Norman for mental issues.

Alan Dershowitz was the youngest professor at Harvard Law School to have been granted tenure and is viewed as one of the greatest legal minds in the world.

Dershoputz bends over for the right people.

Dershoputz bends over for the right people.

Dershowitz is one of the greatest legal minds in the world, the youngest professor in the history of Harvard Law School to receive tenure.

You and Norman Finkelstein spend all day jerking off in Kleenex.

This is one of the greatest legal minds, what a weak moron, Finkelstein demolished him, were we watching the same video???

He owes the Fink 10 grand :lol:

I live to make you hap-hap-happy muuuurc :eusa_whistle:

Kinda, more one of those 'Boston Jews have a right to a Boston homeland, Russian Jews have a right to a Russian homeland' and mostly a 'dont take over another country and dispossess the natives on the pretext of a 2,000 year old collection of ahistorical, myths and fairy tales'...people :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Kinda, more one of those 'Boston Jews have a right to a Boston homeland, Russian Jews have a right to a Russian homeland' and mostly a 'dont take over another country and dispossess the natives on the pretext of a 2,000 year old collection of ahistorical, myths and fairy tales'...people :eusa_angel:

Jews lived in Canaan thousands of years before Muhammad was even born, dummy.
Arabs originated from Arabia.

Arabs were offered statehood in 1947 by the UN, which they rejected, so Arabs were not dispossessed.

1 million Jews were dispossessed when expelled from Arab countries in 1948

The entire international community in the form of the League of Nations acknowledged the historical connection between Palestine and the Jewish People in establishing Palestine as the Jewish homeland...
"Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country"

Both Houses of the US Congress agreed...
The United States Congressional Record
1922 HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
National Home for
THE JEWISH PEOPLE JUNE 30, 1922
HOUSE RESOLUTION 360 - UNANIMOUSLY ADOPTED

"Palestine of today, the land we now know as Palestine, was peopled by the Jews from the dawn of history until the Roman era. It is the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. They were driven from it by force by the relentless Roman military machine and for centuries prevented from returning. At different periods various alien people succeeded them but the Jewish race had left an indelible impress upon the land.

Today it is a Jewish country. Every name, every landmark, every monument and every trace of whatever civilization remaining there is still Jewish. And it has ever since remained a hope, a longing, as expressed in their prayers for these nearly 2,000 years. No other people has ever claimed Palestine as their national home. No other people has ever shown an aptitude or indicated a genuine desire to make it their homeland. The land has been ruled by foreigners. Only since the beginning of the modern Zionist effort may it be said that a creative, cultural, and economic force has entered Palestine. The Jewish Nation was forced from its natural home. It did not go because it wanted to.

A perusal of Jewish history, a reading of Josephus, will convince the most skeptical that the grandest fight that was ever put up against an enemy was put up by the Jew. He never thought of leaving Palestine. But he was driven out. But did he, when driven out, give up his hope of getting back? Jewish history and Jewish literature give the answer to the question. The Jew even has a fast day devoted to the day of destruction of the Jewish homeland.

Never throughout history did they give up hope of returning there. I am told that 90 per cent of the Jews today are praying for the return of the Jewish people to its own home. The best minds among them believe in the necessity of reestablishing their Jewish land. To my mind there is something prophetic in the fact that during the ages no other nation has taken over Palestine and held it in the sense of a homeland; and there is something providential in the fact that for 1,800 years it has remained in desolation as if waiting for the return of the people."

"

2,000 year old collection of ahistorical, myths and fairy tales'...people :eusa_angel:

Archaeological evidence conclusively has determined a 4,000 year Jewish presence in the Levant, dummy.

The Egyptian Merneptah Stele points to the existence of Israel in at least 1200 BC...
Merneptah Stele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arabs invaded the Levant nearly 2,000 years later in 636 AD, from Arabia.

Your history lesson for the day, birdbrain.

Arabs were offered statehood in 1947 by the UN, which they rejected, so Arabs were not dispossessed.

The entire international community in the form of the League of Nations acknowledged the historical connection between Palestine and the Jewish People in establishing Palestine as the Jewish homeland...
"Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country"

National Home for

"Palestine of today, the land we now know as Palestine, was peopled by the Jews from the dawn of history until the Roman era. It is the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. They were driven from it by force by the relentless Roman military machine and for centuries prevented from returning. At different periods various alien people succeeded them but the Jewish race had left an indelible impress upon the land.

Today it is a Jewish country. Every name, every landmark, every monument and every trace of whatever civilization remaining there is still Jewish. And it has ever since remained a hope, a longing, as expressed in their prayers for these nearly 2,000 years. No other people has ever claimed Palestine as their national home. No other people has ever shown an aptitude or indicated a genuine desire to make it their homeland. The land has been ruled by foreigners. Only since the beginning of the modern Zionist effort may it be said that a creative, cultural, and economic force has entered Palestine. The Jewish Nation was forced from its natural home. It did not go because it wanted to.

A perusal of Jewish history, a reading of Josephus, will convince the most skeptical that the grandest fight that was ever put up against an enemy was put up by the Jew. He never thought of leaving Palestine. But he was driven out. But did he, when driven out, give up his hope of getting back? Jewish history and Jewish literature give the answer to the question. The Jew even has a fast day devoted to the day of destruction of the Jewish homeland.

Never throughout history did they give up hope of returning there. I am told that 90 per cent of the Jews today are praying for the return of the Jewish people to its own home. The best minds among them believe in the necessity of reestablishing their Jewish land. To my mind there is something prophetic in the fact that during the ages no other nation has taken over Palestine and held it in the sense of a homeland; and there is something providential in the fact that for 1,800 years it has remained in desolation as if waiting for the return of the people.""

Whatever the US congress says is irrelevant.

The Palestinians did nor reject statehood. They rejected giving half of their country to foreign crooks.

2,000 year old collection of ahistorical, myths and fairy tales'...people :eusa_angel:

Archaeological evidence conclusively has determined a 4,000 year Jewish presence in the Levant, dummy.

The Egyptian Merneptah Stele points to the existence of Israel in at least 1200 BC...
Merneptah Stele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arabs invaded the Levant nearly 2,000 years later in 636 AD, from Arabia.

Your history lesson for the day, birdbrain.[/QUOTE

So, before 636 there were no other people but Jews living in Palestine?

National Home for

Never throughout history did they give up hope of returning there. I am told that 90 per cent of the Jews today are praying for the return of the Jewish people to its own home. The best minds among them believe in the necessity of reestablishing their Jewish land. To my mind there is something prophetic in the fact that during the ages no other nation has taken over Palestine and held it in the sense of a homeland; and there is something providential in the fact that for 1,800 years it has remained in desolation as if waiting for the return of the people.""

The Palestinians did nor reject statehood. They rejected giving half of their country to foreign crooks.

Palestine was never a country, Tin Head. Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire. D'oh!
Jews lived in Judea for thousands of years before Arabs invaded from Arabia.

Pallies rejected statehood, moron.

Historian Benny Morris, "1948"...
"The Palestinian Arabs were not responsible in some bizarre way for what befell them in 1948. Their responsibility was very direct and simple.

In defiance of the will of the international community, as embodied in the UN General Assembly Resolution of November 29th, 1947 (No. 181), they launched hostilities against the Jewish community in Palestine in the hope of aborting the emergence of the Jewish state and perhaps destroying that community. But they lost; and one of the results was the displacement of 700,000 of them from their homes. "

Your history lesson for the day, Tin Head.

Link your source

Last edited:

Tin Head, Arabs originated form the Arabian Peninsula. Palestine is not an Arabic word.

Jews and Christians lived in Canaan/Judea for thousands of years prior to the Arab invasion.

There are no Biblical or Quranic references to "Palestine"

Palestine is Latin-derived from "Palaestina" which the Romans renamed Judea, land of the Jews.

Your lesson for the day, Tin Head

Tin Head, Arabs originated form the Arabian Peninsula. Palestine is not an Arabic word.

Jews and Christians lived in Canaan/Judea for thousands of years prior to the Arab invasion.

Palestine is Latin-derived from "Palaestina" which the Romans renamed Judea, land of the Jews.

You win a coin
PALESTINE100MIL+coin+1931.jpg

You win a coin
PALESTINE100MIL+coin+1931.jpg

The coin is dated 1931, Ho-Say, when Judea was called Palestine by the British, not Arabs, under the British Mandate. LOL

You're so stupid, it's not even funny.

Stick the coin up your ass, Ho-Say LOL

Last edited:

National Home for

Never throughout history did they give up hope of returning there. I am told that 90 per cent of the Jews today are praying for the return of the Jewish people to its own home. The best minds among them believe in the necessity of reestablishing their Jewish land. To my mind there is something prophetic in the fact that during the ages no other nation has taken over Palestine and held it in the sense of a homeland; and there is something providential in the fact that for 1,800 years it has remained in desolation as if waiting for the return of the people."

"

To avoid copywrite infringements, please link your post to your source

National Home for

Palestine was never a country, Tin Head. Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire. D'oh!
Jews lived in Judea for thousands of years before Arabs invaded from Arabia.

Pallies rejected statehood, moron.

Historian Benny Morris, "1948"...
"The Palestinian Arabs were not responsible in some bizarre way for what befell them in 1948. Their responsibility was very direct and simple.

In defiance of the will of the international community, as embodied in the UN General Assembly Resolution of November 29th, 1947 (No. 181), they launched hostilities against the Jewish community in Palestine in the hope of aborting the emergence of the Jewish state and perhaps destroying that community. But they lost; and one of the results was the displacement of 700,000 of them from their homes. "

Your history lesson for the day, Tin Head.

Again, copywrite infringement. Link your source to your post.

National Home for

"

To avoid copywrite infringements, please link your post to your source

The US House of Representatives did not copyright its resolutions in 1922.

Forum List

Back