Introducing Myself

Welcome Linda. I love the Outer Banks and have spent a lot of time there. You're close to God's Country. :)
Hello WelfareQueen. Thank you for your welcome. I love the Outer Banks. It is close to God's Country. I am in awe of the Atlantic Ocean. And amazed at the tourist traffic.

I love the Outer Banks too! I grew up in Suffolk, VA and from an early age I used to go fishing on the Avalon Pier on the Outer Banks for a great many years. I remember when the Outer Banks was not built up like it is now. One of my most favorite places.

Welcome Linda. I love the Outer Banks and have spent a lot of time there. You're close to God's Country. :)
Hello WelfareQueen. Thank you for your welcome. I love the Outer Banks. It is close to God's Country. I am in awe of the Atlantic Ocean. And amazed at the tourist traffic.

I love the Outer Banks too! I grew up in Suffolk, VA and from an early age I used to go fishing on the Avalon Pier on the Outer Banks for a great many years. I remember when the Outer Banks was not built up like it is now. One of my most favorite places.

Me too!!! BBD I grew up in Richmond. Spent many afternoons in my childhood fishing off the Avalon Pier.

Hello, I am LindaVance826. I am in my middle 60's, divorced for about 10 years. I have 2 daughters, 4 grandchildren, and 1 great -grandson. I have worked all of my life until I was disabled in 2005. I live in Elizabeth City, NC - about 90 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. I love my Country, I vote, and consider myself a conservative. And I have an opinion about everything.

Welcome and, Good Lord, is there a woman in the south who doesn't have an opinion on just about everything? :welcome:

Hello, I am LindaVance826. I am in my middle 60's, divorced for about 10 years. I have 2 daughters, 4 grandchildren, and 1 great -grandson. I have worked all of my life until I was disabled in 2005. I live in Elizabeth City, NC - about 90 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. I love my Country, I vote, and consider myself a conservative. And I have an opinion about everything.

I moved up here to Michigan from Wilmington, not far from you, about 12 years ago. Would you like to come here and take back a few tons of snow from my driveway? :)

marvin

Greetings, Linda. Never been to Elizabeth City, and don't have children.

Come to think of it, I don't believe I have any grandchildren, either.

But I live by the Atlantic Ocean, and I can smell NC on a clear day.

Hi Linda.....I'm sure you'll fit in nicely and we get to discuss your opinions...........:D

th

Forum List

Back