Introducing Myself

LindaVance826

Jan 6, 2015
Hello, I am LindaVance826. I am in my middle 60's, divorced for about 10 years. I have 2 daughters, 4 grandchildren, and 1 great -grandson. I have worked all of my life until I was disabled in 2005. I live in Elizabeth City, NC - about 90 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. I love my Country, I vote, and consider myself a conservative. And I have an opinion about everything.

Hello, I am LindaVance826. I am in my middle 60's, divorced for about 10 years. I have 2 daughters, 4 grandchildren, and 1 great -grandson. I have worked all of my life until I was disabled in 2005. I live in Elizabeth City, NC - about 90 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. I love my Country, I vote, and consider myself a conservative. And I have an opinion about everything.

Welcome, Linda!

Welcome, from the other side of Cackalackee, Linda.

So tell us --- what is your opinion on everything?

Hello there, Linda..

welcome-flowerglit_zps4pi01zxu.gif

:)

Welcome Linda. I love the Outer Banks and have spent a lot of time there. You're close to God's Country. :)

Hello friends, this is Isabel Marshal from Australia. I have completed my M. SC At this time I am currently working in nestpillmart.com as medical adviser form June 2012. I give advice on health related product on health issues, medicines, Also give advice to customers to solved their problems. I also like to disscuss the query of customer associated with health.

Hello friends, this is Isabel Marshal from Australia. I have completed my M. SC At this time I am currently working in nestpillmart.com as medical adviser form June 2012. I give advice on health related product on health issues, medicines, Also give advice to customers to solved their problems. I also like to disscuss the query of customer associated with health.

G'day Isabel and welcome!

You'll probably want to start your own intro thread in this same forum section. Each member starts her own.

Might also want to stop by the Coffee Shop for casual conversation -- we have an Aussie there (Noomi) who, being on the wrong side of the planet, tends to post while we're all asleep. You could keep each other company. :)

Thank you for a fine introduction, LindaVance826. You are more than welcomed here. Bring it. :D

G'day Isabel and welcome!

You'll probably want to start your own intro thread in this same forum section. Each member starts her own.

Might also want to stop by the Coffee Shop for casual conversation -- we have an Aussie there (Noomi) who, being on the wrong side of the planet, tends to post while we're all asleep. You could keep each other company. :)

Excellent advice, Pogo, me luv....:smiliehug:

Welcome Isabel.

Hello and welcome LindaVance 826. Hope you enjoy it here at USMB. We have something in common! I married my first wife in Elizabeth City back in 1973 and for a time lived at Chowan Beach just outside of Edenton. I know your area well. I now live in the mid-west. Sure would like a plate of that great Carolina style pork bar-b-que or some seafood from down on the Outer Banks.

Hello and welcome LindaVance 826. Hope you enjoy it here at USMB. We have something in common! I married my first wife in Elizabeth City back in 1973 and for a time lived at Chowan Beach just outside of Edenton. I know your area well. I now live in the mid-west. Sure would like a plate of that great Carolina style pork bar-b-que or some seafood from down on the Outer Banks.
Hello Big Black Dog!. I am still learning how to get around on this web site, and just found your post. Interesting that you lived in EC and eventually moved to the mid-west. I lived in the mid-west and moved to EC. I love it here. The seafood around here is plentiful and marvelous. I'll see you around USMB.

Welcome Linda. I love the Outer Banks and have spent a lot of time there. You're close to God's Country. :)
Hello WelfareQueen. Thank you for your welcome. I love the Outer Banks. It is close to God's Country. I am in awe of the Atlantic Ocean. And amazed at the tourist traffic.

Forum List

Back