Interracial Marriages Surge Across U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, science is cool
but this isn't an exact science

Are you under the illusion that if your bones were found they couldn't figure out you were white .. within minutes?

They could quickly figure it out and they'd be exactly right.

Yeah [America's] moving in the right direction, but extremely slowly...but I guess at least it is.

In the last 15yrs we've had a veritable sister to the sexual revolution-[or at least to the power of change the atmosphere held]-of the 60's, not only in our general tolerance of interracial coupling, but gay and lesbian, too. It's been far reaching, so much, I'm impressed in the north woods.

Last edited:
A few years back a group of rabbis -- including REFORM rabbis (the more liberal ones) --- came out with a denunciation of intermarriage. Don't do in the bedroom what Hitler tried to do elsewhere, was the message (roughly quoted) of one. Hey, I'm not going to rip that, for itself. What I will rip is the undeniable pattern of Jews who go out there and advocate intermarriage for EVERYONE ELSE while maintaining ethic continuity for themselves. That's hypocrisy, plain as day.

The lawyer for "Loving" in Loving v. Virginia was, you guessed it, a Jew. The purpose of the statute was to protect the integrity of the white race. If that sounds shocking to you, it should be no more shocking than Jewish tradition.

A people have a right to survive. They have a right to protect themselves. Don't let Jews be the only ones to successfully assert this right, is all I'm saying.

Bullshit. What you are saying is just more of your idiotic white supremist excrement.

of the places you listed, only california meets that goal
and then it would depends on where in Cali

BS. Here in Portland, Oregon, just in the little neighborhood that I live in, there is a Buddist Temple, a Ba'hai Temple, a whole bunch of Christian churches.

BS. Here in Portland, Oregon, just in the little neighborhood that I live in, there is a Buddist Temple, a Ba'hai Temple, a whole bunch of Christian churches.
yeah, and in some places in California, they have that and MORE
my statement still stands

Your numbers are wrong.A large majority of Blacks, still prefer to marry within the Black race.Statistically, blacks marry Blacks more often than they would some one who is white. I am Black, and do not support, or believe in interracial marriages.We must keep the races sparate. Black is to beuatiful to be diluted or mixed with any other race.

So, what is your point shogun?.I know many blacks who would never marry out side of the Black race.A majority of Blacks still marry other Blacks, and are not for interracial marriages.

So, what is your point shogun?.I know many blacks who would never marry out side of the Black race.A majority of Blacks still marry other Blacks, and are not for interracial marriages.

Michelle LaVaughn Robinson apparently didn't have these scruples.

What portion of my post is factually incorrect?

Here's some "white supremist (sic) excrement" from the Jewish Journal:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/religi...lit_over_performing_mixed_marriages_20060714/

Some of the most beautiful people I have ever met were mixed Black and Scandanavian. Beautiful features.

Also in Veracruz in Mexico there are some absolutely beautiful people coming out of the Caribbean Blacks that have migrated to the area. The mixture is Black/Indian/Spanish and when I was last down there, fell in love with about fifty different women in two days. (Just exaggerating for effect. But, WOW what beautiful people are living down there.

Years ago there was a man by the last name of Vasconcelos who maintained that Mexico was breeding "La Raza Cosmica." I read his articles with interest and wondered if he was going to be proved right. Now, I am convinced that he has. Beautiful people down south.

Blacks should never marry whites.To much racial baggage between the races. And I think
the mixture is very wrong genetically.

I think you're just intimidated by being compared with the hotness that is the average white male.

No, I just think that Blacks and Whites are from opposite ends of the genetic spectrum. And I don't believe that Blacks and Whites should intermarry.
The children of such unions go through a lot of taunting and verbal abuse.

Since that landmark Loving v. Virginia ruling, the number of interracial marriages has soared; for example, black-white marriages increased from 65,000 in 1970 to 422,000 in 2005, according to Census Bureau figures. Factoring in all racial combinations, Stanford University sociologist Michael Rosenfeld calculates that more than 7 percent of America's 59 million married couples in 2005 were interracial, compared to less than 2 percent in 1970.....
I wonder if this correlates with the rise of obesity in the US in this same time period?

No, I just think that Blacks and Whites are from opposite ends of the genetic spectrum. And I don't believe that Blacks and Whites should intermarry.
The children of such unions go through a lot of taunting and verbal abuse.
yeah, from people like YOU

if you dont find whites attractive, fine, no one will force you to date them
but you dont get to say what everyone else finds attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back