Interracial Marriages Surge Across U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's missing from the statistics presented here are mixed children born out of wedlock, such as my own.

"the integrity of the white race" .. that's an interesting concept .,. especially when one considers your BLACK African beginnings. YOU evolved from a BLACK and DARK NEGRO with kinky hair. Yes, YOU did.

Right now at this very moment while you sit there reading this .. the DNA of BLACK DARK-SKINNED NEGROES is coursing through your veins .. right now at this very moment YOU are genetically .. AN AFRICAN.

Not so fast chief....

3153879578_7fe4847668_o.jpg

What was Adam, the first man, like? - KidExplorers.com / ChristianAnswers.Net

Oh .. you're comparing religion/mythology. My bad, stupid me .. I was using science.

However, if mythology is your cup of tea .. what color was Jesus?

Was he the blond haired blue eyed Montana biker looking guy hanging on most Americans walls .. was it Michealangelo's nephew/lover that he painted .. OR, was he bronzed-skin hair look wool person depicted in .. you know ... the bible?

I know this has nothing to do with interracial marriage, but since you were just having fun anyway ...

Oh .. you're comparing religion/mythology. My bad, stupid me .. I was using science.

However, if mythology is your cup of tea .. what color was Jesus?

Was he the blond haired blue eyed Montana biker looking guy hanging on most Americans walls .. was it Michealangelo's nephew/lover that he painted .. OR, was he bronzed-skin hair look wool person depicted in .. you know ... the bible?

I know this has nothing to do with interracial marriage, but since you were just having fun anyway ...

Aaahh... chief, the article I posted IS "science"... you can't read or what? :cuckoo:

Besides that, unless you can show me a picture of "the first man," then there is really now way you can possibly insist he was indeed BLACK. No one can really say, with any amount of certainty, what color Adam was. You claiming he was black is pure BS.

Last edited:
Aaahh... chief, the article I posted IS "science"... you can't read or what? :cuckoo:

Besides that, unless you can show me a picture of "the first man," then there is really now way you can possibly insist he was indeed BLACK. No one can really say, with any amount of certainty, what color Adam was. You claiming he was black is pure BS.

:lol:

You guys crack me up.

You can call him Adam .. I'll call him .. Umbulou

You may not know what color Adam/Umbulou was .. but science sure as hell knows what color The Real Eve was .. and they know where she lived .. and it ain't (eb) Manhattan.

Then, there is that unholy thing called DNA.

Did you know they could take a sample of the mitocondria in your DNA and tell you exactly which part of Africa you come from.

That is amazing.

What will they think of next? :eusa_angel:

:lol:

You guys crack me up.

You can call him Adam .. I'll call him .. Umbulou

You may not know what color Adam/Umbulou was .. but science sure as hell knows what color The Real Eve was .. and they know where she lived .. and it ain't (eb) Manhattan.

Then, there is that unholy thing called DNA.

Did you know they could take a sample of the mitocondria in your DNA and tell you exactly which part of Africa you come from.

That is amazing.

What will they think of next? :eusa_angel:
So show me the science that proves what color Eve was...

yea.. go ask the israeli state review of those applying for their right of return which will get a green light:

Chang Twan, a religous convert from Tiawan

or

Abraham Cohen, an atheist from Brooklyn.

Since that landmark Loving v. Virginia ruling, the number of interracial marriages has soared; for example, black-white marriages increased from 65,000 in 1970 to 422,000 in 2005, according to Census Bureau figures. Factoring in all racial combinations, Stanford University sociologist Michael Rosenfeld calculates that more than 7 percent of America's 59 million married couples in 2005 were interracial, compared to less than 2 percent in 1970.

:clap2:

Well, this should get ole Billy Joyce's panties in a twist. Damn latte-colored Americans.

THE WHITE RACE IS UNDER ATTACK FROM RACE TRAITORS.

Everyone wants to be caramel complected. We don't get sun burns and you can see us at nite. It's like a win win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back