Interpol approves membership for State of Palestine over Israeli objections

Start providing real support for Hamas and you'll see it isn't only "name calling" when you land in federal prison.
I am not defending Hamas. I am defending the truth. You implied, above, that Hamas was like ISIS. A typical piece of Israeli bullshit.

I posted a video that you do not even have to watch. The cover photo is a Gaza woman in "western" clothes and no hijab interviewing a Hamas leader and he does not even blink.

Try that with ISIS.
Oh you aren't defending Hamas?! Coulda fooled me, cause that's all you've done ever since I know you. You've called them the legitimate elected leadership a thousand times, and I've pointed out that this so called leadership have been designated as a bunch of terrorist animals. But if you think supporting them is "child's play" go ahead and see what happens when you do for real.
Terrorist animals, huh? I notice Jews use the "animal" epithet a lot. Very telling.

Really? Between Palestinians and Israelis, I'm indifferent. This whole planet is one big shit show. It's all the same to me. You on the other hand are some kind of pro-Israel zealot. Israelis can do no wrong. Palestinians are terrorist animals. If someone criticizes Israel you become this venom spewing clown. You are not only perfectly fine to see American blood spilled in Israel's wars, you become abusive if an American dares question the worth of dying in the Middle East. You become so unhinged, I wonder whether you are some prepubescent slacking when you should be doing your homework.

As an American, I know more of my fellow Americans have died at the hands of Israel than Palestine. I find it shocking that you defend Israel on that score. Unwaveringly. That makes you my enemy. And you did that. That's not some hocus-pocus anti-semitism demon-possession making you my enemy. YOU did that.

Not one US soldier has fought in any of Israel's wars. However, we have tens of thousands of troops stationed in Europe, Japan, and Korean Peninsula, and are about to go to war with North Korea over our commitment to protect the South and Japan. I don't see dirtbag Nazis like you whining about that?

Besides, the President of France uses the word animals, Donald Trump uses the word animals, and so do many countries and their leaders after suffering terrorism at the hands of IslamoNazi animals. Let's call a spade a spade.
Well, let's see, there was some very one-sided fighting involving the USS Liberty, on which you, unbelievably, take Israels' side against your own country despite the clear evidence of Israel's unconscionable actions that day (the motherfuckers circled the crippled ship machine-gunning it with armor-piercing bullets for forty, forty!, minutes). Do you understand how depraved that is? What hell the Americans trapped in there went through? No Palestinian has ever done that to us.

Then there was the 2003 War for Israel. Palestinians didn't feed us the WMD lies. Israelis did.
You know an antisemite has lost the argument when they scrape the bottom of the garbage conspiracy barrel and bring up the debunked USS Liberty for the 10,000th time.

giphy.gif

I am not defending Hamas. I am defending the truth. You implied, above, that Hamas was like ISIS. A typical piece of Israeli bullshit.

I posted a video that you do not even have to watch. The cover photo is a Gaza woman in "western" clothes and no hijab interviewing a Hamas leader and he does not even blink.

Try that with ISIS.
Oh you aren't defending Hamas?! Coulda fooled me, cause that's all you've done ever since I know you. You've called them the legitimate elected leadership a thousand times, and I've pointed out that this so called leadership have been designated as a bunch of terrorist animals. But if you think supporting them is "child's play" go ahead and see what happens when you do for real.
Terrorist animals, huh? I notice Jews use the "animal" epithet a lot. Very telling.

Really? Between Palestinians and Israelis, I'm indifferent. This whole planet is one big shit show. It's all the same to me. You on the other hand are some kind of pro-Israel zealot. Israelis can do no wrong. Palestinians are terrorist animals. If someone criticizes Israel you become this venom spewing clown. You are not only perfectly fine to see American blood spilled in Israel's wars, you become abusive if an American dares question the worth of dying in the Middle East. You become so unhinged, I wonder whether you are some prepubescent slacking when you should be doing your homework.

As an American, I know more of my fellow Americans have died at the hands of Israel than Palestine. I find it shocking that you defend Israel on that score. Unwaveringly. That makes you my enemy. And you did that. That's not some hocus-pocus anti-semitism demon-possession making you my enemy. YOU did that.

Not one US soldier has fought in any of Israel's wars. However, we have tens of thousands of troops stationed in Europe, Japan, and Korean Peninsula, and are about to go to war with North Korea over our commitment to protect the South and Japan. I don't see dirtbag Nazis like you whining about that?

Besides, the President of France uses the word animals, Donald Trump uses the word animals, and so do many countries and their leaders after suffering terrorism at the hands of IslamoNazi animals. Let's call a spade a spade.
Well, let's see, there was some very one-sided fighting involving the USS Liberty, on which you, unbelievably, take Israels' side against your own country despite the clear evidence of Israel's unconscionable actions that day (the motherfuckers circled the crippled ship machine-gunning it with armor-piercing bullets for forty, forty!, minutes). Do you understand how depraved that is? What hell the Americans trapped in there went through? No Palestinian has ever done that to us.

Then there was the 2003 War for Israel. Palestinians didn't feed us the WMD lies. Israelis did.
You know an antisemite has lost the argument when they scrape the bottom of the garbage conspiracy barrel and bring up the debunked USS Liberty for the 10,000th time.

giphy.gif
And you show what a traitor you are by defending Israel's depredations against your country. I'd rather be an anti-Semite than a traitor.

giphy.gif
And you show what a traitor you are by defending Israel's depredations against your country. I'd rather be an anti-Semite than a traitor.
Actually you are an antisemite, always been, and also a traitor to your country. You are a one trick pony or should I say donkey that can't see past his hatred for Jews.

You on the other hand are some kind of pro-Israel zealot. Israelis can do no wrong.
This seems to be present on every single thread in this forum and it is a shame.It seems that team Israel repeats the same narrative on every thread, regardless of topic. Maybe, if the three strike rule was actually implemented, then we could have some interesting discussion of these issues.

Here, we have a case where the Palestinian people who are terrorized regularly by illegal "settlers" might now finally have some protection as the Israeli police and military have done basically nothing for decades to protect these people.

How this will be implemented and how this will play out in reality will be telling. Perhaps, it is at least a start for the Palestinian people to get their lives back. And if that happens, it will be interesting to watch Israel's response.

You on the other hand are some kind of pro-Israel zealot. Israelis can do no wrong.
This seems to be present on every single thread in this forum and it is a shame.It seems that team Israel repeats the same narrative on every thread, regardless of topic. Maybe, if the three strike rule was actually implemented, then we could have some interesting discussion of these issues.

Here, we have a case where the Palestinian people who are terrorized regularly by illegal "settlers" might now finally have some protection as the Israeli police and military have done basically nothing for decades to protect these people.

How this will be implemented and how this will play out in reality will be telling. Perhaps, it is at least a start for the Palestinian people to get their lives back. And if that happens, it will be interesting to watch Israel's response.
Could you tell me what exactly you do expect the Interpol to do for the Palestinians now that they have joined that organization which they could not achieve before with all other organizations they have been becoming a member of?

Be detailed and specific about the actions you expect Interpol to take against the settlers.

giphy.gif
Actually you are an antisemite, always been, and also a traitor to your country. You are a one trick pony or should I say donkey that can't see past his hatred for Jews.
So?

Could you tell me what exactly you do expect the Interpol to do for the Palestinians now that they have joined that organization which they could not achieve before with all other organizations they have been becoming a member of?

Be detailed and specific about the actions you expect Interpol to take against the settlers.
Why would israel oppose the Palestinian Police membership of interpol Be detailed and specific

So what exactly are the borders of this so called state that Interpol has "recognized"? Funny stuff!

Wow, how cute..a Well known Jew hater posting a video in order to justify its Jew hate! Not to mention this video has been posted like a thousand times on this board. Same old same old IslamoNazi crapola.

Wow, how cute..a Well known Jew hater posting a video in order to justify its Jew hate! Not to mention this video has been posted like a thousand times on this board. Same old same old IslamoNazi crapola.

One Jew interviewing another Jew and you call it IslamoNazi crapola.

Propaganda does not have to make any sense.

One Jew interviewing another Jew and you call it IslamoNazi crapola.

Propaganda does not have to make any sense.

If we're going to go that route, then here is one of the sons of your beloved Hamas founders, that speaks truth to power. Let's hear it from the horse's mouth, shall we?

Forum List

Back