Interpol approves membership for State of Palestine over Israeli objections

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hopefully, this recognition will at least be a starting point for the Palestinian people to get their lives back. The settlers/colonialists are considered illegal and the violence they bring on the indigenous people might now be possible to end. It was the fist time that Israel could not stop this measure as they have done in the past. Sadly, I am not sure whether this will have any true impact.

Interpol allows terrorist group to join the police ... a true milestone.

1fadadf05a3f445f394f6f1083986aa3f6deef377fb9cbddcd2de43aae99ba0f.png

Hopefully, this recognition will at least be a starting point for the Palestinian people to get their lives back. The settlers/colonialists are considered illegal and the violence they bring on the indigenous people might now be possible to end. It was the fist time that Israel could not stop this measure as they have done in the past. Sadly, I am not sure whether this will have any true impact.

The settlers/colonialists are considered illegal and the violence they bring on the indigenous people might now be possible to end.

I agree, send those Muzzies to Saudi Arabia.

Interpol knows that Palestinians are like the Harvard of terrorism and since they are an international terror and crime fighting force they are establishing sources of info. A good move by Interpol overall.

The Palestine is a terrorist group?

Hamas their leadership is listed as a terrorist organization by the US, Western Europe, and most of the civilized world. Keep up, Achmed.

Most of the civilized world thinks the Palestinian people are terrorists, huh? Only in those super-civilized places where Trump is routinely referred to as a Nazi.

Hamas their leadership is listed as a terrorist organization by the US, Western Europe, and most of the civilized world. Keep up, Achmed.

Most of the civilized world thinks the Palestinian people are terrorists, huh? Only in those super-civilized places where Trump is routinely referred to as a Nazi.
No retard, the US govt., European govt.'s, Canada, Japan, etc. have designated Hamas the leadership of the Palestinians as TERRORIST.

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs) are foreign organizations that are designated by the Secretary of State in accordance with section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended. FTO designations play a critical role in our fight against terrorism and are an effective means of curtailing support for terrorist activities and pressuring groups to get out of the terrorism business.

Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations

Date Designated

Name

10/8/1997

Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)

10/8/1997

Aum Shinrikyo (AUM)

10/8/1997

Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)

10/8/1997

Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group) (IG)

10/8/1997

HAMAS

Those who have killed millions around the world call Hamas terrorists.

You gotta love it.
You sound upset at America, maybe you should move the Gaza hole and support your beloved IslamoNazi terrorists.

The
Palestinian Civil Police Force does not operate in Gaza
And yet Hamas is the duly elected leadership of the Palestinian people. How does it feel that the Palestinian people were so stupid and bloodthirsty that they elected a bunch of IslamoNazis like ISIS as their leaders?

You gotta love it.
You sound upset at America, maybe you should move the Gaza hole and support your beloved IslamoNazi terrorists.
I am not upset about America. It is just the third grade name calling lackeys in our government that are an embarrassment.

Remember, they had Nelson Mandela in the terrorist list until about 2008.

The
And yet Hamas is the duly elected leadership of the Palestinian people. How does it feel that the Palestinian people were so stupid and bloodthirsty that they elected a bunch of IslamoNazis like ISIS as their leaders?
Hamas operate in Gaza, not in the west bank. The Palestinian civil Police operate in conjunction with israel in the west bank

The

The
Hamas operate in Gaza, not in the west bank. The Palestinian civil Police operate in conjunction with israel in the west bank
Hamas won the elections for all Palestinians and now rules half the people. A terrorist people ruled by a terrorist organization. How fitting.

You gotta love it.
I am not upset about America. It is just the third grade name calling lackeys in our government that are an embarrassment.

Start providing real support for Hamas and you'll see it isn't only "name calling" when you land in federal prison.

You gotta love it.

Start providing real support for Hamas and you'll see it isn't only "name calling" when you land in federal prison.
I am not defending Hamas. I am defending the truth. You implied, above, that Hamas was like ISIS. A typical piece of Israeli bullshit.

I posted a video that you do not even have to watch. The cover photo is a Gaza woman in "western" clothes and no hijab interviewing a Hamas leader and he does not even blink.

Try that with ISIS.

You gotta love it.

I am not defending Hamas. I am defending the truth. You implied, above, that Hamas was like ISIS. A typical piece of Israeli bullshit.

I posted a video that you do not even have to watch. The cover photo is a Gaza woman in "western" clothes and no hijab interviewing a Hamas leader and he does not even blink.

Try that with ISIS.

Well, that’s strange. Your cut and paste YouTube videos are the last place I would visit for anything truthful.

Otherwise, I don’t see a great deal of difference separating ISIS from Hamas or either of the aforementioned from any other of the Islamic terrorist franchises girdling the globe.

Forum List

Back