Internet Stalkers

No seriously......the OPs premise of this thread is pretty funny.

"I'm so wonderful....guys want to stalk me...."

I really do wish some of the girls would stalk the hell out of me sometimes.

Ever notice that most of the time women are offended by it and most guys are flattered.

Why is that?
I thought the premise of this thread was that internet stalkers are creeps.

I'm thinking you must have a chip on your shoulder.

Ever notice that most of the time women are offended by it and most guys are flattered.

Why is that?

It is, just look at some of the posts on here.

Spock has some issues.

Why is that?

No....EZ gives me grief and I like to give it back in return. Sorry if she becomes offended. I don't take anything she says personal and I try not to get personal.

If you look at it her original post it seemed a bit......what's the correct word......Egotistical.

Yes....guys that stalk are creeps.....but I'm afraid that bringing it up in the first place makes one seem like they have an extremely high opinion of themselves. That's all I'm saying. She jabs me in the ribs all of the time and my comment was meant to jab her back.

Why is that?

It is, just look at some of the posts on here.

Spock has some issues.

We all have issues....your's seems to be with a pointy-eared Vulcan.

Why is that?

No....EZ gives me grief and I like to give it back in return. Sorry if she becomes offended. I don't take anything she says personal and I try not to get personal.

If you look at it her original post it seemed a bit......what's the correct word......Egotistical.

Yes....guys that stalk are creeps.....but I'm afraid that bringing it up in the first place makes one seem like they have an extremely high opinion of themselves. That's all I'm saying. She jabs me in the ribs all of the time and my comment was meant to jab her back.
I didn't realize this thread was about you.

How funny.

btw...Leonard Nimoy called and asked me to tell you to quit posting your shit under his likeness.

Why is that?

It's her way of stalking you--learn to love it. :eusa_shhh:

How funny.

btw...Leonard Nimoy called and asked me to tell you to quit posting your shit under his likeness.

Sorry, I didn't make it that way....

Look, my suggestion is if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

The jokes about Nimoy aren't very original....and they don't bother me.....all they do is make the jokester look petty.

Last edited:

It's her way of stalking you--learn to love it. :eusa_shhh:

EZ seems to be an intelligent person....and possesses a good sense of humor. Those that defend her may or may not.

I think she can defend herself and defend her own beliefs. Also, if she chooses to mix it up with me...fine. I have not problem with it.

How funny.

The jokes about Nimoy aren't very original....and they don't bother me.....all they do is make the jokester look petty.
It isn't a joke. What you are doing could be considered character defamation.

How funny.

:rofl::rofl:

How funny.

Well then call the internet police and have me arrested.

GET A FUCKEN SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!

Well then call the internet police and have me arrested.

GET A FUCKEN SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!
As far as I can tell you are the one in this thread that has no sense of humor.

Stalking must be a touchy subject for you.

Why is that?

It depends... when someone knows that you spend time online and deliberately sets out to track you down, befriends your friends on Facebook so he can get to you and makes your life hell and scares the crap outta you, trashes your car and ends up in serious shit, yea, girls might be offended by that behavior.

Why is that?

It depends... when someone knows that you spend time online and deliberately sets out to track you down, befriends your friends on Facebook so he can get to you and makes your life hell and scares the crap outta you, trashes your car and ends up in serious shit, yea, girls might be offended by that behavior.

I can see how that would bother you.....

I wonder who did that to you.

Why is that?

Perhaps you are befriending people on the internet that in real life you would have nothing to do with .

Why is that?

It happens to guys as well...probably not as often, though. Stalkers are creeps, period.

Why is that?

It happens to guys as well...probably not as often, though. Stalkers are creeps, period.

Don't talk to them----

Forum List

Back