Internet Stalkers

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52gy2pPScgA&feature=related[/ame]

And he's the only wanker on this site that made it to my ignore list.

What a honor! :eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig[/ame]

*Grabs Oscar* I would like to thank God, and everyone. And USMB for making this moment possible. You love me! You really really love me! I'm King of the World! :cool:

And, I think it is really, REALLY weird for a poster to claim 'stalking' by another because they happened to be challenged on what they post in more than one thread. Weird, but dramatic.

he is clearly lying. and his acting all surprised about my occupation on another thread on THIS very site proves it. He does know my real name and the identity of my employer... and he has threatened to contact them and to visit them... I have no idea for certain that it was yurt who contacted my employer, but I DO know that it was yurt who first made my identity a matter of public record.

he is an amoral slimeball and, if karma is just, he will get his bowl of ice cold gazpacho delivered when he least expects it.
I am making it crystal clear to both of you that I just don't care about the drama between you two. I really don't, so it should be irrelevant to you and to him whom I believe. I want no part of this. As I said, however and whoever posted personal information and/or contacted real folks in the other's life has clearly stepped over the line. I don't care who did it, but IT is wrong.

:iagree:

Me, too. :eusa_hand:

I am making it crystal clear to both of you that I just don't care about the drama between you two. I really don't, so it should be irrelevant to you and to him whom I believe. I want no part of this. As I said, however and whoever posted personal information and/or contacted real folks in the other's life has clearly stepped over the line. I don't care who did it, but IT is wrong.

:iagree:

Me, too. :eusa_hand:

Me three. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back