Internet is too costly for many.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
We take for granted somethings that others can't afford. We have basic TV, no premium channels and internet. Our bill just went up to 160... a month for basic TV, high speed internet, no phone on it, no DVR, and I got to thinking how many do not have internet due to not being able to afford it.

Most people do everything on the net, pay bills, shop, banking, read news, read about candidates for office, there is much free info on the net, socialization, kindle, many free pdfs books. Also SOS stuff, since very few SOS offices are around anymore, and less and less poor people can get photo ids to vote now days, as planned by the GOP controlled states.

If you don't think people are disadvantaged due to no internet think again. Its a must in todays world and those who are disabled or living on fixed income or low income can't afford it.

Its time to do something about the cost of internet. I think its time to Trump to do something about this.

The internet is not a necessity. It's one hell of a convenience but not a necessity

We take for granted somethings that others can't afford. We have basic TV, no premium channels and internet. Our bill just went up to 160... a month for basic TV, high speed internet, no phone on it, no DVR, and I got to thinking how many do not have internet due to not being able to afford it.

Most people do everything on the net, pay bills, shop, banking, read news, read about candidates for office, there is much free info on the net, socialization, kindle, many free pdfs books. Also SOS stuff, since very few SOS offices are around anymore, and less and less poor people can get photo ids to vote now days, as planned by the GOP controlled states.

If you don't think people are disadvantaged due to no internet think again. Its a must in todays world and those who are disabled or living on fixed income or low income can't afford it.

Its time to do something about the cost of internet. I think its time to Trump to do something about this.
What unconstitutional actions do you want trump to do?

So you want US to pay for your internet? GET A FUCKING JOB.... Go to Cuba and see how much of an internet you get there, dumbass. Stop making US pay for shit you're to lazy to work for. I am sick and tired of people like you, worthless fuck.

So you want US to pay for your internet? GET A FUCKING JOB.... Go to Cuba and see how much of an internet you get there, dumbass. Stop making US pay for shit you're to lazy to work for. I am sick and tired of people like you, worthless fuck.

Many need the internet to get jobs now. We all need to start boycotting the internet companies, and force them to lower their prices.

How many families are you personally sponsoring by picking up their internet bill?

Nothing since he could careless. I think people should all quit internet for a month, it will lower their prices. Now we have a 1 terabyte limit a month, more its more. Thats due to people streaming TV movies and not using cable TV.

You can buy internet from Comcast for $19.99 per month. If that is too expensive for you, you have bigger problems than lack of internet access.

Surely there are companies that offer really low rate internet, isn't there? Basic surfing of the internet should be available to everyone, it's become a commodity like a loaf of bread.

How many families are you personally sponsoring by picking up their internet bill?

None, but I pay my taxes. I think they need to be lower. I have had the same company since 88 and dial up internet when it first came out , and the price has jumped the last few years.

None, but I pay my taxes. I think they need to be lower. I have had the same company since 88 and dial up internet when it first came out , and the price has jumped the last few years.

I pay taxes too. This has what to do with internet access?

Surely there are companies that offer really low rate internet, isn't there? Basic surfing of the internet should be available to everyone, it's become a commodity like a loaf of bread.

There is another company here, ATT and it has been here for a few years, Before that only one and in many places one has the monopoly and they keep raising the prices. My friend in Fl. pays 120 a month and she says they have more companies to chose from and she has the same as me.

/----/ Step up to the plate and pay for other's Internet service. Be a leader.

Thatcher.jpg

I pay taxes too. This has what to do with internet access?

I don't think I need to pay for others internet, it can come out of my taxes, like schools, colleges, parks, zoos, firemen, etc. The gov needs to do something about the cost of internet, put caps on prices or something.

View attachment 151582

I can't afford to, I pay my own. Are you that dense, like a poster said internet is like a loaf of bread, necessary.

Plus...free internet abounds. Go to Starbucks or any coffee shop, it's free. Go to the public library...it's free. The grocery store it's free. ETC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View attachment 151582

I can't afford to, I pay my own. Are you that dense, like a poster said internet is like a loaf of bread, necessary.
/----/ We survived for 10,000 years without the internet. If it's that important then go to the public library and use it for free.

my internet is 40 bucks a month

i dumped direct tv

and use internet tv

saving well over 200 a month

Many need the internet to get jobs now. We all need to start boycotting the internet companies, and force them to lower their prices.

Just like we needed to boycott cell phone companies to lower their costs? Or the hidden taxes that caused the costs to go up, so shitfucks like you can get your free phone and minutes? Maybe instead of bitching about the costs, go out and actually fucking work for a living and find out what is costs to support fuckers like you....

Nothing since he could careless. I think people should all quit internet for a month, it will lower their prices. Now we have a 1 terabyte limit a month, more its more. Thats due to people streaming TV movies and not using cable TV.
Thats due to people streaming TV movies and not using cable TV.
So give the poor fucks internet so they can stream movies and TV? Finally the truth comes out of a liberals mouth. The poor, what a fucking Joke.
The poor don't have food and a place to live.
The poor don't have 2 cars one of them a Cadillac.
The poor don't have a refrigerator.
The poor don't have a washing machine or dryer.
The poor don't have a cell phone.
The poor don't rake in $35,000 a year in welfare.

The poor people of the rest of the world, wishes to be poor in America. Because liberal fuckers want to give the poor the stuff other people owns.
A truly poor family living in Egypt.
2011-634300961332800451-280.jpg

Forum List

Back