And Another Thing...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
FYI:

Some asshole here posts with some regularity nonsense about Chinese students (and others) as being "robots." This is, of course, is offensively absurd and utterly ignorant.

FYI:

Some asshole here posts with some regularity nonsense about Chinese students (and others) as being "robots." This is, of course, is offensively absurd and utterly ignorant.
If you are referring to Chinese students attending western colleges, you may have a point. However, if they attend college in China, then they are indeed robots. They have no choice but to conform.

[fecking tattle tale] but , aw so what , its a free speech message board open to all sorts of people that post all sorts of stuff . i like 'orientals' for the most part , they are generally nice people and usually polite .

FYI:

If you are referring to Chinese students attending western colleges, you may have a point. However, if they attend college in China, then they are indeed robots. They have no choice but to conform.
Not all of them.
upload_2017-9-27_17-37-8.jpeg

FYI:

Have you ever been to China?

FYI:

I've visited every continent except Antartica, but I've never been to China. Do people in China have freedom of speech? Do they have the right to protest against their government? Do they have freedom of religion? I believe that they have none of those right. And what happens to those who try to exercise these non existent rights?

FYI:

I've visited every continent except Antartica, but I've never been to China. Do people in China have freedom of speech? Do they have the right to protest against their government? Do they have freedom of religion? I believe that they have none of those right. And what happens to those who try to exercise these non existent rights?

Apparently we won't here for much longer.

FYI:

What does any of that have to do with being a "robot"?

FYI:

What do they even mean by that?

Do people in China have freedom of speech? Do they have the right to protest against their government? Do they have freedom of religion?.....

Not in the manner or degree that we do, but all are exercised every day by hundreds of millions of people.

FYI:

What do they even mean by that?

Gross ignorance and some insecure need to dehumanize an 'other.'

Do people in China have freedom of speech? Do they have the right to protest against their government? Do they have freedom of religion?.....

Not in the manner or degree that we do, but all are exercised every day by hundreds of millions of people.
Guess again.....

I don't have to.
So, you're just going to ignore evidence of persecution against Christians? That doesn't speak well of your honesty or your intelligence.

Guess again.....

I don't have to.
So, you're just going to ignore evidence of persecution against Christians? ......

When did I say that?

I'd take a class of all Asian kids over a class full of kids from any other background (and no I'm not Asian).

Forum List

Back